Why israel can't/won't go back to the 67 borders

proudveteran06

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2012
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2hZ6SlSqq0&app=desktop]outstanding Explanation: Why Israel can't withdraw to its pre '67 borders line - Please Share - YouTube[/ame]

Strategically and operationally, the country can't go back.

Arabs start wars, Arabs lose wars, Arabs cry about the consequences.

Quite similar to our far right reactionary wing when it starts stuff, gets its butt clobbered (last October, December; cost the GOP the Senate in 2010 and 2012; gave the Presidency to the Dems in 2012), and they want to blame everyone else.

Strategically and operationally, the country can't go back.

Arabs start wars, Arabs lose wars, Arabs cry about the consequences.

Quite similar to our far right reactionary wing when it starts stuff, gets its butt clobbered (last October, December; cost the GOP the Senate in 2010 and 2012; gave the Presidency to the Dems in 2012), and they want to blame everyone else.

Your links aren't working . Try again . Thanks

When Israel needs more land, lets hope the surrounding Arab countries are still dumb enough to unite in another attempt to annihilate Israel.

Last edited:
When Israel needs more land, lets hope the surrounding Arab countries are still dumb enough to unite in another attempt to annihilate Israel.

If that does happen, the Arabs will initiate it like they did all the others. :eusa_hand:

with all due respect, i don't need your video.

why *would* israel go back to '67 borders. what country on earth gets attacked repeatedly, wins and then gets asked for a do-over?

You and I agree on this issue ! Why are you so hostile and Angry? Time to start taking your Meds. :cuckoo:

How is she hostile and angry???????

with all due respect, i don't need your video.

why *would* israel go back to '67 borders. what country on earth gets attacked repeatedly, wins and then gets asked for a do-over?

You and I agree on this issue ! Why are you so hostile and Angry? Time to start taking your Meds. :cuckoo:

Telling me she doesn't " need my video " I would never respond to a poster telling them I don't " need" worthwhile info . I do agree with her; They initiated the War to destroy Israel and take their land yet they complain. :cuckoo:
I was giving ISRAEL'S reason for it

Telling me she doesn't " need my video " I would never respond to a poster telling them I don't " need" worthwhile info . I do agree with her; They initiated the War to destroy Israel and take their land yet they complain. :cuckoo:

Oh common vet, you completely overreacted. You even told her to take here meds, shes on the same side as you dude!!! She even said 'with all due respect'

I normally dont do this but its just that I felt that you seriously overreacted

I think what she meant by not needing your video was that there is no need for that video in general to justify Israel not going back to the 67 borders

If that does happen, the Arabs will initiate it like they did all the others. :eusa_hand:

This is true. It was the arabs who attacked Israel - they lost - now they want to turn back time and have the land back. That isn't the way it works.

I believe it was the divine providence of G-d Almighty at work. There is no going back to pre 67 borders.

Long Live Israel!

Oh common vet, you completely overreacted. You even told her to take here meds, shes on the same side as you dude!!! She even said 'with all due respect'

I normally dont do this but its just that I felt that you seriously overreacted

You may be right . If I did I truly apologize . Just giving Israel's reason for it. :

I think what she meant by not needing your video was that there is no need for that video in general to justify Israel not going back to the 67 borders

The " reason" we hear so much about those " borders" is " International Law" :eek: Funny how " International Law" didn't matter to them in 1967 . Israel can't go back to those " borders" for her own safety and security. That is what the Video was about

The " reason" we hear so much about those " borders" is " International Law" :eek: Funny how " International Law" didn't matter to them in 1967 . Israel can't go back to those " borders" for her own safety and security. That is what the Video was about

I know Ive seen the video several times already and it really does speak the truth.
To think that Israel would shrink her width to only several miles so ANOTHER Arab Muslim state can be formed is beyond ridiculous

Well, Vet, at the risk of irritating a couple of buds around here, it was probably a good idea to float a thread for this purpose, and to start it off with that particular video. I think I'd seen it a couple of years ago - it looks familiar - but, I'm sure, a fair number of folks have never seen it, and some of the more objective ones are likely to take a closer look, and to understand the points being made. Well done.

the issue should be self evident.......
For the thick of skull, the video was quite clear

Well, Vet, at the risk of irritating a couple of buds around here, it was probably a good idea to float a thread for this purpose, and to start it off with that particular video. I think I'd seen it a couple of years ago - it looks familiar - but, I'm sure, a fair number of folks have never seen it, and some of the more objective ones are likely to take a closer look, and to understand the points being made. Well done.

Thank You !!!!!!!!! Glad you understand :D

Forum List

Back