Why No Comment From The Secret Service?

Watch the Congressional hearings this week. Director is set to appear before the House Oversight committee.
I'm sure it'll be fireworks. :)
She wont remember much about that day and will say even less

Maybe she will use the slopped roof excuse again

The GOP led House? It's a Clown Show.
You know, in this particular instance, the Director of the Secret Service has some answering to do. Especially if the allegation that they have refused Trump additional security in the past.
Now, as everyone knows, I believe Trump created the toxic political environment that led to his shooting. But it was the Secret Service's job to make sure no one could get close enough with a rifle
to make that happen. A fuck up of Grand Canyon width it seems.

Only right she needs to get put on the hot seat. And the GOP members are smart, they'll stick to the subject at hand and not go off tangent.

She wont remember much about that day and will say even less

Maybe she will use the slopped roof excuse again
Didn't appear to be any slop on the roof, save for the shooter.
People on the ground noticed the guy a few minutes before he opened fire. Ordinary citizens. Guess there wasn't that much slope. :)
Secret Service/Local Law enforcement....didn't they communicate?

Now, as everyone knows, I believe Trump created the toxic political environment that led to his shooting. But it was the Secret Service's job to make sure no one could get close enough with a rifle
Close enough?

subjective. And local police are always involved. It was a CAMPAIGN rally. The Secret Service has problems with how it functions for sure. It's a large bureaucracy. But this blame game is ridiculous. Shit happens. Grow up.

So why did she offer it as an excuse for not putting a cop on the roof?
I'm sure she'll be asked about it this week.

I'm more interested in the breakdown in security protocol between the Secret Service and local law enforcement.

People on the ground saw this guy on the roof...and nobody did anything about it??

w
Okay. But what does that actually mean? They do this with CAMPAIGNS all of the time. Trump is not president. You do know that?
compared to the normal secret service details, trump has as many of these pep rallies as any president in history, each requiring massive expensive security.

plus, trump's details have to travel 1st class and pay full price, to trump.

Close enough?

subjective. And local police are always involved. It was a CAMPAIGN rally. The Secret Service has problems with how it functions for sure. It's a large bureaucracy. But this blame game is ridiculous. Shit happens. Grow up.
Like it or not, the Secret Service is responsible for protecting Presidents present and past. The buck stops with her. This fuck up happened on her watch.
Only right that she answers questions.

That shit...isn't supposed to happen. Not in this country.

Forum List

Back