🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

why obama plays golf so much

Why does President Obama continue to golf amid times of domestic and int'l crises?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has anyone seen him throw a baseball
Has anyone seen him try to play basketball....

karen-bitch-slap-o.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Republicans just shut down congress for 5 weeks. Obama has to do something.

Congress risks 700,000 jobs by going on vacation without renewing Highway Trust Fund : News

Sorry Dummy, House sent Senate a bill 2 weeks ago and the DEMOCRATIC SENATE is sitting on it, as they usually do with all bills sent to them by the House, so that assholes like you can claim it's the Republican Houses fault!

House passes highway funds patch, eyes shift to Senate - Adam Snider - POLITICO.com

Obama has never been checked in

He only took the job for the perks

I mean really, what does he ever really do?

reads a bunch of ugly speech's that are written for him and soaks us taxpayers flying all around the country to read them to some of his adoring, Potted Plants/zombies

he's pretty useless in my book unless they need him to stir up crap and distract off of the scandals, like the VA, irs, Benghazi, etc, they call him in off the golf course or vacation

Last edited:
why do idiot Republicans ask so many stupid questions about golf?

4 letter words are just about all they are complex enough to understand.

Obama has never been checked in

He only took the job for the perks

I mean really, what does he ever really do?

reads a bunch of ugly speech's that are written for him and soaks us taxpayers flying all around the country to read them to some of his adoring, Potted Plants/zombies

he's pretty useless in my book unless they need him to stir up crap and distract off of the scandals, like the VA, irs, Benghazi, etc, they call him in off the golf course or vacation

What he does best is smile and wave on camera:D

Forum List

Back