Why Is Wokeness Winning?

I'm neither special or a snowflake. Get a new shtick.

No, really.....you ARE....a snowflake that is
Nope. Carry on, troll. Never did like replying to your comments and this is why. Common, predictable horse nuggets. Garbage.

Poor thing.

Did I hurt your feewings?

You can dish it out...but can't take it.
YOU made the attacks personal....now you're whining about getting it back.

THAT is the definition of a Snowflake. ;-)

No, really.....you ARE....a snowflake that is
Nope. Carry on, troll. Never did like replying to your comments and this is why. Common, predictable horse nuggets. Garbage.

Poor thing.

Did I hurt your feewings?

You can dish it out...but can't take it.
YOU made the attacks personal....not you're whining about getting it back.

THAT is the definition of a Snowflake. ;-)
"feewings" Cute.
And you always use that as your defense. "YOU made the attacks personal....not you're whining about getting it back."

Nope. Simmer and stew. Troll.

it's a fad-----like miniskirts, crack, and beatlemania. The shorter, the higher and
the more rhythmic and mystic----THE BETTER.

It's TAUGHT

Children in schools are being systematically taught to dislike themselves and America.

Look around. Most pathetic, self destructive, angry generation of all time.
“Give me four years to teach the children and the seed I have sown will never be uprooted.” —Vladimir Ilyich Lenin
“Destroy the family, you destroy the country. The way to crush the bourgeoisie is to grind them between the millstones of taxation and inflation”. —Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

Where is wokeness winning? It's not. It's having little effect on america.
1602948773181.png

{

Woke

Using an improper word in an incorrect tense to attempt to attach some worldly significance to a person or object (books, screenplay, etc.) so that one appears to be "hip." In actual fact, this usage shows one's ignorance and inability to use words and feelings to express oneself properly.

A celebrity guest on Talking Dead used "woke" to describe the episode of The Walking Dead when elightened or relevant may have made better choices. Keep in mind that this is a fictional show about Zombies.

The act of being very pretentious about how much you care about a social issue
Yeah most people don't care about parking spaces for families with disabled pets. I wish they were woke like me.

}

Because the "wokers" are FAR more determined to take America by any means necessary than "Patriots" are willing to defend the nation.

It really is that simple.

Once again the radical right tries to virtue signal their "patriotism", while supporting white supremacist policies and encouraging the right wing terrorism of the armed thugs calling themselves "militia".

The radical right is using the language of patriotism, "law and order" calling themselves "militias" when in fact they are thugs and killers as their history of violence and death can attest. If you knew anything about the psychometrics of language, you'd realize you're being lied to and manipulated.

In the 1970's the anti-abortion movement was very unpopular with the American public. They hired a PR firm which taught them how to rebrand the movement. "Anti-abortion" was turning people off. Instead, they should re-brand themselves as "pro-life", even though most "pro-lifers" favour the death penalty, and claim to believe in "small government and personal freedom". Suddenly instead of the American were being told the anti-abortionists were the "pro-life" people, and they also tried to re-brand the "pro-choice" movement as "pro-abortion". And it worked. The anti-abortion created an entire propaganda campaign built on the lies of being "pro-life" and caring about the unborn, even as they cut to programs and services for low income families, close public schools in favour of charters, and fight universal health care for mothers and babies.

The whole anti-abortion movement is not "pro-life" at all, and the armed white thugs walking around with AR15's terrorizing and shooting Americans who exercising their First Amendment rights, aren't "patriots" and they sure as hell aren't "militias". A "militia" is formed by and under the leadership of the duly elected government it serves. These are armed gangs of racist and anti-government thugs, cloaking their sedition and crimes as "patriotism".

You can't use language to cloak who and what these people really are, with false claims of patriotism and law and order any more than the anti-abortionists can cloak their hatred of women, with the false claim that they are "pro-life" while they are cutting school lunch programs, and cancelling health insurance in the natioon with the highest infant mortality rate in the first world.

