🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Kroger should allow guns...teen mob beats 3 people unconscious...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Well, one of the new anti gun groups is trying to pressure Kroger stores into banning guns on their premises...this story of a wild teen mob...which has happened around the country....beating a customer and several employees into unconsciousness should probably help Kroger see the value of armed and trained customers...

Gang of Black Teens Beats White Memphis Grocery Store Employee into Unconsciousness

Late on Saturday night, a mob of black teens swarmed a Kroger grocery store in Memphis, Tennessee and proceeded to beat two store employees and one customer to the ground.
Police reported they had received a September 6 surveillance video showing the swarm of black teens pushing, punching and kicking the young store employees at the entrance to the store.

According to Memphis police, the group emerged from a restaurant in the same strip mall and immediately attacked a 25-year-old man as he left his car in the parking lot and headed for the grocery store.

Two grocery store employees ran to the man's aide, and the black mob attacked them as well, brutally beating all three victims into unconsciousness.

It's time I bought a pistol with more bullets, and an easy reload clip!

It's a shame, all those punks aren't in the ground now!

"Now, honey, just wait here in the car. I'll be done shopping and back within 10 minutes, unless I am delayed by a shoot out in the meat department. If so, it still should not take more than 15 minutes..."

They've been emboldened by our first "thug" president, who encourages this type of behavior by blacks.

Unless you can point to this being anything but an isolated incident, why should any one store change their policies based on this? Are grocery stores a hotbed of violent beatings?

They've been emboldened by our first "thug" president, who encourages this type of behavior by blacks.

Point to one way Obama is encouraging people to act this way, or admit that you are a retard.

Last edited:
Unless you can point to this being anything but an isolated incident, why should any one store change their policies based on this? Are grocery stores a hotbed of violent beatings?

Some sites tried to claim thousands, and possible deaths....it reality, in the parking lot......unknown if any of those beaten knew the attackers.

Point to one way Obama is encouraging people to act this way, or admit that you are a retard.
His racist Attorney General that interprets hate crimes as a one-way street. Holder is probably worried one of the attackers hurt his foot.

Gunno, Jake, Swallow, and Norton thinks its great when Democrats attack.

Gunno, Jake, Swallow, and Norton thinks its great when Democrats attack.
10527613_10202623819302338_4518896013918452758_n_zpsa78435f6.jpg

Where have you BEEN? Ever since that thug can gunned down in self defense by a cop, blacks have been chimping out nationwide and killing or assaulting more and more white people. They're rioting, looting, and playing "the knock out game" even worse than usual.

We need stand your ground laws in every state so whenever this happens we can shoot the damn apes without worrying about Attorney General Race-card Holder stepping in and crying discrimination. It's not discrimination it's self defense and I have the right to use lethal force if I feel it is necessary. And with a mob of these so-called youths swarming all around me like during this Kroger incident, it would be necessary.

Where have you BEEN? Ever since that thug can gunned down in self defense by a cop, blacks have been chimping out nationwide and killing or assaulting more and more white people. They're rioting, looting, and playing "the knock out game" even worse than usual.

We need stand your ground laws in every state so whenever this happens we can shoot the damn apes without worrying about Attorney General Race-card Holder stepping in and crying discrimination. It's not discrimination it's self defense and I have the right to use lethal force if I feel it is necessary. And with a mob of these so-called youths swarming all around me like during this Kroger incident, it would be necessary.

I work in a predominately black neighborhood. I walk through the town everyday, and haven't had a black person so much as look at me funny. Sounds like you watch too much TV.

I work in a predominately black neighborhood. I walk through the town everyday, and haven't had a black person so much as look at me funny. Sounds like you watch too much TV.
Until your heads bashed in.

Never had a fear of black people in that area. We exchange thank yous as as we open the door for each other at stores. We drink together at bars. We nod a hello as we pass each other on the street. I live in one of the most dangerous cities in America, and it sounds like you are the one living in fear. :lol:

Never had a fear of black people in that area. We exchange thank yous as as we open the door for each other at stores. We drink together at bars. We nod a hello as we pass each other on the street. I live in one of the most dangerous cities in America, and it sounds like you are the one living in fear. :lol:
So you live in Chicago by UIC. Lol. Real tough neighborhood:lame2:

Just for clarification, this mob wasn't just black teens. It included whites and even women. Not specifically racial here, just out right unnecessary violence.

Edit: also the victims were mixed race as well; two black and one white.

I carried (concealed) in a Kroger's just today. Ain't no thang.
It's a routine any more. Like clipping my phone to my belt.
Never know when dem Negros gonna go wild...

Forum List

Back