Why no protests, no riots, no burning down of my city?

Because there's no more Obama or no Hillary to incite them to riot?

That's my guess.
Riiiight .... because there were never any riots over police killing blacks before Obama and Hillary.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Under DumBama there were two riots and multiple protests against the police. When was the last one before DumBama? The only one I remember was Rodney King and he wasn't killed.
So what if there were two while Obama was president? You're certainly not insinuating the president was responsible?

No, but he sure didn't put a lot of effort into stopping them. You on the left told us how much better race relations would be under DumBama. Turned out to be just the opposite.

He was barely though the doors of the White House when he insulted a white police officer for doing his job. Then he chose sides in the Travon Martin case; you know, if I had a son, he would have looked just like Travon? After Zimmerman was acquitted of murder charges, Racist Holder said he would get even with Zimmerman by trying to level federal charges against him. This is on top of his stunt of not bringing any charges against those two Black Panther clowns for voter intimidation.

So race relations deteriorated under Obama. He even had Black Lies Matter over to the White House. You know, those folks that were screaming "What do we want? Dead cops. When do we want it? NOW! "

That's my guess.
Riiiight .... because there were never any riots over police killing blacks before Obama and Hillary.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Under DumBama there were two riots and multiple protests against the police. When was the last one before DumBama? The only one I remember was Rodney King and he wasn't killed.
So what if there were two while Obama was president? You're certainly not insinuating the president was responsible?

No, but he sure didn't put a lot of effort into stopping them. You on the left told us how much better race relations would be under DumBama. Turned out to be just the opposite.

He was barely though the doors of the White House when he insulted a white police officer for doing his job. Then he chose sides in the Travon Martin case; you know, if I had a son, he would have looked just like Travon? After Zimmerman was acquitted of murder charges, Racist Holder said he would get even with Zimmerman by trying to level federal charges against him. This is on top of his stunt of not bringing any charges against those two Black Panther clowns for voter intimidation.

So race relations deteriorated under Obama. He even had Black Lies Matter over to the White House. You know, those folks that were screaming "What do we want? Dead cops. When do we want it? NOW! "
There was one under Carter -- what efforts did he take to stop them?

There were two under Reagan -- what efforts did he take to stop them?

There were two during Bush's 4 years -- what efforts did he take to stop them?

There were two during Bush's 4 years -- what efforts did he take to stop them?

There was one under Clinton -- what efforts did he take to stop them?

There were none under Junior -- what efforts did he take to stop them?

That's my guess.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Only two? You seemed to have forgotten the Oscar Grant riots, the Trayvon Martin violence, the Manuel Diaz riots, the Kieth Lamont Scott riots, the Sylville Smith riots, the Philano Castille riots, and the Kimini Gray riots, and several other I haven't even mentioned.

Not to mention the scores of attacks against police officers by black and Hispanic thugs, the racially-motivated attacks against whites, and the ungodly-high number of blacks murdering blacks.

You shitheads seem reluctant to address the issue of black on black murder while Obama was President, so why is that?

I'll tell you: Because it doesn't fit your narrative that white people and the police are to blame. That's why. You leftists don't really give a flying fuck about minorities, except for their votes. You should really be ashamed of yourselves.

That's my guess.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Only two? You seemed to have forgotten the Oscar Grant riots, the Trayvon Martin violence, the Manuel Diaz riots, the Kieth Lamont Scott riots, the Sylville Smith riots, the Philano Castille riots, and the Kimini Gray riots, and several other I haven't even mentioned.

Not to mention the scores of attacks against police officers by black and Hispanic thugs, the racially-motivated attacks against whites, and the ungodly-high number of blacks murdering blacks.

You shitheads seem reluctant to address the issue of black on black murder while Obama was President, so why is that?

I'll tell you: Because it doesn't fit your narrative that white people and the police are to blame. That's why. You leftists don't really give a flying fuck about minorities, except for their votes. You should really be ashamed of yourselves.
The Oscar Grant riots occurred under Dubya, not Obama. :eusa_doh:

Ok, so three such riots since Obama's been president and 6 (and there were others) from 1980 until Obama became president. So while you're positing us "shitheads" are reluctant to address the issue while Obama was president, let me remind you -- you ignorantly claimed there were no such riots before Obama became president.

YOu still have

That's my guess.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Ok, so three such riots since Obama's been president and 6 (and there were others) from 1980 until Obama became president. So while you're positing us "shitheads" are reluctant to address the issue while Obama was president, let me remind you -- you ignorantly claimed there were no such riots before Obama became president.

