🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why is This??

Are you completely stupid? Don't answer, that was rhetorical.

You mischaracterized a statement. Then you claimed someone else made the statement. Then you claimed that no one could back up your own statement. Now you dismiss it as merely asking a question.

You've been pwned,s0n.

That person did make the statement. Lets go back. First you claimed that I made it up.

I dunno, since you're the only person who wrote that.
Are you schizophrenic?

Then when you were proven wrong you changed it to I brought it up.

Proven wrong again and now you NEW NEW point is that I paraphrased someone????

I asked you to read and tell me what that person meant because they fled the thread after I quoted them. You said "I don't know"

So now you were wrong on multiple posts. Pretended that I made up something then quoted that same post where you can see I didn't. And my post to that person said "Let me understand..." and I paraphrased him ending with a question mark

And your stance is...I didn't ask a question? :lol: This is what you're left with? <---That's a question :lol:

Are you under psychiatric care? I posted the original post. The original post did not say everyone else's economy sucked. You said that, paraphrasing the original post. I call you on it and you dissemble, lie, and deflect.

That's what I said, and I asked for clarification that you NOR the person who said it could give reasons for.

It is funny to read you right wing crazies on here. Many countries have elected representative's that passed a law to have companies pay women for a certain period after the birth of a child.
All around the world people have decided that new born children and the parents do not need the stress of having to live on one income when accustomed to living on two.

These people, whose combined numbers are greater than ours, have got it all wrong.

New families do not need that income. Money stress is not a problem. Who cares if the family struggles mightily? Who cares if the kid is put in daycare at 5 weeks. Who cares if food stamps are necessary. Who cares about families? Not the Republicans of today in the good ole USA.

That's for damn sure.

Something like 16% of American companies have paid maternity leave. They should be applauded. They are not going bankrupt. Probably even companies run by old time Republicans.

Birth rates in the USA are falling. Wonder why? After Republicans best effort to improve our economy and make it better and easier for working families to afford having two or three children, people still aren't having many children. Amazing.

Since when am I responsible for subsidizing your life choices?

And what about people who don't have kids?

How many weeks with pay can they take off in addition to their regular paid vacation ?

I've noticed a pattern of marked bitterness from you toward those who perpetuate the species. It's a strange neurosis that you should have examined by a professional.

I don't give a shit if you choose to pump out a gaggle of rug rats it's your choice.

Just don't expect me to pay for them. And don't whine about how hard it is to be a parent it was your choice so deal with it.

So if you object to paying for my lifestyle choices does that make you bitter too? I've got my eye on a nice little piece of land in Montana how about you fork over 12 weeks of my salary to put towards it?

That person did make the statement. Lets go back. First you claimed that I made it up.

Then when you were proven wrong you changed it to I brought it up.

Proven wrong again and now you NEW NEW point is that I paraphrased someone????

I asked you to read and tell me what that person meant because they fled the thread after I quoted them. You said "I don't know"

So now you were wrong on multiple posts. Pretended that I made up something then quoted that same post where you can see I didn't. And my post to that person said "Let me understand..." and I paraphrased him ending with a question mark

And your stance is...I didn't ask a question? :lol: This is what you're left with? <---That's a question :lol:

Are you under psychiatric care? I posted the original post. The original post did not say everyone else's economy sucked. You said that, paraphrasing the original post. I call you on it and you dissemble, lie, and deflect.

That's what I said, and I asked for clarification that you NOR the person who said it could give reasons for.

No, you mischaracterized the original post and then claimed no one could support the statement. A statement you yourself made.
But at least you agree you are the person who posted that everyone else's economy sucked. No one else psoted that.

No, you mischaracterized the original post and then claimed no one could support the statement. A statement you yourself made.
But at least you agree you are the person who posted that everyone else's economy sucked. No one else psoted that.

If it was mischaracterized you would be able to explain what the real meaning was. You couldn't NOR the person who wrote it.

That's why I asked "the question" that you laughed about earlier about Clarification from the Author.

Since when am I responsible for subsidizing your life choices?

And what about people who don't have kids?

How many weeks with pay can they take off in addition to their regular paid vacation ?

I've noticed a pattern of marked bitterness from you toward those who perpetuate the species. It's a strange neurosis that you should have examined by a professional.

I don't give a shit if you choose to pump out a gaggle of rug rats it's your choice.

Just don't expect me to pay for them. And don't whine about how hard it is to be a parent it was your choice so deal with it.

So if you object to paying for my lifestyle choices does that make you bitter too? I've got my eye on a nice little piece of land in Montana how about you fork over 12 weeks of my salary to put towards it?

You see what I mean? Your bizarre misanthropy is not normal or healthy. It really comes across as if you have some deep personal issues that you have not dealt with sufficiently. There's no shame in seeking the help you need to address that.

You see what I mean? Your bizarre misanthropy is not normal or healthy. It really comes across as if you have some deep personal issues that you have not dealt with sufficiently. There's no shame in seeking the help you need to address that.

OK Sigmund.

Not wanting to pay for your kids is not misanthropy.

You thinking that people should pay for your kids is a form of narcissism.

