🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Must We Abandon Our Religious Beliefs to Operate A Business?

The queer mafia fines the Christian business owner hundreds of thousands of dollars and bankrupts them. Haven't you heard of this?

No, that's government fining businesses.
Yes, the liberal politicians pass laws for the queer mafia.

You know, it's funny, I've been arguing against these laws because I believe freedom of association is fundamental to a free society. But I use my freedom of association to avoid people like you. I choose to avoid religious bigots, in both my personal and professional life. That's my right.
Then allow the Christian the same right, you Christophobic bigot.

I am. I've been arguing for that throughout this thread. Are you paying NO attention?
Then cease calling me a bigot.

Establishing a legal business and offering goods and services to the public does not constitute forcing someone to labor against their will. A person who establishes such a business is a volunteer. In a 300 million-plus-people, diverse country, this demand to pick and choose what laws an individual will follow is ridiculous.
It is a business license requirement on for-profit basis in public accommodation.

The right wing just likes to whine about everything.
Looks like the queers are the ones whining when they can't get the baker to submit.
submit to what; their alleged love for the Art of Bakery?
You're a queer troll.

Establishing a legal business and offering goods and services to the public does not constitute forcing someone to labor against their will. A person who establishes such a business is a volunteer. In a 300 million-plus-people, diverse country, this demand to pick and choose what laws an individual will follow is ridiculous.
It is a business license requirement on for-profit basis in public accommodation.

Looks like the queers are the ones whining when they can't get the baker to submit.
You're very confused.

No, that's government fining businesses.

You know, it's funny, I've been arguing against these laws because I believe freedom of association is fundamental to a free society. But I use my freedom of association to avoid people like you. I choose to avoid religious bigots, in both my personal and professional life. That's my right.

I am. I've been arguing for that throughout this thread. Are you paying NO attention?

No? Calling you a bigot is not attacking your rights. In fact, I'm defending your rights. That doesn't mean I have to agree with, or respect, your biases.

Why is anyone surprised that religious people hate other people so much as to not serve them? Religion is all about division into separate sects who all hate each other.

Why is anyone surprised that religious people hate other people so much as to not serve them? Religion is all about division into separate sects who all hate each other.

Whatever. I'm not interested in the pissing match between gay activists and fundies. I just don't want to see them screw up our legal framework in the process.

No? Calling you a bigot is not attacking your rights. In fact, I'm defending your rights. That doesn't mean I have to agree with, or respect, your biases.
Everyone is a bigot these days that has religious beliefs, huh.

Nope.

Nope.
Then why am I a bigot? My Constitution doesn't label me a bigot. In fact, my Constitution protects my religious beliefs. Do you defend the Constitution?

Nope.
Then why am I a bigot?
Because you're judging people based on their sexual preference.

My Constitution doesn't label me a bigot. In fact, my Constitution protects my religious beliefs. Do you defend the Constitution?

Yep.

You're a queer troll.
Not a true practitioner of the Art of bear hunting?

You're very confused.
not enough true love of anything, to go around, right wingers?

Nope.
Then why am I a bigot?

My Constitution doesn't label me a bigot. In fact, my Constitution protects my religious beliefs. Do you defend the Constitution?

Yep.
So? They judge me based on my religious beliefs. In fact, they target Christians and deliberately try to destroy their livelihood. I don't try to destroy them. Which is worse?

Nope.
Then why am I a bigot?

Yep.
So? They judge me based on my religious beliefs. In fact, they target Christians and deliberately try to destroy their livelihood. I don't try to destroy them. Which is worse?

I don't care. I just don't want government taking sides in the 'culture-war'.

You're very confused.
God hates sin. Why don't you just admit you hate God. Go ahead, be honest for once.

Nope.
Then why am I a bigot?

Yep.

Then you should support the Christians. It's liberals and the queer mafia passing these laws. We never had any problem until recently.

Whatever. I'm not interested in the pissing match between gay activists and fundies. I just don't want to see them screw up our legal framework in the process.

I can't equate the two sides. It seems more that these fundie religious sects want to stalk LGBTs or at least single them specifically for ill-treatment. The religious sects seem to be on some sort of aggressive offensive against LGBTs and the LGBTs seem to be in a defensive posture.

You're very confused.
God hates sin. Why don't you just admit you hate God. Go ahead, be honest for once.
lol. like i am really going to Believe Any Person claiming Faith, on a for-profit basis.

Then why am I a bigot?

Yep.

Then you should support the Christians. It's liberals and the queer mafia passing these laws. We never had any problem until recently.
I Always support Capitalism in our Republic, on a for-profit basis.

You're very confused.
lol. like i am really going to Believe Any Person claiming Faith, on a for-profit basis.
So in your world Christians shouldn't in business shouldn't make a profit. That's some really warped thinking.

Forum List

Back