You still haven't addressed why there were so many black-on-black murders during Obama's 8 years. Or why the poverty rose rose, food stamp usage increased, and quality of living went down for blacks while he was President.

I'd really like to hear just how you're going to spin those.

YOu still have
icon_rolleyes.gif

You still haven't addressed why there were so many black-on-black murders during Obama's 8 years. Or why the poverty rose rose, food stamp usage increased, and quality of living went down for blacks while he was President.

Black on black murder has nothing to do with the riots or this thread or Obama. That predates him also. Food stamps and poverty rose because of the Great Recession.

YOu still have

Black on black murder has nothing to do with the riots or this thread or Obama. That predates him also. Food stamps and poverty rose because of the Great Recession.

No, food stamps rose because DumBama lowered the qualifications to get them.

YOu still have

It certainly does. Whose houses, stores, and neighborhoods were they they burning down for the last 8 years? Certainly not the white folk's.

Poverty and food stamp usage among the blacks did not rise because of GW. You can't blame George W. Bush for the crap that happened under 8 years of Obama: You people own it. Obama had the lowest GDP growth of any President in history. The labor participation dropped to Carter era levels. There was a 44% increase in food stamp usage, topping 46 million for 38 straight months in 2015, a record number of people went on Medicare, and home ownership among blacks went to an all-time low

Why the hell do you think black people were so pissed off when Obama was in the White House?

CLEVELAND-- A Cleveland police officer was acquitted of negligent homicide on Friday.

Alan Buford was charged after fatally shooting a burglary suspect outside a Parkwood Avenue store on March 19, 2015.

Buford and his partner confronted Brandon Jones, 18, as he was leaving the Parkwood Grocery with a bag of stolen cigarettes, the Cuyahoga County Prosecutor's Office said.

Cleveland police said the officers got into a struggle with Jones when they tried to arrest him. That's when Buford fired his service weapon, killing Jones.

Jones did not have a weapon.

Buford's attorney argued the shooting was justified because a reasonable officer would have feared for his life.

Cleveland officer acquitted in deadly shooting of unarmed burglary suspect

I find it amazing how the media controls our minds and thoughts. Just a question for all of you who don't live in the Cleveland area: did you hear about this story yet? Do you think you will?

Before you liberals chime in responding to the topic and not clicking the link, the police officer that killed this unarmed 18 year old black suspect is also African American. Next question: why did this story not make national media?
Because you have no winning sports teams.

CLEVELAND-- A Cleveland police officer was acquitted of negligent homicide on Friday.

Alan Buford was charged after fatally shooting a burglary suspect outside a Parkwood Avenue store on March 19, 2015.

Buford and his partner confronted Brandon Jones, 18, as he was leaving the Parkwood Grocery with a bag of stolen cigarettes, the Cuyahoga County Prosecutor's Office said.

Cleveland police said the officers got into a struggle with Jones when they tried to arrest him. That's when Buford fired his service weapon, killing Jones.

Jones did not have a weapon.

Buford's attorney argued the shooting was justified because a reasonable officer would have feared for his life.

Cleveland officer acquitted in deadly shooting of unarmed burglary suspect

I find it amazing how the media controls our minds and thoughts. Just a question for all of you who don't live in the Cleveland area: did you hear about this story yet? Do you think you will?

Before you liberals chime in responding to the topic and not clicking the link, the police officer that killed this unarmed 18 year old black suspect is also African American. Next question: why did this story not make national media?
Because you have no winning sports teams.

What are you talking about? Cavs took it last year and in the same year, we went to the the world series as well. If not for pitching injuries, we would have taken that too!

YOu still have

It certainly does. Whose houses, stores, and neighborhoods were they they burning down for the last 8 years? Certainly not the white folk's.

Poverty and food stamp usage among the blacks did not rise because of GW. You can't blame George W. Bush for the crap that happened under 8 years of Obama: You people own it. Obama had the lowest GDP growth of any President in history. The labor participation dropped to Carter era levels. There was a 44% increase in food stamp usage, topping 46 million for 38 straight months in 2015, a record number of people went on Medicare, and home ownership among blacks went to an all-time low

Why the hell do you think black people were so pissed off when Obama was in the White House?
Utter nonsense. Like unemployment, food stamps and poverty began rising before Obama was in office due to the Great Recession; and kept on increasing after he was sworn in.

And no, Obama did not have the lowest GDP growth of any president in history. By far, Herbert Hoover had the lowest GDP growth in history. Obama wasn't even second worst -- GDP growth under George Bush was lower than Obama. Only unlike Obama, he wasn't handed the worst economy since the Great Depression, which also lowered Obama's GDP growth...

