Why no protests, no riots, no burning down of my city?

How many officer involved shootings do you think there are in the US every year? How many do you think get national coverage?

It's not just police shootings, you are correct, they do happen. But what I'm talking about here is the shooting and death of an unarmed suspect. That doesn't happen all the time. When race is involved, it does make national media.

Because police kill a thousand people every year. There isn't time to get outraged at every case. Just as there isn't time for national news about every abducted child. Finite resources.

How many officer involved shootings do you think there are in the US every year? How many do you think get national coverage?

It's not just police shootings, you are correct, they do happen. But what I'm talking about here is the shooting and death of an unarmed suspect. That doesn't happen all the time. When race is involved, it does make national media.
Looks like 963 people were killed by police last year and 48 were unarmed. Thats about 80 deaths per month and 4 unarmed per month.

Police shootings 2016 database

Looks like 963 people were killed by police last year and 48 were unarmed. Thats about 80 deaths per month and 4 unarmed per month.

The site wouldn't let me in unless you subscribe which I'm not about to do, but I did find a related piece that did cite the report and it said in 2016, 19 unarmed blacks were shot, however it didn't state the race of the police officers involved.

I also looked into police deaths, and in the same year, there was a 10% increase, and in 2017 so far, a 20% increase.

Police are killing fewer unarmed black men

Last edited:
I heard Cleveland was sold to Japan in the 1980's, and they have all blacks under contract for background music for video games...

I find it amazing how the media controls our minds and thoughts.
They have been doing this for a very long time and are quite adept at it. I don't think people really grasp the level of manipulation we are subjected to on a daily basis.
Here's something i learned many, many years ago when I discovered the same, don't watch or listen...

CLEVELAND-- A Cleveland police officer was acquitted of negligent homicide on Friday.

Alan Buford was charged after fatally shooting a burglary suspect outside a Parkwood Avenue store on March 19, 2015.

Buford and his partner confronted Brandon Jones, 18, as he was leaving the Parkwood Grocery with a bag of stolen cigarettes, the Cuyahoga County Prosecutor's Office said.

Cleveland police said the officers got into a struggle with Jones when they tried to arrest him. That's when Buford fired his service weapon, killing Jones.

Jones did not have a weapon.

Buford's attorney argued the shooting was justified because a reasonable officer would have feared for his life.

Cleveland officer acquitted in deadly shooting of unarmed burglary suspect

I find it amazing how the media controls our minds and thoughts. Just a question for all of you who don't live in the Cleveland area: did you hear about this story yet? Do you think you will?

Before you liberals chime in responding to the topic and not clicking the link, the police officer that killed this unarmed 18 year old black suspect is also African American. Next question: why did this story not make national media?

He was charged with a crime. Protests don't happen when the law is enforced. Dumb shit.

No dumb shit, look up the Baltimore riot sometime. They didn't even wait for an investigation to be completed before they rioted. Afterwards, all officers involved were charged, and they were found not guilty of anything.

I love you for your stupidity. Some of the cops in that Baltimore incident were......wait for it....
......BLACK!!!

Your OP is therefore dumb as shit. Dumb shit.

CLEVELAND-- A Cleveland police officer was acquitted of negligent homicide on Friday.

Alan Buford was charged after fatally shooting a burglary suspect outside a Parkwood Avenue store on March 19, 2015.

Buford and his partner confronted Brandon Jones, 18, as he was leaving the Parkwood Grocery with a bag of stolen cigarettes, the Cuyahoga County Prosecutor's Office said.

Cleveland police said the officers got into a struggle with Jones when they tried to arrest him. That's when Buford fired his service weapon, killing Jones.

Buford's attorney argued the shooting was justified because a reasonable officer would have feared for his life.

I find it amazing how the media controls our minds and thoughts. Just a question for all of you who don't live in the Cleveland area: did you hear about this story yet? Do you think you will?

Before you liberals chime in responding to the topic and not clicking the link, the police officer that killed this unarmed 18 year old black suspect is also African American. Next question: why did this story not make national media?

He was charged with a crime. Protests don't happen when the law is enforced. Dumb shit.

No dumb shit, look up the Baltimore riot sometime. They didn't even wait for an investigation to be completed before they rioted. Afterwards, all officers involved were charged, and they were found not guilty of anything.

I love you for your stupidity. Some of the cops in that Baltimore incident were......wait for it....
......BLACK!!!

Correct. SOME were black you dope.

......BLACK!!!

Correct. SOME were black you dope.

And.....you fail.

I wonder why Obama's A.G. wasn't indicted for his role in the murder of a Border Patrol Officer after he authorized the shipment of over 3,000 illegal weapons to Mex. drug cartels. It seems to me that it fits the parameter of negligent homicide. No media pressure I guess.

Cleveland Browns never burn down the city with a super bowl championship...Well there was that season in the...
250px-Cleveland_Browns_game_program%2C_September_1946.png

The site wouldn't let me in unless you subscribe which I'm not about to do, but I did find a related piece that did cite the report and it said in 2016, 19 unarmed blacks were shot, however it didn't state the race of the police officers involved.

I also looked into police deaths, and in the same year, there was a 10% increase, and in 2017 so far, a 20% increase.

Police are killing fewer unarmed black men
You don't have to subscribe to view the content of the page I linked. You can scroll down and play with the filters to see different stats. I don't think they have a filter for the race of the officers.

I wonder why Obama's A.G. wasn't indicted for his role in the murder of a Border Patrol Officer after he authorized the shipment of over 3,000 illegal weapons to Mex. drug cartels. It seems to me that it fits the parameter of negligent homicide. No media pressure I guess.

Derp. Derp.

The Democrats lost, that's what happened. Notice how heavily BLM was pushed a year or so before the election? How come it stopped? Answer, it was all set-up by liberal (i.e. Demonicrat) interests to sell out the country for power.

The Democrats lost, that's what happened. Notice how heavily BLM was pushed a year or so before the election? How come it stopped? Answer, it was all set-up by liberal (i.e. Demonicrat) interests to sell out the country for power.

I guess that would explain Hillary's actions. When she came here to campaign, the Cleveland police invited her over to discuss some police issues. She declined. She said she simply didn't have enough time. She did find time to meet with the head of the Cleveland BLM movement.

This shooting happened in 2015.

Why are ALL of you so smart?

I've highlighted the answer in blue above. The left can't use this to racially divide the nation since the officer was also black. Therefore, it will not make national news.

Forum List

Back