Why is Trump woosing out on the trade war?

Yeah, he wants to appeal to soccer moms in 2020 but without securing IP why should anyone vote for him? Go whole hog or go home. There is no certainty that he can win the senate or the house. he needs to get China's attention focused on economic growth and the survival of the CCP. Go to 75% on all tariffs and get XI's attention on the possibility of a warring states period.

He's woosing out on the trade war AND North Korea. Kim Jong Un blasted off more missiles last week and the BIG WOOS just shrugs his shoulders. So much for "fire and fury", huh? Xi and KJU love their useful idiot, Donald Trump.

What do you suggest be done with NOKO?

The half pint dictator is a few fries short of a Happy Meal

Well Democrats keep telling China not to negotiate, to hold out until they can replace Trump. Then they can go back to screwing American workers over.

Sounds logical. Similar to Nixon's folks telling the North Vietnamese they'd get a better deal at the peace table if they wait and don't sit down with LBJ's people and as Reagan promised arms to the Iranians for holding onto the hostages until his watch.

Yeah, he wants to appeal to soccer moms in 2020 but without securing IP why should anyone vote for him? Go whole hog or go home. There is no certainty that he can win the senate or the house. he needs to get China's attention focused on economic growth and the survival of the CCP. Go to 75% on all tariffs and get XI's attention on the possibility of a warring states period.

He's woosing out on the trade war AND North Korea. Kim Jong Un blasted off more missiles last week and the BIG WOOS just shrugs his shoulders. So much for "fire and fury", huh? Xi and KJU love their useful idiot, Donald Trump.
You left out Mr Putin Trumps good pal Even volunteered to help with Russia's forest fires Did they help with ours ?

LOL! That's right. Trump offered Putin help with their forest fire. But when the fires were burning on federal parks and land in California, he said the Californians needed to rake their forests floors more often, like the Finns.

And to that, the Finns responded: The people of Finland are trolling Trump by raking the woods

Trump meant clearing the brush and Cali should have.

Well Democrats keep telling China not to negotiate, to hold out until they can replace Trump. Then they can go back to screwing American workers over.
Our choice is China screwing us or Trump ?? Seems like a lose lose situation Guess you believe China is paying for those tariffs too LOL LOL

Dem's are going to lose again in 2020, begin your healing process now Eddie. :itsok:

Sounds logical. Similar to Nixon's folks telling the North Vietnamese they'd get a better deal at the peace table if they wait and don't sit down with LBJ's people and as Reagan promised arms to the Iranians for holding onto the hostages until his watch.

Throughout history what has happened to people like Dem's who screw over their own people? Yes the people rise up and lop off their damn heads.

75% tariffs? I think that whole impeachment thing would be a lot more popular if he did something that crazy.

"woosing"?

WTF is that?

You mean losing? Wussing? What?

Our choice is China screwing us or Trump ?? Seems like a lose lose situation Guess you believe China is paying for those tariffs too LOL LOL

Dem's are going to lose again in 2020, begin your healing process now Eddie. :itsok:
You might be right I hope not Think America has had their fill of this loud mouthed lying bully My problem is that even if he's gone the Senate Republican cowards will still be there,,,unless Dems get lucky and take Senate too

"woosing"?

WTF is that?

You mean losing? Wussing? What?
You're a Wuss,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol

You might be right I hope not Think America has had their fill of this loud mouthed lying bully My problem is that even if he's gone the Senate Republican cowards will still be there,,,unless Dems get lucky and take Senate too

America will unite behind president Trump in celebration over defeating the liberal extremists. You Dem's need to purge your party of left wing morons while you still have a party left to salvage.

Throughout history what has happened to people like Dem's who screw over their own people? Yes the people rise up and lop off their damn heads.
The Ds do have a serious problem but literal decapitation, no. For the current regime in China literal decapitation is a definite possibility if many more jobs leave China.

America will unite behind president Trump in celebration over defeating the liberal extremists. You Dem's need to purge your party of left wing morons while you still have a party left to salvage.

As of this coming April much of the democratic party's state and local machines will be gone due to their donor base leaving but that is not decapitation, just felony jail time for corruption.

As of this coming April much of the democratic party's state and local machines will be gone due to their donor base leaving.

Obama wiped out most of the moderate Dem's in 2010. Incredibly surviving liberal Dem's said good riddance. :wtf:

We have our morons just like you have yours IMO everyone of your group that can't find the nerve to call out that garbage in our WH deserve to be gone

We have our morons just like you have yours IMO everyone of your group that can't find the nerve to call out that garbage in our WH deserve to be gone

Okay I agree, no argument there are some morons in the Rep party. But half your party is insane and the left wing whackos run it.

As of this coming April much of the democratic party's state and local machines will be gone due to their donor base leaving but that is not decapitation, just felony jail time for corruption.
The count is up to 6 now of Repubs not running in 2020 in the House Be careful your party doesn't get decapitated or end up in jail With the vile garbage trump leading the way

Okay I agree, no argument there are some morons in the Rep party. But half your party is insane and the left wing whackos run it.
Just the 4 latest ones imo Might be a few more with their idiot ideas ,,free college healthcare etc etc

The count is up to 6 now of Repubs not running in 2020 in the House Be careful your party doesn't get decapitated or end up in jail With the vile garbage trump leading the way

LOL yeah vs 40+ in 2018, oh wait only 6...:eusa_think:

Maybe Trump could step down before election?? While I strongly dislike Pence I despise trump

Do you realize how many American businesses would be effected by a 75% tariff, not to mention consumers?! Personally one of my businesses would literally need to close its doors. Did you think this through before posting?
Trump is so FOS when saying China will pay for tariffs Think Wal Mart etc etc won't pass higher prices on to customers?
Prices go up, demand goes down. Effect, China makes less money by exporting to America.And yes, the American consumer will pay more for products from China. This could help to bring back the manufacture of some goods from China to America.

China should not be allowed to charge tariffs if America doesn't do likewise.

Forum List

Back