OK Sigmund.

Your entire attitude here on most issues clearly reveals your misanthropy. Are you pissed that some of your taxes pay for firefighters?

OK Sigmund.

Your entire attitude here on most issues clearly reveals your misanthropy. Are you pissed that some of your taxes pay for firefighters?

I live in a town with a volunteer fire dept to which I gladly donate more than you pay in taxes for yours every year.

Seems like your Psych degree isn't paying off too well. Maybe you need some more time with a teaching assistant.

OK Sigmund.

I live in a town with a volunteer fire dept to which I gladly donate more than you pay in taxes for yours every year.

Seems like your Psych degree isn't paying off too well. Maybe you need some more time with a teaching assistant.

I don't have a Psych degree, but you do seem like a psycho, Francis.

Yet you think you can psychoanalyze people, Sigmund.

Interesting more narcissism.

Yet you think you can psychoanalyze people

No one needs a degree to see what a humanity-loathing psycho you are, Francis.

I have no issue with humanity.

Why do you want other humans to pay for your choices?

Is it that you think you deserve other peoples' money simply because you were born?

Do you really believe you and your progeny are so special that everyone else should pitch in and pay for them?

And you say I have psychological problems.

Look in the mirror there Ziggy.

You clearly do, Francis. You're a squirrelly little head case.

Why do you donate to that local fire department? Why pay to put out the fire at someone else's house, right? Does it piss you off that any of your taxes go to pay for national defense?

Why do you donate to that local fire department? Why pay to put out the fire at someone else's house, right? Does it piss you off that any of your taxes go to pay for national defense?

What does any of that have to do with the topic here?

Do you think your wife deserves 12 weeks pay for not working simply because she chose to have a rug rat?

That's the issue here not taxes.

So try answering my questions for a change if you can understand them that is.

Do you think your wife deserves 12 weeks pay for not working simply because she chose to have a rug rat?

Try answering my questions first before demanding any of your own. That's how it works, Francis.

Try answering my questions first before demanding any of your own. That's how it works, Francis.

You didn't start your usual inane responses with a question. You started with trying to psychoanalyze me even though you have no training in psychology remember?

And if you'll read back you'll see that I answered your first question about fire departments and then proceeded to ask you a question which you have yet to answer.

It's your turn Ziggy.

And if you'll read back you'll see that I answered your first question about fire departments and then proceeded to ask you a question which you have yet to answer. .

Ok, repeat that question and I'll be happy to answer it.

And if you'll read back you'll see that I answered your first question about fire departments and then proceeded to ask you a question which you have yet to answer. .

Do you think any woman deserves 12 weeks salary just because she decided to have a child?

First I note that the question is illegitimate because, like a child yourself, you couldn't resist adding "just because," thereby injecting your (bizarre) subjective conclusion into the form of the question itself. In other words, you are not an honest interlocutor.

As to the real question - minus your personal bias - the answer is that it should be a matter agreed upon between the employer and the employee when making hiring decisions and negotiating the terms of employment.

As to the issue underlying this question and your misanthropic attitude yes, a family having and raising a child is more important than you buying a second home or otherwise indulging yourself individually. It's more important because it benefits society as a whole much more than you alone do no matter how highly you think of yourself. Perpetuating the species and raising the next generation of citizens is immeasurably more important than you (especially the likes of you). That doesn't mean I advocate the government imposing itself upon private business unnecessarily, but it is true nonetheless.

Do you think any woman deserves 12 weeks salary just because she decided to have a child?

First I note that the question is illegitimate because, like a child yourself, you couldn't resist adding "just because," thereby injecting your (bizarre) subjective conclusion into the form of the question itself. In other words, you are not an honest interlocutor.

As to the real question - minus your personal bias - the answer is that it should be a matter agreed upon between the employer and the employee when making hiring decisions and negotiating the terms of employment.

Tell me what other reason is there for maternity leave other than just having a child? (Adoption of an infant is stipulated)

As to the issue underlying this question and your misanthropic attitude yes, a family having and raising a child is more important than you buying a second home or otherwise indulging yourself individually

The question did not include those parameters. Because people choose to have children is no reason to afford them special treatment. The reason for my example which obviously sailed over your head was to illustrate that lifestyle choices such as having children or buying property are the sole responsibility of the individuals making those choices.

It's more important because it benefits society as a whole much more than you alone do no matter how highly you think of yourself.

Quite an assumption that every child born benefits society. And once again you are wrong. I do not believe there is anything particularly special about myself. I am just a man like any other. You are just a person like any other. your child is just a child like any other.

It is you who hold yourself in such high esteem that you believe you are somehow entitled to special treatment for doing something that humans have been doing since there have been humans in fact it's something every animal does.

Perpetuating the species and raising the next generation of citizens is immeasurably more important than you (especially the likes of you). That doesn't mean I advocate the government imposing itself upon private business unnecessarily, but it is true nonetheless.

7 billion and counting tells me that the human race is in no danger of extinction.

Once again you inflate the importance of your procreation.

As I said you are indeed a narcissist.

Forum List

Back