Why no protests, no riots, no burning down of my city?

YOu still have
You still haven't addressed why there were so many black-on-black murders during Obama's 8 years. Or why the poverty rose rose, food stamp usage increased, and quality of living went down for blacks while he was President.

I'd really like to hear just how you're going to spin those.
Black on black murder has nothing to do with the riots or this thread or Obama. That predates him also. Food stamps and poverty rose because of the Great Recession.

It certainly does. Whose houses, stores, and neighborhoods were they they burning down for the last 8 years? Certainly not the white folk's.

Poverty and food stamp usage among the blacks did not rise because of GW. You can't blame George W. Bush for the crap that happened under 8 years of Obama: You people own it. Obama had the lowest GDP growth of any President in history. The labor participation dropped to Carter era levels. There was a 44% increase in food stamp usage, topping 46 million for 38 straight months in 2015, a record number of people went on Medicare, and home ownership among blacks went to an all-time low

Why the hell do you think black people were so pissed off when Obama was in the White House?
Utter nonsense. Like unemployment, food stamps and poverty began rising before Obama was in office due to the Great Recession; and kept on increasing after he was sworn in.

And no, Obama did not have the lowest GDP growth of any president in history. By far, Herbert Hoover had the lowest GDP growth in history. Obama wasn't even second worst -- GDP growth under George Bush was lower than Obama. Only unlike Obama, he wasn't handed the worst economy since the Great Depression, which also lowered Obama's GDP growth...

2000q4 ... 12,679.3
2008q4 ... 14,577.0 ... Bush ...... 15.0% GDP growth
2016q4 ... 16,851.4 ... Obama ... 15.6% GDP growth

https://www.bea.gov/national/xls/gdplev.xls

View attachment 141308

That's why I didn't even bother to respond. Nothing you can say or do is going to change the opinion of a leftist. I've been battling those pinheads for the last 8 years on other boards, so screw 'em.

I like a good battle, especially when I know it's one I can win with facts.

DumBama doubled the food stamp role within his first few years of presidency as the chart shows. He did that by lowering the requirements in his Pork bill which the Democrat congress passed. Nobody on the left can deny that. He also increased the amount of food stamps that a person could collect.

Black on black murder has nothing to do with the riots or this thread or Obama. That predates him also. Food stamps and poverty rose because of the Great Recession.

It certainly does. Whose houses, stores, and neighborhoods were they they burning down for the last 8 years? Certainly not the white folk's.

Poverty and food stamp usage among the blacks did not rise because of GW. You can't blame George W. Bush for the crap that happened under 8 years of Obama: You people own it. Obama had the lowest GDP growth of any President in history. The labor participation dropped to Carter era levels. There was a 44% increase in food stamp usage, topping 46 million for 38 straight months in 2015, a record number of people went on Medicare, and home ownership among blacks went to an all-time low

Why the hell do you think black people were so pissed off when Obama was in the White House?
Utter nonsense. Like unemployment, food stamps and poverty began rising before Obama was in office due to the Great Recession; and kept on increasing after he was sworn in.

And no, Obama did not have the lowest GDP growth of any president in history. By far, Herbert Hoover had the lowest GDP growth in history. Obama wasn't even second worst -- GDP growth under George Bush was lower than Obama. Only unlike Obama, he wasn't handed the worst economy since the Great Depression, which also lowered Obama's GDP growth...

2000q4 ... 12,679.3

View attachment 141308

That's why I didn't even bother to respond. Nothing you can say or do is going to change the opinion of a leftist. I've been battling those pinheads for the last 8 years on other boards, so screw 'em.

DumBama doubled the food stamp role within his first few years of presidency as the chart shows. He did that by lowering the requirements in his Pork bill which the Democrat congress passed. Nobody on the left can deny that. He also increased the amount of food stamps that a person could collect.

Libs are notorious for making up their own facts. Anyone who doesn't know by now how really bad a President Obama was, should go to work for the Russian Ministry of Information or something.

2000q4 ... 12,679.3

View attachment 141308

Libs are notorious for making up their own facts. Anyone who doesn't know by now how really bad a President Obama was, should go to work for the Russian Ministry of Information or something.
Libs make up there own facts? Kind of like that crowd size on Inauguration Day? Haha

YOu still have
The Oscar Grant riots occurred under Dubya, not Obama. :eusa_doh:

Ok, so three such riots since Obama's been president and 6 (and there were others) from 1980 until Obama became president. So while you're positing us "shitheads" are reluctant to address the issue while Obama was president, let me remind you -- you ignorantly claimed there were no such riots before Obama became president.

You still haven't addressed why there were so many black-on-black murders during Obama's 8 years. Or why the poverty rose rose, food stamp usage increased, and quality of living went down for blacks while he was President.

I'd really like to hear just how you're going to spin those.

2000q4 ... 12,679.3

View attachment 141308
Thanks for confirming what I said... "food stamps and poverty began rising before Obama was in office due to the Great Recession; and kept on increasing after he was sworn in.

2000q4 ... 12,679.3

View attachment 141308

Many people who lost their job in the Great Recession didn't qualify for food stamps because their unemployment benefits exceeded the monthly income requirements to qualify for food stamps. Because the administration extended unemployment insurance to as much as 99 weeks, many folks didn't begin receiving food stamps until 2010 and 2011.

2000q4 ... 12,679.3

View attachment 141308

LOLOL

Our own facts like ... the Oscar Grant riots occurred while Obama was president -- no, that was in early January, 2009; and that Obama had the lowest GDP growth in history -- no, Hoover and Bush43 were lower.

