🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why is This??

Nice strawman there

Actually it dead on addressed your point

Sure it did...You should say that his post also changed the world. :eusa_shifty:

You advocated government forcing companies to pay women for sick leave. I asked why liberals think they are generous when you are spending someone else's money. If you don't grasp how that directly addressed your point, it's your own intellectual shortcomings. Not my problem.

People laugh at what they dont understand.

Countries with high employer mandates experience chronically high unemployment and labor market stagnation.

Name 'em...You cant, because you're making it up.

See you quoted him saying EVERYONES economies are terrible. And ours is a-ok and the proof of that is....*crickets*. Dont tell me some crap like "Some economies blank blank". Name 'em

france-unemployment-rate.png

Italy+Unemployment+Rate.png

belgium-unemployment-rate.png

If a woman wants to have a kid that's her choice.

Why the fuck should I pay her for it?

why do people say that repubs only care about the fetus and not the child after birth?

Beats me

I'm not a republican and I have no issue with abortion.

If someone wants to have a kid I really don't care but they should plan their finances for the event. Save some extra money, save up vacation time etc. An employe should not have to pay months of wages to a woman who is not working. Hold her position for a while but that's it.

Well then, I'd much rather be more concerned with my newborn than my paycheck. Does it strike you odd that the OP would be more enamored with compensation than the birth of a child? Oh that's right, he would much rather the woman have an abortion.

CC, you make me sick.

Well then, I'd much rather be more concerned with my newborn than my paycheck. Does it strike you odd that the OP would be more enamored with compensation than the birth of a child? Oh that's right, he would much rather the woman have an abortion.

CC, you make me sick.

Please try to make intelligent aguments.

A new mother either has to deliver on her day off and go right back to work on her next scheduled workday, or she can take up to 6 months off WITHOUT PAY. So she's expected to work when she's physically incapacitated, or she's expected to raise an infant on a single income (the husband's.) Babies cost a lot of money, so it's likely that without paid leave she and the hubs will have to go on welfare until she gets back to work - assuming she still has a job, whch isn't guaranteed, meaning they'll be on welfare longer until she gets hired at a new job.

Sooo... the right opposes birth control, and opposes welfare, and opposes helping new mothers.

Yet they think they can win elections.

CC, you make me sick.

A new mother either has to deliver on her day off and go right back to work on her next scheduled workday, or she can take up to 6 months off WITHOUT PAY. So she's expected to work when she's physically incapacitated, or she's expected to raise an infant on a single income (the husband's.) Babies cost a lot of money, so it's likely that without paid leave she and the hubs will have to go on welfare until she gets back to work - assuming she still has a job, which isn't guaranteed, meaning they'll be on welfare longer until she gets hired at a new job.

Sooo... the right opposes birth control, and opposes welfare, and opposes helping new mothers.

Please try to keep up. Try to spell the word "arguments" before you accuse me of not making an intelligent one.

Do you think the mother really should care about all of that? And what right do you have to speak when you condone the senseless slaughter of innocents?! I don't oppose welfare, I advocate helping the needy, not funding laziness. I advocate only one form of birth control, namely ABSTINENCE. But in this day and age, self-restraint is a thing of the past.

My grandmother lost her baby three days after he was born, she didn't particularly care about having maternity leave or not. It's quite pathetic that Liberals place more value on money they would earn rather than on the birth of a child. How sickening can you be?

A new mother either has to deliver on her day off and go right back to work on her next scheduled workday, or she can take up to 6 months off WITHOUT PAY.

..... until she gets back to work - assuming she still has a job, whch isn't guaranteed, meaning they'll be on welfare longer until she gets hired at a new job.

Well, that's not quite correct.

The FMLA mandates unpaid, job-protected leave for up to 12 weeks a year:
to care for a new child, whether for the birth of a son or daughter, or for the adoption or placement of a child in foster care;

The FMLA further requires employers to provide for eligible workers:
*The same group health insurance benefits, including employer contributions to premiums, that would exist if the employee were not on leave.

*Restoration to the same position upon return to work. If the same position is unavailable, the employer must provide the worker with a position that is substantially equal in pay, benefits, and responsibility.

*Protection of employee benefits while on leave. An employee is entitled to reinstatement of all benefits to which the employee was entitled before going on leave.

*Protection of the employee to not have their rights under the Act interfered with or denied by an employer.

*Protection of the employee from retaliation by an employer for exercising rights under the Act.

CC, you make me sick.

A new mother either has to deliver on her day off and go right back to work on her next scheduled workday, or she can take up to 6 months off WITHOUT PAY. So she's expected to work when she's physically incapacitated, or she's expected to raise an infant on a single income (the husband's.) Babies cost a lot of money, so it's likely that without paid leave she and the hubs will have to go on welfare until she gets back to work - assuming she still has a job, whch isn't guaranteed, meaning they'll be on welfare longer until she gets hired at a new job.

