Why no protests, no riots, no burning down of my city?

Yes, and he was found not guilty. I remember you telling me repeatedly the reason "white" cops are not charged in a shooting of an unarmed black man is because they are white.

exactly that. This guy was black, he was charged. Even though there was a struggle over the gun.

Timothy Loehmann- the guy fired from another police department because he was crying on a gun range - was not put on trial. He never had to face a jury of his peers and account for himself.

WTF are you talking about? He was acquitted by a grand jury--probably having several members that were black. The only time an officer faces a trial is if it's suspected he or she might have broken the law.

Video tape? You mean like the video tape the defense used to clear the officers in the Tamir Rice shooting?

What "Defense"? The racist DA who was voted out of office didn't actually seriously prosecute the man. DIdn't even call for a grand jury vote. Didn't tell the grand jury this guy had been fired from his previous job for emotional instability.

But when the city saw that videotape, they couldn't pay Tamir's family fast enough.

WTF are you talking about? He was acquitted by a grand jury--probably having several members that were black. The only time an officer faces a trial is if it's suspected he or she might have broken the law.

again, that grand jury never got to hear about how Officer McWeepy got fired from his last job.

No, because it's irrelevant to the case. If you are put on trial for murder, they are not allowed to go into your past and tell a jury how you liked to torture cats when you were a kid.

The only thing that matters in any case are the facts of the case. That's besides the fact you can't use ONE MANS story about something that likely never happened.

Video tape? You mean like the video tape the defense used to clear the officers in the Tamir Rice shooting?

What "Defense"? The racist DA who was voted out of office didn't actually seriously prosecute the man. DIdn't even call for a grand jury vote. Didn't tell the grand jury this guy had been fired from his previous job for emotional instability.

But when the city saw that videotape, they couldn't pay Tamir's family fast enough.

You have a very limited memory, don't you? I told you before, not paying her anything would have resulted in the Mayor and others getting voted out of office. Remember, this is the same Mayor that got his minions to spend 1.5 million dollars on a dirt bike path because his grandson got popped a few times riding his dirt bike on the street. More recently, they found him with dope and carrying an illegal gun.

But what can you expect? They're Democrats.

I find it amazing how the media controls our minds and thoughts.
They have been doing this for a very long time and are quite adept at it. I don't think people really grasp the level of manipulation we are subjected to on a daily basis.

I think it's kind of two part really. One of course is the manipulation of liberal minds, and the other is more people will tune into something that's racial than something that's not. MSM may be evil, but they still have bills to pay, so they run stories that will attract the most viewers and readers.
So if you are only looking at this from a conservative perspective then you also fail to grasp the level of manipulation you are subjected to. No one escapes it.

They have been doing this for a very long time and are quite adept at it. I don't think people really grasp the level of manipulation we are subjected to on a daily basis.

I think it's kind of two part really. One of course is the manipulation of liberal minds, and the other is more people will tune into something that's racial than something that's not. MSM may be evil, but they still have bills to pay, so they run stories that will attract the most viewers and readers.
So if you are only looking at this from a conservative perspective then you also fail to grasp the level of manipulation you are subjected to. No one escapes it.

Oh, I didn't deny that at all, I'm just saying it's not the only reason they do it. You're not likely to stir up a riot or protest in a non-racial matter. The MSM can if they can convince the sheep that a guilty officer was let off the hook because he was white.

No, because it's irrelevant to the case. If you are put on trial for murder, they are not allowed to go into your past and tell a jury how you liked to torture cats when you were a kid.

The only thing that matters in any case are the facts of the case. That's besides the fact you can't use ONE MANS story about something that likely never happened.

actually, it's completely relevant if the issue is whether or not the cop perceived a danger from a child playing with a toy. His judgement and fitness as a police officer is totally at issue.

Oh, I didn't deny that at all, I'm just saying it's not the only reason they do it. You're not likely to stir up a riot or protest in a non-racial matter. The MSM can if they can convince the sheep that a guilty officer was let off the hook because he was white.

Well, yeah, the MSM can do that if there's video tape showing this cop jumping out of his car and blasting this child who posed absolutely no threat.

I wouldn't put anything past them, but in the context of this thread, I don't disagree.

Well, yeah, the MSM can do that if there's video tape showing this cop jumping out of his car and blasting this child who posed absolutely no threat.

The jury seen it as a threat, you are on the wrong side again.

