Why is Trump woosing out on the trade war?

Dem's are going to lose again in 2020, begin your healing process now Eddie. :itsok:
You might be right I hope not Think America has had their fill of this loud mouthed lying bully My problem is that even if he's gone the Senate Republican cowards will still be there,,,unless Dems get lucky and take Senate too

America will unite behind president Trump in celebration over defeating the liberal extremists. You Dem's need to purge your party of left wing morons while you still have a party left to salvage.
We have our morons just like you have yours IMO everyone of your group that can't find the nerve to call out that garbage in our WH deserve to be gone

Okay I agree, no argument there are some morons in the Rep party. But half your party is insane and the left wing whackos run it.
Just the 4 latest ones imo Might be a few more with their idiot ideas ,,free college healthcare etc etc

Free healthcare for illegals will be the end of your chances in 2020, mark my words. Many Dems oppose this and I can think of no bigger issue that would turn out Republican voters in droves.

You might be right I hope not Think America has had their fill of this loud mouthed lying bully My problem is that even if he's gone the Senate Republican cowards will still be there,,,unless Dems get lucky and take Senate too

America will unite behind president Trump in celebration over defeating the liberal extremists. You Dem's need to purge your party of left wing morons while you still have a party left to salvage.
We have our morons just like you have yours IMO everyone of your group that can't find the nerve to call out that garbage in our WH deserve to be gone

Okay I agree, no argument there are some morons in the Rep party. But half your party is insane and the left wing whackos run it.
Just the 4 latest ones imo Might be a few more with their idiot ideas ,,free college healthcare etc etc

Free healthcare for illegals will be the end of your chances in 2020, mark my words. Many Dems oppose this and I can think of no bigger issue that would turn out Republican voters in droves.
Have no fear ,,,It ain't happening

However, the key is to destroy the ballot box stuffing D machines prior to the election by sending them to jail for corruption.

Yeah, he wants to appeal to soccer moms in 2020 but without securing IP why should anyone vote for him? Go whole hog or go home. There is no certainty that he can win the senate or the house. he needs to get China's attention focused on economic growth and the survival of the CCP. Go to 75% on all tariffs and get XI's attention on the possibility of a warring states period.
"woosing"?

WTF is that?

You mean losing? Wussing? What?
You're a Wuss,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol
Well, at least I'm not a woos.

Yeah, he wants to appeal to soccer moms in 2020 but without securing IP why should anyone vote for him? Go whole hog or go home. There is no certainty that he can win the senate or the house. he needs to get China's attention focused on economic growth and the survival of the CCP. Go to 75% on all tariffs and get XI's attention on the possibility of a warring states period.
Do you realize how many American businesses would be effected by a 75% tariff, not to mention consumers?! Personally one of my businesses would literally need to close its doors. Did you think this through before posting?
Trump is so FOS when saying China will pay for tariffs Think Wal Mart etc etc won't pass higher prices on to customers?
Prices go up, demand goes down. Effect, China makes less money by exporting to America.And yes, the American consumer will pay more for products from China. This could help to bring back the manufacture of some goods from China to America.

China should not be allowed to charge tariffs if America doesn't do likewise.
China might find new friends to ship too? Maybe not the 500 or so billion they ship here but close Wouldn't it be great to see Russia and China unite against us??

However, the key is to destroy the ballot box stuffing D machines prior to the election by sending them to jail for corruption.
Maybe stop republicans suppressing the vote?? How's that key?

Well Democrats keep telling China not to negotiate, to hold out until they can replace Trump. Then they can go back to screwing American workers over.
democrats want to screw American workers? How? who is refusing a minimum raise? who is going causing trade wars that causes prices to rise? who is shutting down the government and thousands of workers couldn't get paid?

Do you realize how many American businesses would be effected by a 75% tariff, not to mention consumers?! Personally one of my businesses would literally need to close its doors. Did you think this through before posting?
Trump is so FOS when saying China will pay for tariffs Think Wal Mart etc etc won't pass higher prices on to customers?
Prices go up, demand goes down. Effect, China makes less money by exporting to America.And yes, the American consumer will pay more for products from China. This could help to bring back the manufacture of some goods from China to America.

China might find new friends to ship too? Maybe not the 500 or so billion they ship here but close Wouldn't it be great to see Russia and China unite against us??
China would have to find friends with money to buy the goods to do that.

True joe,,but the thought remains ,china can take lots more pain than we can AND their leader is there for life

True joe,,but the thought remains ,china can take lots more pain than we can AND their leader is there for life
So the are hoping that their friend Sleepy Joe wins in 2020. Then we can become their bitches again.

So the are hoping that their friend Sleepy Joe wins in 2020. Then we can become their bitches again.
bitches again?? You're exaggerating like Trump does Biden is no friend to Russia NK or China But the art of the deal guy has proven many times over he's full of it.......It's America gonna pay for Trumps tariffs

You expect anything but big lies from the party of genocide Jackson and the PC police?

Well Democrats keep telling China not to negotiate, to hold out until they can replace Trump. Then they can go back to screwing American workers over.
democrats want to screw American workers? How? who is refusing a minimum raise? who is going causing trade wars that causes prices to rise? who is shutting down the government and thousands of workers couldn't get paid?

Lib please you fools have allowed China to steal or jobs and industries and rob us blind.

Lib please you fools have allowed China to steal or jobs and industries and rob us blind.
So what's changed ?? Unemployment is at 3.7% They're not stealing our jobs anymore?

So what's changed ?? Unemployment is at 3.7% They're not stealing our jobs anymore?

Only hundreds of billions of taxpayer dollars wasted.

Liberals are the onew that create those jobs and industries (tech, services, labs, IT, telecommunication,

I'm not a lib. But libs create most jobs (Hollywood, media. Tech, telecommunication, IT, services, entertainment, ....) whataburger cons do? Take subsidies for their failed farms ?

Forum List

Back