🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why is This??

Because Americans believe in providing value to others in order to get compensated? Because Americans believe that people should be free to negotiate their own benefits package? Because Americans believe we shouldn't be empowering the government to force others to do what we want?

Nice fancy words there. Really all it boils down to is "Go make it happen, if you cant, fuck you"

See because no one disagrees with "Because Americans believe that people should be free to negotiate their own benefits package" but you make it sound so great. Until you find out that you cant negotiate with the job you need because you need it and you don't want to get fired.

Well maybe if you developed decent work habits and valuable skills you wouldn't have this problem. Remedial reading might be a place to start.

You're right, their extra regulations don't hurt their employment. :cuckoo:

Nice try. Second time someone turned the word "economy" into "employment".

You're right, lower employment doesn't impact their economy. :cuckoo:

That's the 3rd time. Someone said their economies are fucked up because they allow paid Maternity leave. I say Nay. Now either address what I'm saying or quote someone talking about employment and how it affect economies.

My topic is: Everyones economy sucks? Proof?

That's the 3rd time. Someone said their economies are fucked up because they allow paid Maternity leave. I say Nay. Now either address what I'm saying or quote someone talking about employment and how it affect economies.

You're the only one who wrote "everyone's economy sucks" attempting to paraphrase another post you obviously didnt understand.
The truth is as stated: countries which mandate many employee benefits on employers see higher levels of unemployment, concurrent with slower growth and high structural deficits.

You're the only one who wrote "everyone's economy sucks" attempting to paraphrase another post you obviously didnt understand.
The truth is as stated: countries which mandate many employee benefits on employers see higher levels of unemployment, concurrent with slower growth and high structural deficits.

When that person looked at the map of the world and claimed that "their economies suck" who was he talking about?

Someone said their economies are fucked up because they allow paid Maternity leave.

Wow, you're confused. More than usual.
The US allows paid maternity leave, every evil corporation I worked for had paid maternity leave.

If you ever get your head out of your ass, let me know.

When that person looked at the map of the world and claimed that "their economies suck" who was he talking about?
I dunno, since you're the only person who wrote that.
Are you schizophrenic?

Are you schizophrenic?

Sea seems to think that workers should be paid for anything their hearts desire, and it should come out of the coffers of the business owner.

There is maternity leave. In fact, it is by law. It just isn't "PAID" maternity leave unless otherwise negotiated. This map is the countries that FORCE companies to pay maternity leave. It is also ONE of MANY reasons why their economies are so pathetic.

What?

Are you schizophrenic?

Sea seems to think that workers should be paid for anything their hearts desire, and it should come out of the coffers of the business owner.

There is maternity leave. In fact, it is by law. It just isn't "PAID" maternity leave unless otherwise negotiated. This map is the countries that FORCE companies to pay maternity leave. It is also ONE of MANY reasons why their economies are so pathetic.

What?
Yeah he writes that mandated maternity like that is ONE of MANY (that means a bunch) of reasons why their economies generally perform poorly. And he is correct, as shown.

Glad I could tutor you in basic English and logic. Where should I send my bill?

Are you schizophrenic?

What?
Yeah he writes that mandated maternity like that is ONE of MANY (that means a bunch) of reasons why their economies generally perform poorly. And he is correct, as shown.

So you're done with saying I said it? Now you're moving to making excuses why he's correct without links or proof?

So right back where we started from...Simply saying stuff without any proof. I say that one of the many reasons their economies are pathetic is because of rainfall. :lol: Guess I'm right too!

So you're done with saying I said it? Now you're moving to making excuses why he's correct without links or proof?

So right back where we started from...Simply saying stuff without any proof. I say that one of the many reasons their economies are pathetic is because of rainfall. :lol: Guess I'm right too!

No,a ctually you did say it.
So let me get this right. They FORCE maternity leave and everyone elses economy is terrible EXCEPT ours? Got another one? That made me laugh
That's you in Post 27.
You mischaracterized a correct statement, that countries with high levels of mandated benefits also experience slow growth and high unemployment.

Do try at least to keep track of what you write.

So let me get this right. They FORCE maternity leave and everyone elses economy is terrible EXCEPT ours? Got another one? That made me laugh
That's you in Post 27.
You mischaracterized a correct statement, that countries with high levels of mandated benefits also experience slow growth and high unemployment.

Wow. I asked a question! Ya got me :doubt:

That's you in Post 27.

Are you completely stupid? Don't answer, that was rhetorical.

You mischaracterized a statement. Then you claimed someone else made the statement. Then you claimed that no one could back up your own statement. Now you dismiss it as merely asking a question.

You've been pwned,s0n.

It is funny to read you right wing crazies on here. Many countries have elected representative's that passed a law to have companies pay women for a certain period after the birth of a child.
All around the world people have decided that new born children and the parents do not need the stress of having to live on one income when accustomed to living on two.