Ferguson and Baltimore--no video tapes at all.

actually, it's completely relevant if the issue is whether or not the cop perceived a danger from a child playing with a toy. His judgement and fitness as a police officer is totally at issue.

No, the tape showed Tamir pulling something from his pants. The gun was on the ground after the shooting. That's all that mattered.

You leftists don't understand what a grand jury or trial is all about. The only thing that matters is if a police officer broke a law or not. No law was broken in the Rice case.

Yes, let's celebrate shooting & killing an unarmed man for stealing some cigarettes. Sure, let's do that.

Man, Authority-Worshippers really are some messed up folks. This kind of stuff is why so many now distrust our Police. They see the System as being completely rigged.

CLEVELAND-- A Cleveland police officer was acquitted of negligent homicide on Friday.

Alan Buford was charged after fatally shooting a burglary suspect outside a Parkwood Avenue store on March 19, 2015.

Buford and his partner confronted Brandon Jones, 18, as he was leaving the Parkwood Grocery with a bag of stolen cigarettes, the Cuyahoga County Prosecutor's Office said.

Cleveland police said the officers got into a struggle with Jones when they tried to arrest him. That's when Buford fired his service weapon, killing Jones.

Jones did not have a weapon.

Buford's attorney argued the shooting was justified because a reasonable officer would have feared for his life.

Cleveland officer acquitted in deadly shooting of unarmed burglary suspect

I find it amazing how the media controls our minds and thoughts. Just a question for all of you who don't live in the Cleveland area: did you hear about this story yet? Do you think you will?

Before you liberals chime in responding to the topic and not clicking the link, the police officer that killed this unarmed 18 year old black suspect is also African American. Next question: why did this story not make national media?
the media only tries to brainwash people, certain people can be brainwashed.

but many people are more engaged then we think. forums like this, and threads like yours are here for people to obseve, but it takes a little effort. most people don't care about politics, so it's up to us to keep the playing field level. Trump has done more the eviscerate the corrupt media than anyone in American history. the way we can tell is by the way they are acting.

Yes, let's celebrate shooting & killing an unarmed man for stealing some cigarettes. Sure, let's do that.

Man, Authority-Worshippers really are some messed up folks. This kind of stuff is why so many now distrust our Police. They see the System as being completely rigged.

Really? The reason police shot the suspect is because of the crime he was committing?

Don't lie about things because it makes you too obvious and a bad argument to boot. The police only use deadly force for self-defense, not because the subject was committing a crime they didn't like.

How many officer involved shootings do you think there are in the US every year? How many do you think get national coverage?

CLEVELAND-- A Cleveland police officer was acquitted of negligent homicide on Friday.

Alan Buford was charged after fatally shooting a burglary suspect outside a Parkwood Avenue store on March 19, 2015.

Buford and his partner confronted Brandon Jones, 18, as he was leaving the Parkwood Grocery with a bag of stolen cigarettes, the Cuyahoga County Prosecutor's Office said.

Cleveland police said the officers got into a struggle with Jones when they tried to arrest him. That's when Buford fired his service weapon, killing Jones.

Buford's attorney argued the shooting was justified because a reasonable officer would have feared for his life.

I find it amazing how the media controls our minds and thoughts. Just a question for all of you who don't live in the Cleveland area: did you hear about this story yet? Do you think you will?

Before you liberals chime in responding to the topic and not clicking the link, the police officer that killed this unarmed 18 year old black suspect is also African American. Next question: why did this story not make national media?

He was charged with a crime. Protests don't happen when the law is enforced. Dumb shit.

The jury seen it as a threat, you are on the wrong side again.

Ferguson and Baltimore--no video tapes at all.

Teh Grand Jury did what the prosecutor told them to do. The people voted that POS out

Of course they did because voters are ignorant of the law. The same thing would have happened to the Mayor and Council who were against paying off Rice's mother. It had nothing to do with guilt; that was decided by the jury, it had to do with paying people off with taxpayer dollars. Now that money is gone, and it could have been used for better purposes like new police cars, more police, improvements to parks and playgrounds. It was used for politics instead, and now Cleveland can't replace their retiring police force. In the next five years, 160 officers will be retiring, and they are only going to replace 60 of them.

Typical Democrat politics as usual.

He was charged with a crime. Protests don't happen when the law is enforced. Dumb shit.

No dumb shit, look up the Baltimore riot sometime. They didn't even wait for an investigation to be completed before they rioted. Afterwards, all officers involved were charged, and they were found not guilty of anything.

Forum List

Back