🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why is This??

If a woman wants to have a kid that's her choice.

Why the fuck should I pay her for it?

H3O4kRz.jpg

Now you tell me why everyone else finds families important enough to make sure they can eat while caring for a newborn and why America is so kick ass that women don't need Maternity leave?

I'll never understand the liberal value that you can demonstrate how much you care by spending someone else's money.

Nice strawman there

I thought there was maternity leave? but this proves that wrong.

Should there be? Looking at that map I'd say that would be fair.

Whoa there buddy, you're not allowed to look at things in terms of fairness:doubt:

Sea seems to think that workers should be paid for anything their hearts desire, and it should come out of the coffers of the business owner.

There is maternity leave. In fact, it is by law. It just isn't "PAID" maternity leave unless otherwise negotiated. This map is the countries that FORCE companies to pay maternity leave. It is also ONE of MANY reasons why their economies are so pathetic.

So let me get this right. They FORCE maternity leave and everyone elses economy is terrible EXCEPT ours? :lol: Got another one? That made me laugh

Now you tell me why everyone else finds families important enough to make sure they can eat while caring for a newborn and why America is so kick ass that women don't need Maternity leave?

because everywhere else feminist movement is and was not about abortions, abortions, abortions ONLY.

Because everywhere else, feminists as women realize that the primary roles of women are protecting the family and children, so they fought and won the battle for the women, not against them, as did American idiot bitches :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Sea seems to think that workers should be paid for anything their hearts desire, and it should come out of the coffers of the business owner.

There is maternity leave. In fact, it is by law. It just isn't "PAID" maternity leave unless otherwise negotiated. This map is the countries that FORCE companies to pay maternity leave. It is also ONE of MANY reasons why their economies are so pathetic.

So let me get this right. They FORCE maternity leave and everyone elses economy is terrible EXCEPT ours? :lol: Got another one? That made me laugh
What the hell is wrong with you? Forcing anything on someone is terrible. NO ONE is forcing maternity leave on anyone. They can or cannot take it as they see fit.

Their economy is terrible because they listen and practice your brand of government intervention. You sure do laugh at the strangest things.

No one in America is denied maternity leave. Just like no one is denied contraception. YOU, and GOVERNMENT have no right or moral reason to force people to pay for it.

People laugh at what they dont understand.

Countries with high employer mandates experience chronically high unemployment and labor market stagnation.

What the hell is wrong with you? Forcing anything on someone is terrible. NO ONE is forcing maternity leave on anyone. They can or cannot take it as they see fit.

Their economy is terrible because they listen and practice your brand of government intervention. You sure do laugh at the strangest things.

No one in America is denied maternity leave. Just like no one is denied contraception. YOU, and GOVERNMENT have no right or moral reason to force people to pay for it.

Forcing anything on anyone is bad except forcing someone to carry a child to term..Oh oh oh...thats different you'll say. I retract that statement you'll say

You said everyone...EVERYONE elses economy is terrible except ours. Stop being silly. I laugh at stupid people.

PAID PAID PAID MATERNITY LEAVE. You're trying to be slick like "Voter ID, No one is stopping you from voting" or Gun Control "No one is stopping..."

Well actually you understand quite well what "restricting" is when Guns are the topic...Only guns tho

Countries with high employer mandates experience chronically high unemployment and labor market stagnation.

Name 'em...You cant, because you're making it up.

See you quoted him saying EVERYONES economies are terrible. And ours is a-ok and the proof of that is....*crickets*. Dont tell me some crap like "Some economies blank blank". Name 'em

Name 'em...You cant, because you're making it up.

See you quoted him saying EVERYONES economies are terrible. And ours is a-ok and the proof of that is....*crickets*. Dont tell me some crap like "Some economies blank blank". Name 'em

france-unemployment-rate.png

Why? Greedy a-hole lying Pubs and silly ignorant hater dupes...and thanks for the 2nd corruption and cronyism Pub Great World Depression.

I don't expect you to ever let what Bush did down. :eek: Something bad happened under the republicans...There's no question of it. Still Obama has used many of his policies during 2008 through his own term.

Obama was in Jan 20, 2009, and has done nothing but reform W's crony regulation disaster as much as possible...Pubs have been fighting social reform forever, now they're a total pander to the rich/propaganda bs disgrace...

Forum List

Back