🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Must We Abandon Our Religious Beliefs to Operate A Business?

I've maintained from day one that these cases of targeting Christian businesses is all about submission. They queer mafia doesn't accept exemption for religious beliefs. They want total submission because in their heart they hate God and want the Christian on his knees begging for mercy from them or they will destroy the christian.

LOL - not exactly. Many, maybe most, of them don't even believe in your god. They just want respect. Unfortunately, they've bought into the popular notion that we can and should legislate such matters.
Yeah, they demand respect, but never show any to those that have religious beliefs that disagree with their lifestyle. Piss on 'em.

Well, pissing on them is, and should be, illegal.
Destroying a person's livelihood should also be illegal.

It depends on what you mean. Boycotting a business run by bigots, and thus "destroying" it, should not be illegal. That's really just the flip side of what we're talking about. People should be free to decide who to patronize, regardless of their reasons.

ok
I've maintained from day one that these cases of targeting Christian businesses is all about submission. They queer mafia doesn't accept exemption for religious beliefs. They want total submission because in their heart they hate God and want the Christian on his knees begging for mercy from them or they will destroy the christian.

LOL - not exactly. Many, maybe most, of them don't even believe in your god. They just want respect. Unfortunately, they've bought into the popular notion that we can and should legislate such matters.
Yeah, they demand respect, but never show any to those that have religious beliefs that disagree with their lifestyle. Piss on 'em.
the point is, you have to Prove you actually care about morals, on a for-profit basis.

why not simply change status to not-for-the-profit-of-lucre-over-morals basis.
Says who?
why take practitioners of the abomination of hypocrisy, seriously in legal venues under the common law?

We have a McCarthy era phrase in our pledge.

It depends on what you mean. Boycotting a business run by bigots, and thus "destroying" it, should not be illegal. That's really just the flip side of what we're talking about. People should be free to decide who to patronize, regardless of their reasons.
The queer mafia fines the Christian business owner hundreds of thousands of dollars and bankrupts them. Haven't you heard of this?

ok

the point is, you have to Prove you actually care about morals, on a for-profit basis.

Says who?
why take practitioners of the abomination of hypocrisy, seriously in legal venues under the common law?

You didn't answer my question. Answer it.

The queer mafia fines the Christian business owner hundreds of thousands of dollars and bankrupts them. Haven't you heard of this?
only faithless Christians are more faithful to Zardoz and the incorrigibles in Nexus Six.

ok

Says who?

Our First Amendment.

Establishing a legal business and offering goods and services to the public does not constitute forcing someone to labor against their will. A person who establishes such a business is a volunteer. In a 300 million-plus-people, diverse country, this demand to pick and choose what laws an individual will follow is ridiculous.

Establishing a legal business and offering goods and services to the public does not constitute forcing someone to labor against their will. A person who establishes such a business is a volunteer. In a 300 million-plus-people, diverse country, this demand to pick and choose what laws an individual will follow is ridiculous.
When you pass a law that violates my Constitutional right, that law has gone too far. You fascists don't want to admit that.

A person who establishes such a business is a volunteer.

But are they volunteering to give up their rights as an individual? I certainly don't accept that premise. Running a business is not a debt of servitude to "the public interest"

In a 300 million-plus-people, diverse country, this demand to pick and choose what laws an individual will follow is ridiculous.

Who's asking for that? I'm certainly not, and I'd oppose any effort to add exemptions to PA laws. Either everyone must follow them, or no one.

okYeah, they demand respect, but never show any to those that have religious beliefs that disagree with their lifestyle. Piss on 'em.

Says who?

Our First Amendment.
You're an idiot.

It is a business license requirement on for-profit basis in public accommodation.

The right wing just likes to whine about everything.

A person who establishes such a business is a volunteer.

But are they volunteering to give up their rights as an individual? I certainly don't accept that premise. Running a business is not a debt of servitude to "the public interest"

In a 300 million-plus-people, diverse country, this demand to pick and choose what laws an individual will follow is ridiculous.

Who's asking for that? I'm certainly not, and I'd oppose any effort to add exemptions to PA laws. Either everyone must follow them, or no one.
There is going to have to be exemptions for religious beliefs.

Says who?

Our First Amendment.
You're an idiot.
try that in open Court.

That is why, nothing but fallacy is nothing to take seriously, especially from the right wing.

It is a business license requirement on for-profit basis in public accommodation.

Looks like the queers are the ones whining when they can't get the baker to submit.

No, that's government fining businesses.
Yes, the liberal politicians pass laws for the queer mafia.

You know, it's funny, I've been arguing against these laws because I believe freedom of association is fundamental to a free society. But I use my freedom of association to avoid people like you. I choose to avoid religious bigots, in both my personal and professional life. That's my right.

You know, it's funny, I've been arguing against these laws because I believe freedom of association is fundamental to a free society. But I use my freedom of association to avoid people like you. I choose to avoid religious bigots, in both my personal and professional life. That's my right.
Then allow the Christian the same right, you Christophobic bigot.

Then allow the Christian the same right, you Christophobic bigot.

I am. I've been arguing for that throughout this thread. Are you paying NO attention?

Looks like the queers are the ones whining when they can't get the baker to submit.
submit to what; their alleged love for the Art of Bakery?

Forum List

Back