These people, whose combined numbers are greater than ours, have got it all wrong.

New families do not need that income. Money stress is not a problem. Who cares if the family struggles mightily? Who cares if the kid is put in daycare at 5 weeks. Who cares if food stamps are necessary. Who cares about families? Not the Republicans of today in the good ole USA.

That's for damn sure.

Something like 16% of American companies have paid maternity leave. They should be applauded. They are not going bankrupt. Probably even companies run by old time Republicans.

Birth rates in the USA are falling. Wonder why? After Republicans best effort to improve our economy and make it better and easier for working families to afford having two or three children, people still aren't having many children. Amazing.

That's you in Post 27.

You mischaracterized a statement. Then you claimed someone else made the statement. Then you claimed that no one could back up your own statement. Now you dismiss it as merely asking a question.

You've been pwned,s0n.

That person did make the statement. Lets go back. First you claimed that I made it up.

Are you schizophrenic?

Then when you were proven wrong you changed it to I brought it up.

Proven wrong again and now you NEW NEW point is that I paraphrased someone????

I asked you to read and tell me what that person meant because they fled the thread after I quoted them. You said "I don't know"

So now you were wrong on multiple posts. Pretended that I made up something then quoted that same post where you can see I didn't. And my post to that person said "Let me understand..." and I paraphrased him ending with a question mark

And your stance is...I didn't ask a question? :lol: This is what you're left with? <---That's a question :lol:

Last edited:
It is funny to read you right wing crazies on here. Many countries have elected representative's that passed a law to have companies pay women for a certain period after the birth of a child.
All around the world people have decided that new born children and the parents do not need the stress of having to live on one income when accustomed to living on two.

These people, whose combined numbers are greater than ours, have got it all wrong.

New families do not need that income. Money stress is not a problem. Who cares if the family struggles mightily? Who cares if the kid is put in daycare at 5 weeks. Who cares if food stamps are necessary. Who cares about families? Not the Republicans of today in the good ole USA.

That's for damn sure.

Something like 16% of American companies have paid maternity leave. They should be applauded. They are not going bankrupt. Probably even companies run by old time Republicans.

Birth rates in the USA are falling. Wonder why? After Republicans best effort to improve our economy and make it better and easier for working families to afford having two or three children, people still aren't having many children. Amazing.

So we should rob our fellow man because we struggle?

Guess what. Everyone everywhere has struggles. No living person exists without some sort of struggle to overcome. That doesn't mean we should be taking from others to give to ourselves.

Why should I burden my fellow man making it more difficult for them to take care of their struggles merely because i may struggle alittle? Life isn't about sitting back and living in ease and comfort. It's about finding real joy despite what struggles we might have. It's about learning how to overcome the obstacles placed before us through our hard work, sacrifice, and diligence.

I don't particularly like to struggle any more than the next person. But I know that no matter what I have been called to suffer through, I will be a better person for it.

I have no anger or hatred for a person because they might have more money than me. Or because they have less money than me. If they want to help me, I will be more than happy to let them, but I have no right to force them to give me money as if im entitled to their hard work and labor.

Step up and take care of your responsibilities. Stop trying to outsource your responsibilities to other people. Because until you take responsibility for your obligations and duties, you will never be free.

That's for damn sure.

Since when am I responsible for subsidizing your life choices?

And what about people who don't have kids?

How many weeks with pay can they take off in addition to their regular paid vacation ?

It's simple. if you want to have a kid then you plan for it and you pay for it.

It's called personal responsibility. I know it's an alien concept to you but at least try to think about it.

You've been pwned,s0n.

That person did make the statement. Lets go back. First you claimed that I made it up.

Are you schizophrenic?

Then when you were proven wrong you changed it to I brought it up.

Proven wrong again and now you NEW NEW point is that I paraphrased someone????

I asked you to read and tell me what that person meant because they fled the thread after I quoted them. You said "I don't know"

So now you were wrong on multiple posts. Pretended that I made up something then quoted that same post where you can see I didn't. And my post to that person said "Let me understand..." and I paraphrased him ending with a question mark

And your stance is...I didn't ask a question? :lol: This is what you're left with? <---That's a question :lol:

Are you under psychiatric care? I posted the original post. The original post did not say everyone else's economy sucked. You said that, paraphrasing the original post. I call you on it and you dissemble, lie, and deflect.

That's for damn sure.

How many weeks with pay can they take off in addition to their regular paid vacation ?

It's simple. if you want to have a kid then you plan for it and you pay for it.

It's called personal responsibility. I know it's an alien concept to you but at least try to think about it.

Wait, I'm responsible for myself????

That's for damn sure.

I've noticed a pattern of marked bitterness from you toward those who perpetuate the species. It's a strange neurosis that you should have examined by a professional.

Forum List

Back