Why Is Trump Holding a Town Hall in Michigan Moderated by Sarah Sanders?

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Think about if this was Kamala Harris holding a town hall in Arkansas moderated by Gretchen Witmer? The right wing nuts would never shut up about it. Talk about a biased modertor...

Donald Trump holds town hall in Flint, MI moderated by Gov. Sarah Sanders (Sept. 17, 2024)​

Think about if this was Kamala Harris holding a town hall in Arkansas moderated by Gretchen Witmer? The right wing nuts would never shut up about it. Talk about a biased modertor...

Donald Trump holds town hall in Flint, MI moderated by Gov. Sarah Sanders (Sept. 17, 2024)​

I watched the video of her there. She's nothing but trash.

What are you talking about?

Every televised event that Kamala Harris has been in since she was picked by the DNC to replace the elected candidate has been hosted by people who support Kamala Harris every bit as strongly as Gretchen Whitmer does.

What are you talking about?

Every televised event that Kamala Harris has been in since she was picked by the DNC to replace the elected candidate has been hosted by people who support Kamala Harris every bit as strongly as Gretchen Whitmer does.
Bullshit. But to you cult worshippers anyone who questions trump is biased against him.

Trump can do as he wishes, so can kneepads. But I seriously don't see kneepads taking unscripted questions from a random audience. She's too chickenshit.

Shhhh. Just shhhh.

My patience with you is thin
And who the fuck are you? Nothng more than a silly woman worshipping a misogynist.

A Stepford wife with Stockholm syndrome.

My patience was done with you years ago, so I DGAF what your ignorant --- thinks.

Forum List

Back