Why Kamala Chicken Out on the Other 2?

conserveguy877

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2015
Love it how Trump at his presser today called kamabla to 3 debates on September 4th, 10th, and 25th. She then goes with her rigged news channel while chickening out on the other 3! Can't make this up especially when she coincidentally responds an hour later. Trump being the real one here while she does her staged questions.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4819004-donald-trump-kamala-harris-debates/

Apparently America is taking Harris very seriously. We have seen that fox is the rigged network, and so are any affiliates in the Sinclair Network

Love it how Trump at his presser today called kamabla to 3 debates on September 4th, 10th, and 25th. She then goes with her rigged news channel while chickening out on the other 3! Can't make this up especially when she coincidentally responds an hour later. Trump being the real one here while she does her staged questions.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4819004-donald-trump-kamala-harris-debates/
She won’t go on Fox, she’s afraid to debate Trump on any network that isn’t friendly to her.

She’ll take comfort in knowing that abc will leak the questions to her campaign.

If I were Trump, I’d demand to have a say in who the moderators are m, and have a neutral third party be involved with the cultivating and securing the questions.

She won’t go on Fox, she’s afraid to debate Trump on any network that isn’t friendly to her.

She’ll take comfort in knowing that abc will leak the questions to her campaign.

If I were Trump, I’d demand to have a say in who the moderators are m, and have a neutral third party be involved with the cultivating and securing the questions.
Fox has lied for Trump. But thats not considered a Trump friendy network. Trump got the moderation he wamted in the debate wit Biden. He gottoie without being fact checked. In these debates that cannot be allowed.

You guys have been fed a bunch of false bs aout Harris and what you are going to learn is that Harris is going to pound Trumps punk ass into the ground. And even when thats done, you guys will have excuses.

Forum List

Back