Why is Trump so hated?

clinton-cracks.gif
I see Mueller finally has found some Russian collusion, one of Obama's lawyers in 2012.

ooooOOOOOoooo...... got an unbiased credible link to go along with that?
I do my own research, do yours.

lol... YOU make the claim... YOU back it up with a source. but no worries - i know how full of ducky shit you are.
It was just a passing thought. I'm still waking up. Save your insults for when you really need them.

lol...what insult would that be, aflak? oh- you mean when i said you totally made up post #175 by using a choice of colorful words ?

I see Mueller finally has found some Russian collusion, one of Obama's lawyers in 2012.

lol... YOU make the claim... YOU back it up with a source. but no worries - i know how full of ducky shit you are.
It was just a passing thought. I'm still waking up. Save your insults for when you really need them.

lol...what insult would that be, aflak? oh- you mean when i said you totally made up post #175 by using a choice of colorful words ?
You never seen Obama's Russian collusion? It's on youtube. Obama thought his mic was off.

You never seen Obama's Russian collusion? It's on youtube. Obama thought his mic was off.

oh good god- that.... AGAIN? of course i've seen it, ad nauseum. & i'll tell you what i have said in reply to that tired old video clip so many times b4...

that was several years ago & nothing ever came of it. ever.

NEVER EVER.

in fact, after that silly video- obama went on to impose sanctions, expell roooskies from the country & shut down their compounds. & obama's been outa office for quite some time now... i guess he better get started if he's gonna collude, right? hey- i thought it was his lawyer who was.... now i'm confused. anyhoo.... it seems obama is late getting on that, huh? well- you know them thar coloreds... always late for everything. :afro:

Forum List

Back