You doth project too much.

2000q4 ... 12,679.3

View attachment 141308

Many people who lost their job in the Great Recession didn't qualify for food stamps because their unemployment benefits exceeded the monthly income requirements to qualify for food stamps. Because the administration extended unemployment insurance to as much as 99 weeks, many folks didn't begin receiving food stamps until 2010 and 2011.

I don't know what that has to do with the price of rice in China. Of course they couldn't receive food stamps because of their unemployment insurance--nobody could. Unemployment pays enough for you to buy your own food.

DumBama just wanted to create as many new government dependents as he could.

2000q4 ... 12,679.3

View attachment 141308

Libs make up there own facts? Kind of like that crowd size on Inauguration Day? Haha

Or the million man march????

2000q4 ... 12,679.3

View attachment 141308

I don't know what that has to do with the price of rice in China. Of course they couldn't receive food stamps because of their unemployment insurance--nobody could. Unemployment pays enough for you to buy your own food.

What it had to do with the chart you posted is that many folks wanted food stamps during the recession and shortly thereafter, but had to wait as long as nearly 2 years to qualify. So while you're idiotically blaming Obama because SNAP participation increased dramatically in 2009 and 2010, the fact of the matter is that the increase was due to the Great Recession and not Obama's policies.

Yes, thank you! another example of false exaggeration to prop up and add importance to an issue. Exactly what Trump likes to do with most things he is involved in. He was notorious for lying about ratings for the Apprentice, even when they were in the gutter he would say they were the best. Now he is elevating that shit to a whole new level in our politics at the highest level BullShitArtist101.

What it had to do with the chart you posted is that many folks wanted food stamps during the recession and shortly thereafter, but had to wait as long as nearly 2 years to qualify. So while you're idiotically blaming Obama because SNAP participation increased dramatically in 2009 and 2010, the fact of the matter is that the increase was due to the Great Recession and not Obama's policies.

You mean like "Bush's fault"?

Please. You people own it, quit blaming and accept some responsibility, fer Christ's sake.

Please. You people own it, quit blaming and accept some responsibility, fer Christ's sake.
We don't own the Republican's housing boom and subsequent crash, I don't care how brain-dead conservative you are.

We don't own the Republican's housing boom and subsequent crash, I don't care how brain-dead conservative you are.

Neither did Obama fix it, goat boy. In case you were sleeping under a rock, the housing mortgage crash was entirely the fault of the queer Democrat Barney Frank.

More people actually lost houses under Obama, especially black folks. Why do you liberals hate black folks?

Neither did Obama fix it, goat boy. In case you were sleeping under a rock, the housing mortgage crash was entirely the fault of the queer Democrat Barney Frank.

More people actually lost houses under Obama, especially black folks. Why do you liberals hate black folks?
One fag from the minority party in one chamber of Congress does not have the power or ability to crash the housing markets, I don't care how rightarded conservative you are.

Your conservatism aside, Bush even campaigned on the success of his housing boom. It's his and Republicans. They own it.

"Thanks to our policies, home ownership in America is at an all-time high!" ~ George Bush, 2004 RNC acceptance speech

What reality are you living in man? You don't actually believe that stuff do you?

One fag from the minority party in one chamber of Congress does not have the power or ability to crash the housing markets, I don't care how rightarded conservative you are.

Your conservatism aside, Bush even campaigned on the success of his housing boom. It's his and Republicans. They own it.

"Thanks to our policies, home ownership in America is at an all-time high!" ~ George Bush, 2004 RNC acceptance speech

This is true, Bush didn't try hard enough to stop what Clinton started. But you can't blame Bush entirely for that. Sure, like any other politician, he took credit for something even though he had nothing to do with it.

Fannie Mae Eases Credit To Aid Mortgage Lending

Minorities' Home Ownership Booms Under Clinton but Still Lags Whites'

What Fannie and Freddie Knew

Yes, thank you! another example of false exaggeration to prop up and add importance to an issue. Exactly what Trump likes to do with most things he is involved in. He was notorious for lying about ratings for the Apprentice, even when they were in the gutter he would say they were the best. Now he is elevating that shit to a whole new level in our politics at the highest level BullShitArtist101.

Let's face it, all politicians lie about something. It's more of what you lie about that counts.

Telling people that you had higher ratings on a show you conducted or saying there were more people at an inauguration is way different than lying to the American people about a plot to take over one-sixth of our economy and ruin our healthcare system for God knows how long.

Telling people you expect Mexico to pay for a border wall is much different than telling Americans you made a great deal with the world sponsor of terrorism.

Utter bull. Food stamp increase was included in the Stimulus bill that was passed immediately by the Democrat Congress. That's what increased the participation rate in food stamps.

Let's face it, all politicians lie about something. It's more of what you lie about that counts.

Telling people that you had higher ratings on a show you conducted or saying there were more people at an inauguration is way different than lying to the American people about a plot to take over one-sixth of our economy and ruin our healthcare system for God knows how long.

Telling people you expect Mexico to pay for a border wall is much different than telling Americans you made a great deal with the world sponsor of terrorism.
Come on Ray... Wanna try again? Those were some of the weakest points I've ever seen you make. I'll give you a second chance at a clean slate to make a real argument.

Come on Ray... Wanna try again? Those were some of the weakest points I've ever seen you make. I'll give you a second chance at a clean slate to make a real argument.

My argument doesn't get any more realistic than I posted. Trump was either misinformed or lied about stupid shit. DumBama lied about major shit. Big difference.

Forum List

Back