why Obama couldn't produce his birth certificate

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2010
South carolina
I knew it, he is the bitch! Lol
barack-michelle-o-rly-faces.jpg

Experience and understanding is when you get get what you don't want.

The certificate has been verified by the authorities designated to do so.

Thus all this OP does is offer whine and cheez.

They have nothing but elementary school attempts at character assassination since they have nothing else to attack him on....

They have nothing but elementary school attempts at character assassination since they have nothing else to attack him on....
Lol, there is plenty, but one needs a sense of humor to face the failure in chief, y'all elected.

Lol, there is plenty, but one needs a sense of humor to face the failure in chief, y'all elected.
I didn't vote fer him....

On the contrary, there is PLENTY to attack him , and so need for these stupid made up bullshit reasons.

On the contrary, there is PLENTY to attack him , and so need for these stupid made up bullshit reasons.

Agreed. If only some right wingers realized how ridiculous they look for producing scandal after scandal where none exists, instead of attacking him on legitimate complaints. Hell, if they would only attack him on the same things even some Democrats and Independents attack him on, not only would they have plenty of ammunition to work with, but they might win over some undecided voters. :thup:

Agreed. If only some right wingers realized how ridiculous they look for producing scandal after scandal where none exists, instead of attacking him on legitimate complaints. Hell, if they would only attack him on the same things even some Democrats and Independents attack him on, not only would they I plenty of ammunition to work with, but they might win over some undecided voters. :thup:

I just posted in another thread that extreme liberalism in in fact a mental disorder. I think the same might apply to "birthers"

who could be so stupid unless they have a brain disorder?

Extremism in liberalism, conservatism, birtherism, trooferism, etc., are indeed mental disorders.

Forum List

Back