Yes women are stupid and have babies just unexpectedly.
In the real world people plan for this kind of thing. The answer is not some new gov't mandate or entitlement to every single problem.

CC, you make me sick.

A new mother either has to deliver on her day off and go right back to work on her next scheduled workday, or she can take up to 6 months off WITHOUT PAY. So she's expected to work when she's physically incapacitated, or she's expected to raise an infant on a single income (the husband's.) Babies cost a lot of money, so it's likely that without paid leave she and the hubs will have to go on welfare until she gets back to work -.

So, you assume every family where the mom stays home and the husband works must be on welfare? :confused:

CC, you make me sick.

A new mother either has to deliver on her day off and go right back to work on her next scheduled workday, or she can take up to 6 months off WITHOUT PAY. So she's expected to work when she's physically incapacitated, or she's expected to raise an infant on a single income (the husband's.) Babies cost a lot of money, so it's likely that without paid leave she and the hubs will have to go on welfare until she gets back to work -.

So, you assume every family where the mom stays home and the husband works must be on welfare? :confused:

Actually like every liberal she thinks that if they aren't on welfare they need to be.

Actually like every liberal she thinks that if they aren't on welfare they need to be.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMRo5XCKddQ]Best Joke from "The Naked Gun" - YouTube[/ame]

People laugh at what they dont understand.

Countries with high employer mandates experience chronically high unemployment and labor market stagnation.

See you quoted him saying EVERYONES economies are terrible. And ours is a-ok and the proof of that is....*crickets*. Dont tell me some crap like "Some economies blank blank". Name 'em

France is everyone!

CC, you make me sick.

A new mother either has to deliver on her day off and go right back to work on her next scheduled workday, or she can take up to 6 months off WITHOUT PAY. So she's expected to work when she's physically incapacitated, or she's expected to raise an infant on a single income (the husband's.) Babies cost a lot of money, so it's likely that without paid leave she and the hubs will have to go on welfare until she gets back to work - assuming she still has a job, which isn't guaranteed, meaning they'll be on welfare longer until she gets hired at a new job.

Please try to keep up. Try to spell the word "arguments" before you accuse me of not making an intelligent one.

Do you think the mother really should care about all of that? And what right do you have to speak when you condone the senseless slaughter of innocents?! I don't oppose welfare, I advocate helping the needy, not funding laziness. I advocate only one form of birth control, namely ABSTINENCE. But in this day and age, self-restraint is a thing of the past.

My grandmother lost her baby three days after he was born, she didn't particularly care about having maternity leave or not. It's quite pathetic that Liberals place more value on money they would earn rather than on the birth of a child. How sickening can you be?

Yeah how could a new mother be concerned with providing for their new born?

Who gives a shit about your Gam Gam and what she wanted. This isn't about Gam Gam idiot or what you think she felt when you weren't even a stain on the mattress.

CC, you make me sick.

sooo, where is your outrage at the stupid American bitches, also known as "feminists" whose only concern is their vagina's itch?

Who gives a shit about your Gam Gam and what she wanted. This isn't about Gam Gam idiot or what you think she felt when you weren't even a stain on the mattress.

Did I touch a nerve? Huh? You little liberal asswipe? Lets see, how can you be concerned for a mother caring for her child when you also advocate for her right to kill it in the womb? That is a galactic sized double standard if I ever did see one.

My grandmother was a registered Democrat back in the 1960's till the 2008 election, so it would be natural to assume that she would agree with this nonsense, right? WRONG. Oh yeah, some Democrats back in her day actually had their heads on straight, unlike you and your ilk.

France is everyone!

You stupid shit, he posted the graph for France and I posted for Belgium and Italy. But it could have been any ofthem because my statement is true: countries that impose high mandates on companies for labor also experience high rates of unemployment. You've failed to refute any of that.

To all the conservatives:

you, guys, are amazing me. The ONE ISSUE which can win the majority of the women's vote and the only one issue which is actually protecting the family and children, the one issue which should be the main goal of any feminist movement and since it is omitted by vaginas with vocal cords (a.k.a. American "feminists") it could easily be picked up by the natural protectors of the family values ( conservatives) - and you behave like stubborn blinded horses which refuse to drink, dying from thirst in a front of a stream :rolleyes:

Did I touch a nerve? Huh? You little liberal asswipe? Lets see, how can you be concerned for a mother caring for her child when you also advocate for her right to kill it in the womb? That is a galactic sized double standard if I ever did see one.

Sure because you vision is on idiot. I advocate abortion and advocate paid maternity leave. This confuses you. You don't know how to respond. So you tell us stories about your gam gam and how she felt about things before you were on this earth. Do you own a Delorian or something? :lol:

My grandmother was a registered Democrat back in the 1960's till the 2008 election, so it would be natural to assume that she would agree with this nonsense, right? WRONG. Oh yeah, some Democrats back in her day actually had their heads on straight, unlike you and your ilk.

Who gives a shit? My neighbor has a rabbit and likes live Jazz.

Forum List

Back