Because the "wokers" are FAR more determined to take America by any means necessary than "Patriots" are willing to defend the nation.

It really is that simple.
Nope.
Wokes are getting billions from globalists to bribe folks with.
Patriots are grassroots. Many of them are broke and living in Blue States in lock down.
Oh.....and there's the fact that the media has been bought and paid for by the Democrat Party.

I think it might be called evolution- knowledge evolves- the direction of the evolution is determined by the environment- the environment is created by those occupying the space- it is something to be concerned about- the damage can be minimized, but, only with the Truth- Truth is constant- it doesn't evolve. If it was true yesterday, it is true today and will be true tomorrow- a truth is; seeds bear fruit- we're living the seeds sown in the past- what seeds will you sow?

One only needs to read Saul Alinsky. The past 40 years is right out of his playbook

One only needs to read the history of Germany to see the parallels between the rise of Hitler and the rise of Trump. Right down to the concentration camps on the Southern Border. Trump even borrowed his "Make Germany Great Again" campaign slogan. Trump borrowed Stalin's "the press are the enemy of the people", line too.

I've never read Alinsky, but I have read William Manchester's brilliant books on NAZI Germany and WWII. The parallels between Hitler's co-opting the NAZI Party, is mirrored by the Trump take over of the Republican Party. Hitler villified the Jews. Trump villifies non-whites, immigrants, and "others" who are not white, male and Christian. That includes women, most of whom have left this toxic party.

This is a great article that I found... I copied a bit of it so you could determine if you wanted to read the entire article. I think this frames it better than any other that I've seen. Thoughts?
Why Is Wokeness Winning?
"A question I’ve wrestled with this past year or so is a pretty basic one: if critical race/gender/queer theory is unfalsifiable postmodern claptrap, as I have longcontended, how has it conquered so many institutions so swiftly?
It’s been a staggering achievement, when you come to think of it. Critical theory was once an esoteric academic pursuit. Now it has become the core, underlying philosophy of the majority of American cultural institutions, universities, media, corporations, liberal churches, NGOs, philanthropies, and, of course, mainstream journalism. This summer felt like a psychic break from old-school liberalism, a moment when a big part of the American elite just decided to junk the principles that have long defined American democratic life, and embrace what Bari Weiss calls “a mixture of postmodernism, postcolonialism, identity politics, neo-Marxism, critical race theory, intersectionality, and the therapeutic mentality.”
It’s everywhere. Across the country, schools and colleges are dumping SATs so they can engineer racial equity, and abolish the idea of merit. The Smithsonian backed the idea that working hard, showing up on time and perfecting a task are functions of “whiteness”. In California, there’s a ballot initiative to legalize government discrimination on the basis of race; and a new mandate that company boards add members from under-represented communities. Corporations who haven’t publicly committed themselves to the full woke project are being hounded by their employeesinto doing so, meaning hiring and firing on the basis of race, or forcing employees into re-education sessions, guided by DiAngelo and Kendi. The NBA, for Pete’s sake, is now a festival of wokeness, even as viewership collapses. CRT propaganda like the NYT’s 1619 Project can be exposed as untrue and unethical, but the paper can both debunk it in its own pages and still hail it as a triumph. And the pièce de resistance: 21 percent of liberal students in the Ivy League favor some level of violence to stop campus speech they disapprove of.
There seems no stopping this. But why? Why this powerful, seemingly inevitable shift, especially among white elites? I’d posit some obvious reasons, but this is a rough guess and I hope we can start a conversation here about the reason for this astonishing change — and how better to engage it.
The first, it seems to me, is emotional. The reason so many people marched this summer was because of a righteous revulsion at the visceral image of a black man being murdered slowly on the street by a bad, white cop. This revulsion is a vital and important thing — and it’s completely compatible with a liberal attempt to reform the cops and criminal justice to ensure equal treatment under the law for everyone of every race. In fact, there is considerable bipartisan support for a pragmatic shift."

LINK to full article.
/-----/ Like chewing TidePods, this idiotic fad shall pass.

Forum List

Back