2000q4 ... 12,679.3
2008q4 ... 14,577.0 ... Bush ...... 15.0% GDP growth
2016q4 ... 16,851.4 ... Obama ... 15.6% GDP growth

https://www.bea.gov/national/xls/gdplev.xls

Yes, let's celebrate shooting & killing an unarmed man for stealing some cigarettes. Sure, let's do that.

Man, Authority-Worshippers really are some messed up folks. This kind of stuff is why so many now distrust our Police. They see the System as being completely rigged.

Really? The reason police shot the suspect is because of the crime he was committing?

Don't lie about things because it makes you too obvious and a bad argument to boot. The police only use deadly force for self-defense, not because the subject was committing a crime they didn't like.

Ya gotta stop Goose Stepping your way through life. The Police can be wrong. They need to be held accountable much more than they are currently. More & more Citizens are losing faith in our Police.

You cannot be held accountable if you committed no crime. The problem is the left thinks that if an officer uses deadly force against somebody who is unarmed, that's a crime. It's not.

Yes, the police can be wrong. That's why there are extensive investigations. And if a police officer is found to be breaking the law (not necessarily right or wrong) that officer is held accountable.

The first step to reality is to understand our laws. I'm a CCW holder in my state, and here is the law I must abide to:

"A licensed carrier can use his or her firearm if the carrier believes that they (or others) are in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death."

Police are held to the same laws that I am. I do have the right to use deadly force against an unarmed attacker. Why shouldn't police?

More & more Citizens are viewing our Police/Legal System as a corrupt nightmare. Folks like you have grown so accustomed to this Authoritarian mess we're in, you're now actually fully embracing it. It's like y'all are suffering from 'Stockholm Syndrome.' You're sympathizing and dutifully defending your Police State captors. It's actually very sad.

Yes, let's celebrate shooting & killing an unarmed man for stealing some cigarettes. Sure, let's do that.

Man, Authority-Worshippers really are some messed up folks. This kind of stuff is why so many now distrust our Police. They see the System as being completely rigged.

Really? The reason police shot the suspect is because of the crime he was committing?

Don't lie about things because it makes you too obvious and a bad argument to boot. The police only use deadly force for self-defense, not because the subject was committing a crime they didn't like.

Ya gotta stop Goose Stepping your way through life. The Police can be wrong. They need to be held accountable much more than they are currently. More & more Citizens are losing faith in our Police.

You cannot be held accountable if you committed no crime. The problem is the left thinks that if an officer uses deadly force against somebody who is unarmed, that's a crime. It's not.

Yes, the police can be wrong. That's why there are extensive investigations. And if a police officer is found to be breaking the law (not necessarily right or wrong) that officer is held accountable.

The first step to reality is to understand our laws. I'm a CCW holder in my state, and here is the law I must abide to:

"A licensed carrier can use his or her firearm if the carrier believes that they (or others) are in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death."

Police are held to the same laws that I am. I do have the right to use deadly force against an unarmed attacker. Why shouldn't police?

More & more Citizens are viewing our Police/Legal System as a corrupt nightmare. Folks like you have grown so accustomed to this Authoritarian mess we're in, you're now actually fully embracing it. It's like y'all are suffering from 'Stockholm Syndrome.' You're sympathizing and dutifully defending your Police State captors. It's actually very sad.

What do you mean authoritarian? Defending yourself from an attacker is authoritarian? So what would you like us to do, create a law where good people have to take a beating or suffer death because we would not be allowed to defend ourselves?

We don't have a police state, we have police. We give police the authority to enforce our laws and help keep us safe. In that, we also give police the right to defend themselves in the process of apprehending suspects and arresting them. I hardly call that a police state, I call that a civil society.

The problem is not the police, the problems are those that refuse to obey their orders.

YOu still have

Utter nonsense. Like unemployment, food stamps and poverty began rising before Obama was in office due to the Great Recession; and kept on increasing after he was sworn in.

And no, Obama did not have the lowest GDP growth of any president in history. By far, Herbert Hoover had the lowest GDP growth in history. Obama wasn't even second worst -- GDP growth under George Bush was lower than Obama. Only unlike Obama, he wasn't handed the worst economy since the Great Depression, which also lowered Obama's GDP growth...

2000q4 ... 12,679.3

Food-Stamps-Annual-Benefits.jpg

YOu still have

2000q4 ... 12,679.3

View attachment 141308

That's why I didn't even bother to respond. Nothing you can say or do is going to change the opinion of a leftist. I've been battling those pinheads for the last 8 years on other boards, so screw 'em.

Forum List

Back