🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why is This??

france-unemployment-rate.png

France is everyone!

You stupid shit, he posted the graph for France and I posted for Belgium and Italy. But it could have been any ofthem because my statement is true: countries that impose high mandates on companies for labor also experience high rates of unemployment. You've failed to refute any of that.

The person I qupted said everyone else economy is bad compared to ours. Who said anything about unemployment? Only you.

This is a lesson in making general statements. Everyones economy isn't bad but if you believe that to be true posting 3 countries doesn't count as everyone. So either that's a false generalization or you're up to proving it to be true.

You pick

Yeah how could a new mother be concerned with providing for their new born?

Who gives a shit about your Gam Gam and what she wanted. This isn't about Gam Gam idiot or what you think she felt when you weren't even a stain on the mattress.

Did I touch a nerve? Huh? You little liberal asswipe? Lets see, how can you be concerned for a mother caring for her child when you also advocate for her right to kill it in the womb? That is a galactic sized double standard if I ever did see one.

Sure because you vision is on idiot. I advocate abortion and advocate paid maternity leave. This confuses you. You don't know how to respond. So you tell us stories about your gam gam and how she felt about things before you were on this earth. Do you own a Delorian or something? :lol:

My grandmother was a registered Democrat back in the 1960's till the 2008 election, so it would be natural to assume that she would agree with this nonsense, right? WRONG. Oh yeah, some Democrats back in her day actually had their heads on straight, unlike you and your ilk.

Who gives a shit? My neighbor has a rabbit and likes live Jazz.

My vision is on idiot? Eh? Argument invalid. I don't own a Delorean, but I do own a brain, which unfortunately I am unable to say for you.

Once again conservatives make it harder for a woman to decide to keep her baby

If a woman has a child that she cannot care for, the child should be taken from her and given to a family that wants children and can provide for it. That would given women an incentive to not be open holes.

Gee, it's a lot better than killing it, is it not? Liberals: making sure that children are never inflicted on a woman since 1973.

Lets see....

A 20 year old single woman gets pregnant and decides her options:

Should she get an abortion OR

Have a baby without health insurance?
Lose a month of work unpaid?
Pay child support bills out of her meager salary?
Pay for all food and child related expenses from what is left?

Republicans make her decision so easy

France is everyone!

You stupid shit, he posted the graph for France and I posted for Belgium and Italy. But it could have been any ofthem because my statement is true: countries that impose high mandates on companies for labor also experience high rates of unemployment. You've failed to refute any of that.

The person I qupted said everyone else economy is bad compared to ours. Who said anything about unemployment? Only you.

This is a lesson in making general statements. Everyones economy isn't bad but if you believe that to be true posting 3 countries doesn't count as everyone. So either that's a false generalization or you're up to proving it to be true.

You pick

I am not sure what person you quoted that said that. There were no such quotes. You've made up shit. Again.
Loser.

You pick

I am not sure what person you quoted that said that. There were no such quotes. You've made up shit. Again.
Loser.

Of course you're not sure. You pull that crap everytime someone calls you on your deflection and topic changing

Sea seems to think that workers should be paid for anything their hearts desire, and it should come out of the coffers of the business owner.

There is maternity leave. In fact, it is by law. It just isn't "PAID" maternity leave unless otherwise negotiated. This map is the countries that FORCE companies to pay maternity leave. It is also ONE of MANY reasons why their economies are so pathetic.

So let me get this right. They FORCE maternity leave and everyone elses economy is terrible EXCEPT ours? :lol: Got another one? That made me laugh
What the hell is wrong with you? Forcing anything on someone is terrible. NO ONE is forcing maternity leave on anyone. They can or cannot take it as they see fit.

Their economy is terrible because they listen and practice your brand of government intervention. You sure do laugh at the strangest things.

No one in America is denied maternity leave. Just like no one is denied contraception. YOU, and GOVERNMENT have no right or moral reason to force people to pay for it.

There you go stupid. Now shit or get off the pot. Show where their economies are so bad or change the topic again

You pick

Loser.

Of course you're not sure. You pull that crap everytime someone calls you on your deflection and topic changing

So let me get this right. They FORCE maternity leave and everyone elses economy is terrible EXCEPT ours? :lol: Got another one? That made me laugh
What the hell is wrong with you? Forcing anything on someone is terrible. NO ONE is forcing maternity leave on anyone. They can or cannot take it as they see fit.

Their economy is terrible because they listen and practice your brand of government intervention. You sure do laugh at the strangest things.

No one in America is denied maternity leave. Just like no one is denied contraception. YOU, and GOVERNMENT have no right or moral reason to force people to pay for it.

There you go stupid. Now shit or get off the pot. Show where their economies are so bad or change the topic again

Actually the only person who said every else's economy is bad but ours was you. You don't even know what you post, you stupid sack of lying shit.

Because Americans believe in providing value to others in order to get compensated? Because Americans believe that people should be free to negotiate their own benefits package? Because Americans believe we shouldn't be empowering the government to force others to do what we want?

Gee, it's a lot better than killing it, is it not? Liberals: making sure that children are never inflicted on a woman since 1973.

Planned Parenthood has prevented more abortions than Republicans have

Right. And next you're going to say Hitler saved more lives than Republicans.

You realize saying stupid things doesn't make you correct, right?

Lets see....

A 20 year old single woman gets pregnant and decides her options:

Should she get an abortion OR

Have a baby without health insurance?
Lose a month of work unpaid?
Pay child support bills out of her meager salary?
Pay for all food and child related expenses from what is left?

Republicans make her decision so easy

Or here's a radical idea: Marry the baby's father.

Because Americans believe in providing value to others in order to get compensated? Because Americans believe that people should be free to negotiate their own benefits package? Because Americans believe we shouldn't be empowering the government to force others to do what we want?

Well, some Americans believe that. Others occupy the White House and vote for him.

Planned Parenthood has prevented more abortions than Republicans have

Right. And next you're going to say Hitler saved more lives than Republicans.

You realize saying stupid things doesn't make you correct, right?

Which Republican policies have prevented abortion?

Shaming? Forcing women to watch abortion films? Transvaginal probes? Bombing abortion clinics?

Nice fancy words there. Really all it boils down to is "Go make it happen, if you cant, fuck you"

See because no one disagrees with "Because Americans believe that people should be free to negotiate their own benefits package" but you make it sound so great. Until you find out that you cant negotiate with the job you need because you need it and you don't want to get fired.

Forum List

Back