Why no protests for racist prosecutor Marilyn Mosbys order to target black hood???

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
It broke a few days ago.

Baltimore prosecutor Marilyn Mosby ordered the Baltimore police to target Freddy Greys neighborhood for "heavy drug enforcement".

Racist.

Maybe because there was a heavy amount of drugs there

Doesn't excuse the treatment of a prisoner once he is under your control

That makes your thread what? A red herring

No. This has nothing to do with the Grey trial. This was 3 weeks prior.

Shes the top law enforcement agent of Baltimore. And shes ordering specific targeting of a black neighborhood. Thats RACIST. Has Ferguson taught us nothing?

Why are the NAACP leaders tolerating this? THIS is a smoking gun of RACIAL PROFILING. Specifically ordering targeted enforcement on a black neighborhood. Email PROOF.

Shes racist. Right?

Doesn't quite fit the narrative of the mainstream media.

Now if it were a white prosecutor, then you'd be seeing the shit really hitting the fan.

I can just visualize the CNN morning show, it would be a story like the missing plane all over again.

It broke a few days ago.

Baltimore prosecutor Marilyn Mosby ordered the Baltimore police to target Freddy Greys neighborhood for "heavy drug enforcement".

Racist.
And the point is? Anything new to add? Any surprises that may not have been made public through the media?

Shes the top law enforcement agent of Baltimore. And shes ordering specific targeting of a black neighborhood. Thats RACIST. Has Ferguson taught us nothing?

Why are the NAACP leaders tolerating this? THIS is a smoking gun of RACIAL PROFILING. Specifically ordering targeted enforcement on a black neighborhood. Email PROOF.

Shes racist. Right?

Kind of a reach even for you

But I guess it is all you have to try to divert attention away from the Grey case which involved his treatment after arrest

Police have always been expected to target enforcement where it is needed the most. There has never been an expectation that law enforcement must be distributed equally in all neighborhoods regardless of the threat

But thanks...your OP gave me a chuckle

Shes racist. Right?
She is as racists as you are genuine...

Doesn't quite fit the narrative of the mainstream media.

Now if it were a white prosecutor, then you'd be seeing the shit really hitting the fan.

I can just visualize the CNN morning show, it would be a story like the missing plane all over again.

If she was white....that email would be displayed on page 1 above the fold of every newspaper in America. Headline would be "Baltimore Prosecutor Ordered Police Heavy Enforcement on All Black Community".

The narrative would be that these targeted operations are what leads to distrust and abuse and feeds the system of inequality.

I just wanna know....why? Why isnt Mosby racist for using her power to literally order special heavy police action upon a black community? ??

Shes racist. Right?

But I guess it is all you have to try to divert attention away from the Grey case which involved his treatment after arrest

Police have always been expected to target enforcement where it is needed the most. There has never been an expectation that law enforcement must be distributed equally in all neighborhoods regardless of the threat

This isnt about the trial.

Her racist order was given 3 weeks prior.

Ive had my mind opened by the BlackLivesMatter movement. Targeting black areas for heavy policing is wrong and racist.

And we have a smoking gun email that she committed this sin.

Is it "light skinned" privilege for her?

Shes racist. Right?

Ive had my mind opened by the BlackLivesMatter movement. Targeting black areas for heavy policing is wrong and racist.

Here is your problem...

If she had said ignore the drug selling in white neighborhoods and only concentrate in the black neighborhoods.....your "outrage" would be justified

If the neighborhood she said to concentrate on had no previous evidence of drug activity....your "outrage" would be justified

But targeting drug enforcement in areas of high drug activity....does not justify your "outrage"

Shes racist. Right?

Here is your problem...

If she had said ignore the drug selling in white neighborhoods and only concentrate in the black neighborhoods.....your "outrage" would be justified

If the neighborhood she said to concentrate on had no previous evidence of drug activity....your "outrage" would be justified

But targeting drug enforcement in areas of high drug activity....does not justify your "outrage"

So does that mean the outrage by lefties when a white cop or mayor or prosecutor has heavier enforcement on black areas also unjustified? Because those are higher crime areas too.

So...are you saying the outrages by the NAACP against cops who police high crime areas are unwarranted?

It broke a few days ago.

Racist.
Don't you get tired of making the same ridiculous claims? Police always target high crime areas for more presence. Many times these areas have a higher concentration of African Americans. You cannot find a single example of african american leaders complaining about police presence in areas of high crime. Who the hell do you think are the victims of the crime in those neighborhoods. Though I have only been posting here for a short time, I have seen more asinine comments from you than I have seen on other sites in months.

Does not matter about their color, just their judgement...Once you clear your racial barriers, life will be more efficient again...

Her career depends on convictions right?

And she orders heavier enforcement. ..on areas whose citizens are poor...and she KNOWS cant afford a good lawyer???

Shes racist. She has light skin privilege. Shes targeting blacks to perpetuate the system.

Shes racist. Right?

Here is your problem...

So does that mean the outrage by lefties when a white cop or mayor or prosecutor has heavier enforcement on black areas also unjustified? Because those are higher crime areas too.

So...are you saying the outrages by the NAACP against cops who police high crime areas are unwarranted?
You cannot find a single example of the NAACP complaining about police presence in high crime areas.

Her career depends on convictions right?

And she orders heavier enforcement. ..on areas whose citizens are poor...and she KNOWS cant afford a good lawyer???

Shes racist. She has light skin privilege. Shes targeting blacks to perpetuate the system.
No, you are the racist and one of the more stupid ones I have encountered.

It broke a few days ago.

Racist.
Don't you get tired of making the same ridiculous claims? Police always target high crime areas for more presence. Many times these areas have a higher concentration of African Americans. You cannot find a single example of african american leaders complaining about police presence in areas of high crime. Who the hell do you think are the victims of the crime in those neighborhoods. Though I have only been posting here for a short time, I have seen more asinine comments from you than I have seen on other sites in months.

WHAT? The black leaders CONSTANTLY protest police enforcement in high crime areas. Almost daily.

Shes racist. Right?

Here is your problem...

Well maybe you will have to provide an example of that "outrage" from lefties before I take you seriously

Shes racist. Right?

Here is your problem...

You cannot find a single example of the NAACP complaining about police presence in high crime areas.

^^Possibly the most absurd statement on USMB....ever.

It broke a few days ago.

Racist.

WHAT? The black leaders CONSTANTLY protest police enforcement in high crime areas. Almost daily.

It shouldn't be hard for you to find ONE example of such a protest

Forum List

Back