Why more and more people distrust Biden and the BIASED MSM..."GA bans volunteers from delivering water, etc. BIG ASS LIE!

Poll workers and other people in line can give out water.
ONLY poll workers can give out water
I am sure I could walk up to the line and give my wife or anyone else water without problems,,
This law makes that illegal
not according to the wording and the context being pushed,,
I posted it and highlighted it dumbass

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Yeah they did...."....prohibit anyone except poll workers from handing out water to voters in line, and outlaw passing out food and water to voters within 150 feet of the building that serves as a poll, inside a polling place or within 25 feet of any voter standing in line. Depending on the location, it is still possible for third-party groups to have food and water available — and it is possible for the lines to extend beyond 150 feet."

guess that makes colonel anus a fucking liar

What's funny about that? The fact that you can't understand or dispute that point made?

Yeah. That is funny, I guess.

ONLY CAMPAIGN WORKERS CANNOT GIVE OUT ANYTHING OF VALUE, LEST IT BE CONSIDERED A BRIBE.

Not to mention, Campaign workers must stay like 150 feet away from the poll.

Sooooo.....Biden fucking lied at his “presser” as is every single leftist who said GEORGIA MADE IT ILLEGAL TO GIVE PEOPLE WATER!

Fuck you leftist liars
Democrats believe making buying votes illegal is wrong.

Biden said it was “SICK, SICK” to make it illegal to buy votes. :auiqs.jpg:
Handing a thirsty man a bottle of water is not buying votes

how would you know??

if a trump supporter is going up and down a long line and handing our anything of value it could lead to a person voting in their favor,,

ONLY poll workers can give out water
I am sure I could walk up to the line and give my wife or anyone else water without problems,,
This law makes that illegal
not according to the wording and the context being pushed,,
I posted it and highlighted it dumbass

where did you do that??
I cant find it here,,

ONLY CAMPAIGN WORKERS CANNOT GIVE OUT ANYTHING OF VALUE, LEST IT BE CONSIDERED A BRIBE.

Sooooo.....Biden fucking lied at his “presser” as is every single leftist who said GEORGIA MADE IT ILLEGAL TO GIVE PEOPLE WATER!

Fuck you leftist liars

Biden is an habitual liar so it's not surprising. There's no lie Biden didn't tell for a vote during his campaign.

Fuck you leftist liars
Let’s see your link

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
how would you know??

if a trump supporter is going up and down a long line and handing our anything of value it could lead to a person voting in their favor,,
Leftists do not understand the concept. Or, do not want to concede that handing out goodies
in a line at a polling place is a form of petty bribery.

When Biden handed out $2,000 Covid relief bribes for votes what was that?

Yeah they did...."....prohibit anyone except poll workers from handing out water to voters in line, and outlaw passing out food and water to voters within 150 feet of the building that serves as a poll, inside a polling place or within 25 feet of any voter standing in line. Depending on the location, it is still possible for third-party groups to have food and water available — and it is possible for the lines to extend beyond 150 feet."

guess that makes colonel anus a fucking liar

for about a half a football field anyway.......Could still do that 25 foot bottled water toss, "Here Grandma, catch! Remember to vote for.......ops, sorry!"

If you think someone will go to jail for handing a water to the person behind them in line....or a poll worker will go to jail for handing a water to someone in line...you are a fucking retard and you should kill yourself.

Fuck you leftist liars

That's nice, because there's one thing I can promise you at election time. The lines will be long, and a lot of people not in line will be passing out food, and water, and even offering chairs, and helping people charge their phones.

And there isn't thing one, the state of Georgia, or another state can do about it.

Link posted. I saw them discussing this on the news. They were discussing the text of the law and they said non partisan poll workers can hand out water and you can certainly give a water to a person behind you in line.

Just not a partisan campaign workers, or someone acting like a campaign worker.

Fuck you leftist liars

Have you ever met a leftist who didn't lie?

Fuck you leftist liars

That's nice, because there's one thing I can promise you at election time. The lines will be long, and a lot of people not in line will be passing out food, and water, and even offering chairs, and helping people charge their phones.

And there isn't thing one, the state of Georgia, or another state can do about it.
It will be nice seeing them carted off to federal detention centers. Yes, there are multiple things they can do. Moron.

Fuck you leftist liars

I really havent. I have also never met one who deals with facts over emotions.

Fuck you leftist liars

I really havent. I have also never met one who deals with facts over emotions.
I ran into one of those yesterday on another thread--he was trying to say that instinct and hate were the same. Couldn't come to grips with the fact that "hate" is an emotion and like "thought" cannot be known therefore legislation regulating it is impossible and should be abolished.

Forum List

Back