Why no protests, no riots, no burning down of my city?

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2015
CLEVELAND-- A Cleveland police officer was acquitted of negligent homicide on Friday.

Alan Buford was charged after fatally shooting a burglary suspect outside a Parkwood Avenue store on March 19, 2015.

Buford and his partner confronted Brandon Jones, 18, as he was leaving the Parkwood Grocery with a bag of stolen cigarettes, the Cuyahoga County Prosecutor's Office said.

Cleveland police said the officers got into a struggle with Jones when they tried to arrest him. That's when Buford fired his service weapon, killing Jones.

Jones did not have a weapon.

Buford's attorney argued the shooting was justified because a reasonable officer would have feared for his life.

Cleveland officer acquitted in deadly shooting of unarmed burglary suspect

I find it amazing how the media controls our minds and thoughts. Just a question for all of you who don't live in the Cleveland area: did you hear about this story yet? Do you think you will?

Before you liberals chime in responding to the topic and not clicking the link, the police officer that killed this unarmed 18 year old black suspect is also African American. Next question: why did this story not make national media?

Because there's no more Obama or no Hillary to incite them to riot?

That's my guess.

That's my guess.

That may be part of it, but I think the larger part is the MSM. I bet anything most here (who live in other cities and states) will never hear of this story.

CLEVELAND-- A Cleveland police officer was acquitted of negligent homicide on Friday.

Alan Buford was charged after fatally shooting a burglary suspect outside a Parkwood Avenue store on March 19, 2015.

Buford and his partner confronted Brandon Jones, 18, as he was leaving the Parkwood Grocery with a bag of stolen cigarettes, the Cuyahoga County Prosecutor's Office said.

Cleveland police said the officers got into a struggle with Jones when they tried to arrest him. That's when Buford fired his service weapon, killing Jones.

Buford's attorney argued the shooting was justified because a reasonable officer would have feared for his life.

I find it amazing how the media controls our minds and thoughts. Just a question for all of you who don't live in the Cleveland area: did you hear about this story yet? Do you think you will?

Before you liberals chime in responding to the topic and not clicking the link, the police officer that killed this unarmed 18 year old black suspect is also African American. Next question: why did this story not make national media?
Because it's black on black and no way to play the RACE CARD on it.

That's my guess.

That may be part of it, but I think the larger part is the MSM. I bet anything most here (who live in other cities and states) will never hear of this story.

You're right, that has a lot to do with it. They're wasting so much time slandering Trump that they're not covering other news.

Because it's black on black and no way to play the RACE CARD on it.

Oops. I didn't see that part. If it's a black-on-black killing, the left always tends to step over the body vary carefully so they don't get any blood on their Birkenstocks. And then look the other way while whistling a happy tune.

That's my guess.

What's to report? At least in the MSM mind?

Black on black crime isn't exactly news.

We have a new CinC who isn't into spreading racial tension.

And as you are implying, if a white officer killed a black man who was unarmed it would be all over the news.

Cop gets away with killing unarmed citizen? It ain't exactly news, happens all the time .

Cop found guilty would be news !

Cop gets away with killing unarmed citizen? It ain't exactly news, happens all the time .

It doesn't happen all the time and you saying so divides us more. Is that what you want these kind of lies to do?

Lassie should have left you in the well.

That's my guess.

No, that isn't it. It is obvious that a black cop killing a black criminal is not news worthy, because the black leaders (BO, J. Jackson, Jeremiah Wright, et al) can't promote themselves with black on black killing.

Blacks assaulting and or murdering others especially whites and asians and there is absolutely no national coverage. Some local coverage though.

I find it amazing how the media controls our minds and thoughts.
They have been doing this for a very long time and are quite adept at it. I don't think people really grasp the level of manipulation we are subjected to on a daily basis.

Police officers kill 1200 Americans every year. the reason why a LaQuan McDonald or a Tamir Rice gets national news is because the police officer's conduct is usually pretty egregious, the officers in question have very dubious records, and the system covers it up. Also , video tape.

In this case, They had investigation and they put the guy on trial.

And what do you mean by get away with it? Get away with what????

There is no law that states the only time a police officer (or citizen) can use a firearm is if they are faced with an armed subject. As a CCW holder in my state, here is the law about me using a gun:

A licensed carrier may use their firearm if they believe that they (or others) are in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death.

Notice you don't see anything about the attacker being armed. Our laws here mirror many other states across the country.

Police officers kill 1200 Americans every year. the reason why a LaQuan McDonald or a Tamir Rice gets national news is because the police officer's conduct is usually pretty egregious, the officers in question have very dubious records, and the system covers it up. Also , video tape.

Yes, and he was found not guilty. I remember you telling me repeatedly the reason "white" cops are not charged in a shooting of an unarmed black man is because they are white.

Video tape? You mean like the video tape the defense used to clear the officers in the Tamir Rice shooting?

Yes, and he was found not guilty. I remember you telling me repeatedly the reason "white" cops are not charged in a shooting of an unarmed black man is because they are white.

exactly that. This guy was black, he was charged. Even though there was a struggle over the gun.

Timothy Loehmann- the guy fired from another police department because he was crying on a gun range - was not put on trial. He never had to face a jury of his peers and account for himself.

I find it amazing how the media controls our minds and thoughts.
They have been doing this for a very long time and are quite adept at it. I don't think people really grasp the level of manipulation we are subjected to on a daily basis.

I think it's kind of two part really. One of course is the manipulation of liberal minds, and the other is more people will tune into something that's racial than something that's not. MSM may be evil, but they still have bills to pay, so they run stories that will attract the most viewers and readers.

Forum List

Back