🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why is This??

We have no obligation to society other than to obey the laws of the society in which we live.

Yes you do, but your moral bankruptcy aside, obeying the laws does necessarily involve you in the interests of society at large. The manner and degree to which government involves and obligates us should be kept to a minimum in my view, but you are just trying to play at being 'radical.' I guess it's part of your larger mental/emotional problem.

I obey laws and do not violate the rights of anyone. What happens to that society after i die is irrelevant to those living now and only relevant to those who will live after me.

The dead have no influence.

Your obsession with death is another disturbing aspect of whatever is ailing you.

We certainly do not have an obligation to reproduce.

AGAIN, no one is asking you to. How thick are you that you have to have the same thing explained to you over and over and over again?

Then what are our obligations to "society"?

I've covered all your questions over and over and over again. If you just want to keep going in circles, do it by yourself.

You're not really an American (yes, I know you won't understand what I mean) and you are not interested in an honest discussion. You're nothing but a bitter little misanthrope with obvious mental/emotional issues.

Ok, repeat that question and I'll be happy to answer it.

Do you think any woman deserves 12 weeks salary just because she decided to have a child?

First I note that the question is illegitimate because, like a child yourself, you couldn't resist adding "just because," thereby injecting your (bizarre) subjective conclusion into the form of the question itself. In other words, you are not an honest interlocutor.

As to the real question - minus your personal bias - the answer is that it should be a matter agreed upon between the employer and the employee when making hiring decisions and negotiating the terms of employment.

As to the issue underlying this question and your misanthropic attitude yes, a family having and raising a child is more important than you buying a second home or otherwise indulging yourself individually. It's more important because it benefits society as a whole much more than you alone do no matter how highly you think of yourself. Perpetuating the species and raising the next generation of citizens is immeasurably more important than you (especially the likes of you). That doesn't mean I advocate the government imposing itself upon private business unnecessarily, but it is true nonetheless.

Here is the first of many times I answered the humanity-hating head case's question. I advise Skull Fuck to read it over and over and over again instead of wasting anymore bandwidth.

H3O4kRz.jpg

Now you tell me why everyone else finds families important enough to make sure they can eat while caring for a newborn and why America is so kick ass that women don't need Maternity leave?

if democrats cared about maternalism they wouldn't be aborting 40 million human beans, now would they?

:lol: What?

I obey laws and do not violate the rights of anyone. What happens to that society after i die is irrelevant to those living now and only relevant to those who will live after me.

Your obsession with death is another disturbing aspect of whatever is ailing you.

As a rational person I do not deny that we all will die.

I don't live in fear like you.

I've already answered your question several times now. When do you get around to answering mine?

You have not told me how you having a child is immeasurably important to "society"

Yes, I have, you moron. Now answer my questions.

Please repeat the question sans the name calling.

I realize I have challenged your emotional rationalizations but really the fact that you can't divorce reason from your emotions is more your fault than mine.

I realize I have challenged your emotional rationalizations but really the fact that you can't divorce reason from your emotions is more your fault than mine.

How's the weather in Bizarro World today? If anyone's emotions have run amok here they are yours, Francis.

As a rational person I do not deny that we all will die.

I don't live in fear like you.

You said anything about the fear of death besides YOU? :cuckoo:

Please repeat the question .

Why do you donate to that local fire department? Why pay to put out the fire at someone else's house, right? Does it piss you off that any of your taxes go to pay for national defense?

Forum List

Back