🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why most Americans aren’t seeing any recovery

mike.redd1266

Jul 17, 2013
Great article that i just wanted to share with everyone.

Why most Americans aren’t seeing any recovery | Rare.us

It is stating that even tho the USA is onto financial recovery that still major segments of the population are actually on the rise. Single-mother families are falling into the lowest income group.

William H. Frey, a Brookings Institution demographer says "We're in a selective recovery."

This is shows that data from on income group is skewing the over all data to say we are all doing better when we are not. I think this is still an issue and should be put to the front of the media.

Most people aren't feeling the recovery because there is no recovery. It's entirely a construct of the media promoting democrat propaganda.

Not surprising to me. Single-mother families are the most vulnerable segment of our society simply because its one person and they have to overcome entrenched social norms.

Great article that i just wanted to share with everyone.

Why most Americans aren’t seeing any recovery | Rare.us

It is stating that even tho the USA is onto financial recovery that still major segments of the population are actually on the rise. Single-mother families are falling into the lowest income group.

William H. Frey, a Brookings Institution demographer says "We're in a selective recovery."

This is shows that data from on income group is skewing the over all data to say we are all doing better when we are not. I think this is still an issue and should be put to the front of the media.

A conservative rag so far to the right that its motto is "Red is the center", not a reference to their order of meat as much as the editorial staff thinks average America is communist.

90 million people out of the work force, about 175,000 jobs a month, I will be 421 years old by the time we get to 6% unemployment. i hope i will still be able to chew at 421.

Forum List

Back