Why isn't Rachel Madcow treated like other conspiracy theory nutbags?

You fuckers love conspiracy nuts. Why don't you love her if you think she's a conspiracy nut?

R U Kidding me?

YOU fkrs love Maddow and her fake Trump taxes.

YOU fkrs believe the twisted tripe she spews.

Oooh. Burn! You've pwned me!

What fake Trump taxes are you talking about? Did she present falsified tax documents for Trump?
Madcow pumped up her "scoop" about having 'Trump's tax returns" only to reveal she had a one page summary of one year that showed Trump paid a higher tax rate than Hillary, Obama, and Commie Bernie.

Another conspiracy theory that blew up in her manly face.:5_1_12024:

I'm sorry. Did she have some of Trump's tax data or not? Did she present something fake or something real?

Also...where did you hear that he paid a higher tax rate than those other people?
She hyped the show as if she had some dirt on Trump. Turns out to be just the opposite, ya fucking moron.:21::21::21:

Nah. It was bad for Trump. And he knows his tax returns are bad for him in general. That is why morons like you
have not made him keep his promise to release them. He is your master. You do what you are told.

R U Kidding me?

What fake Trump taxes are you talking about? Did she present falsified tax documents for Trump?
Madcow pumped up her "scoop" about having 'Trump's tax returns" only to reveal she had a one page summary of one year that showed Trump paid a higher tax rate than Hillary, Obama, and Commie Bernie.

I'm sorry. Did she have some of Trump's tax data or not? Did she present something fake or something real?

Also...where did you hear that he paid a higher tax rate than those other people?
She hyped the show as if she had some dirt on Trump. Turns out to be just the opposite, ya fucking moron.:21::21::21:

Nah. It was bad for Trump. And he knows his tax returns are bad for him in general. That is why morons like you
have not made him keep his promise to release them. He is your master. You do what you are told.
It could be just as likely that Donnie knows his tax returns are very complicated and as anyone with brains (you obviously excluded) will tell you, tax accountants do their best to minimize income. You being a poor peasant with no income, likely doesn’t understand this. And as such will easily allow propagandists like Rachel, to gaslight you.

It could be just as likely that Donnie knows his tax returns are very complicated and as anyone with brains (you obviously excluded) will tell you, tax accountants do their best to minimize income. You being a poor peasant with no income, likely doesn’t understand this. And as such will easily allow propagandists like Rachel, to gaslight you.

Nah. You reach. I have no problem with ol' Donnie taking advantage of the rules to pay less. I'd expect it.

I do have issue with him engaging in tax fraud by inflating and deflating property values to suit his needs. That's not cool.

Also, the man said he'd release them. To your face. Over and over. That's the biggest problem I have.

You, an asshole deep state nutbag are cool with Not seeing that which was promised to you. Ya fucking loser.

A perfect example of why he is called HanNITWITty!

Most of the conservative pundits on FOX spend their time pointing out most of the blatant lies of the Prog pundits. That in itself can be a full time job if they let it. Prog pundits rule the roost as they are Pravda trained. Most of the journalists that I have relied on since I was a child are frauds. Journalism is not even a career anymore. Propagandist is more like it.

Now that is pure Tramp/Russian propaganda, mistrust the media so the Right-wing conspiracy propagandists can control the dialogue.

You know what would help a lot? If the news stations actually became just that. FOX would fall in line easily. CNN is not what it started as even if the reporters there then were Progs but were reporters. MSNBC has taken a major network and turned it into a joke. You consider FOX right wing. FOX is not.

R U Kidding me?

What part was bad? The only thing that Madcow dude had showed Trump paid a higher rate than Hillary, Barry Hussein, and Commie Bernie.

What was bad? Be specific and bring links.

What Maddow says on her broadcast is well researched and documented by reliable sources. She can back up what she says, and when she does make a mistake, she admits it openly. This is the big difference between her and these right-wing conspiracy theorists, who, if they actually provide what they present as backup, it consists only of some "study" or "report" by some right-wing fringe group. She has the credentials, from Stanford and Oxford, in public policy, while the right-wing conspiracy theorists seem not to have much in the way of creds at all, can't back up anything they say, and usually get the facts wrong or trim them out of context.

What part was bad? The only thing that Madcow dude had showed Trump paid a higher rate than Hillary, Barry Hussein, and Commie Bernie.

What was bad? Be specific and bring links.

He didn't pay a higher rate. He paid under 4%. Idiot.

The docs also showed that he was a massive business failure. He filed a 916 million dollar loss in 1995. What a loser.

Now, fuck off. Moron.

What tax rate did he pay, according to the REAL TAX DOCUMENTS that Maddow got hold of?

Do you know, moron?
Always happy to educate the terminally ignorant.

Read and learn.

Rachel Maddow Blames Viewers for Trump Tax Return Flop

Why a link to an op ed? What rate did he pay?
The link shows his AGI and total taxes paid. If you have at least a third grade education you could figure out he paid just over 25%, moron.

Libtards have to have their hand held on everything.

What tax rate did he pay, according to the REAL TAX DOCUMENTS that Maddow got hold of?

Do you know, moron?

Read and learn.

The link shows his AGI and total taxes paid. If you have at least a third grade education you could figure out he paid just over 25%, moron.

His rate was less than 4%. You don't understand how it works.

Do you know, moron?

Read and learn.

You suck at math.....and life.

Nah. You reach. I have no problem with ol' Donnie taking advantage of the rules to pay less. I'd expect it.

I do have issue with him engaging in tax fraud by inflating and deflating property values to suit his needs. That's not cool.

Also, the man said he'd release them. To your face. Over and over. That's the biggest problem I have.

You, an asshole deep state nutbag are cool with Not seeing that which was promised to you. Ya fucking loser.
He should release them, but he likes tweaking dummies like you. You know? Just like O’s many campaign promises that he reneged on, that you had no problem with.

Round and round you go, somehow unaware your being duped over and over.

He should release them, but he likes tweaking dummies like you. You know? Just like O’s many campaign promises that he reneged on, that you had no problem with.

It takes a real genius to equate standard campaign policy promises with a straight lie to your face.

Fuck off, genius.

Do you know, moron?

Read and learn.

Here ya go, Dummy.

Maddow’s show echoed the White House statement, saying that Trump had paid $38 million in taxes that year, and that he had taken a large write-down of $103 million. In total, Trump made more than $150 million in income that year, according to the show.

Notably, those documents indicate that Trump’s effective income tax rate was about 25 percent

Donald Trump 2005 federal tax information revealed on 'The Rachel Maddow Show'

It takes a real genius to equate standard campaign policy promises with a straight lie to your face.

Fuck off, genius.
Idiot. Of course you minimize O’s many faults and maximize Trump’s. Partisans must be the dumbest human beings of all time. You are no exception.

Do you know, moron?

Read and learn.

Here ya go, Dummy.

Maddow’s show echoed the White House statement, saying that Trump had paid $38 million in taxes that year, and that he had taken a large write-down of $103 million. In total, Trump made more than $150 million in income that year, according to the show.

Notably, those documents indicate that Trump’s effective income tax rate was about 25 percent

Donald Trump 2005 federal tax information revealed on 'The Rachel Maddow Show'

His federal income tax rate was under 4%.

He paid an additional tax...which is not an income tax...known as the Alternative Minimum Tax.

You need to learn shit. He didn't pay a higher income tax rate than Obama or Clinton or me or you.

Idiot.

Forum List

Back