🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why libs love MSNBC

She's a big star over at MSNBC....
Pathetic.

Will be interesting to see how the Lefties here defend her.

And she showed her journalistic experience by asking a followup question.
Take that Chris Mathews... I earned the right to have my own show...

Sad.

Last edited:
Watch the Libs defend her by saying she did not hear the comment because of satellite delay...

Problem here...He was probably calling in from Long Island.

MSNBC gives shows to people who are incompetent.
She should be fired for being a....

Dumb ass!

Maybe she'd have paid more attention if the caller asked if she wanted to "Mind Meld with Howard Sterns Penis".

Naw, she wouldn't have!

She was so intent on a serious follow up she wasn't even paying attention to the response to her first question....

What a disgrace.
And the low information voter loves these shows.

We don't love it. It is not liberal enough. Anyone too liberal gets fired or never hired. Fuck MSNBC too. Would they dare speak out against the oil companies who advertise with them? Who owns MSNBC? They're only as "liberal" as they want to be.

Until they hire Randi Rhodes & Thom Hartmann, don't call them liberal. And they gotta leave them alone too. No firing them for saying something that hurts Palin's feelings.

Maybe next time a Bush/Chaney won't be able to lie us into Iraq.

This is why the Media Deregulation Act of 98 was a bad idea. Now 5 mega corporations own all the media channels. Sure MSNBC will be pro gays, anti gun, pro abortion. But those are just social issues. BFD. They never call their masters out when it really matters because the CEO is not a liberal progressive or democrat.

We don't love it. It is not liberal enough. Anyone too liberal gets fired or never hired. Fuck MSNBC too. Would they dare speak out against the oil companies who advertise with them? Who owns MSNBC? They're only as "liberal" as they want to be.

Until they hire Randi Rhodes & Thom Hartmann, don't call them liberal. And they gotta leave them alone too. No firing them for saying something that hurts Palin's feelings.

Maybe next time a Bush/Chaney won't be able to lie us into Iraq.

This is why the Media Deregulation Act of 98 was a bad idea. Now 5 mega corporations own all the media channels. Sure MSNBC will be pro gays, anti gun, pro abortion. But those are just social issues. BFD. They never call their masters out when it really matters because the CEO is not a liberal progressive or democrat.

Thom Hartmann. That's funny. I'm sure he's a good man, but he's not what I would call "sharp". I'm average intelligence and I think he's kinda stupid. No offense, but to still be spewing that crap about Bush and Cheney lying us into war is really stupid. If you don't like them then use facts. When you repeat party propaganda you look pitiful.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back