🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Obama refuses the label: "Islamist fanatics"

As long as we support one side or the other in the ME, the jihad will continue.
The Jihad will continue as long as people like Trump are taken as serious candidates in the US. It's very easy for radical Islam to get support for a crusade against the west when ,people who are supposed to be our leaders don't differentiate between Muslims ad Jihadis. Trump is the poster boy ISIS dreams of.

That's ridiculous. What about the last seven years? What about the seventies? What about n the 18th & 19th centuries when they were seizing our vessels and enslaving people?

Its not just that obozo refuses to use the term radical islam, its that he refuses to challeng the warped islamic ideology that is the motivation for terrorism. He strategy is to pretend radical islam doesnt exists. To win the war you have to fight both the ideology and the terrorists.

The Jihad will continue as long as people like Trump are taken as serious candidates in the US. It's very easy for radical Islam to get support for a crusade against the west when ,people who are supposed to be our leaders don't differentiate between Muslims ad Jihadis. Trump is the poster boy ISIS dreams of.

That's ridiculous. What about the last seven years? What about the seventies? What about n the 18th & 19th centuries when they were seizing our vessels and enslaving people?
I love how you try to state a case that recent terrorism started under Obama. It started when Bush destabalised the Middle East by invading Iraq. But that's not the point I'm making. I'm making the case that when you call on a ban of Muslims, you are activly recruiting people to a cause that states that the west wants to destroy Islam. It's not coincedental that ISIS releases recruiting videos featuring Trump.

I love how you try to state a case that recent terrorism started under Obama. It started when Bush destabalised the Middle East by invading Iraq. But that's not the point I'm making. I'm making the case that when you call on a ban of Muslims, you are activly recruiting people to a cause that states that the west wants to destroy Islam. It's not coincedental that ISIS releases recruiting videos featuring Trump.

They also have recruiting videos featuring your boy obozo. Ok so what?

You guys on the left slander an entire religion every day, and I don't see too many Christians strapping on explosives.

If "slandering" Christians you mean regarding abortions....then know that YOU Christians are much more akin to Islamist than myself........and if you mean "slandering" Christians regarding homosexuality, then, again, you're like two peas in a pod with Islamists.

That is not at all what I am saying, that's ridiculous. My point is to counter the ridiculous notion that this is all our fault. They were doing this shit to us in the 19th & 18th centuries.

Dumb....but are you saying the above because Obama is dark-skinned like many in the middle east?

That is not at all what I am saying, that's ridiculous. My point is to counter the ridiculous notion that this is all our fault. They were doing this shit to us in the 19th & 18th centuries.

I must have missed the part in my history classes when middle east countries invaded the United States

The funny far right want to redefine terms and facts so they can redefine history.

Nope.

I must have missed the part in my history classes when middle east countries invaded the United States

Did I say that? They were indeed seizing American ships, we had to pay them tribute, and they also sold some of the people taken into slavery.

Lemme guess... public school?

Did I say that? They were indeed seizing American ships, we had to pay them tribute, and they also sold some of the people taken into slavery.

i just noticed something,,,i dont recall Bambi ever saying the racist term " Fried Chicken" before.

The difference is in the messaging. Isis can put up Obamas face on a recruitment video what they can't do is put inflamatory language in his mouth. Trump live to piss people of. That's why alot of Americans like him. He sais what Joe thinks but is afraid to say. Like being offensive is a desirable trait for a presumptive president.

i just noticed something,,,i dont recall Bambi ever saying the racist term " Fried Chicken" before.

Makes me want Popeye's...

Terrorism in the Middle East will continue in the M.E. whether we are there or not. This is a natural result of oppressive aristocratic regimes breaking down. The Middle East has to go through the same bloody transitional phase Europe had to endure in World Wars One and Two.

And just like those wars, we will probably get sucked into the M.E. wars for some time, too.

Unless every Muslim has been radicalized, (and they haven't) calling those that have been radical Islamist Terrorists doesn't or shouldn't offend the ENTIRE religion. Sane people know this, Morons don't.

Partially correct......HOWEVER, when you use the term "radical Islam" you need to understand that the adjective "radical" really mean extremist or reactionary....and when you COUPLE that adjective with Islam YOU ARE slandering the entire religion, offending Pakistani, Indians, Indonesians, Chinese and the entire population of the middle east and a good part of Africa.

Of course it's not all our fault, but you can easily make it worse. I would go a different route. I don't care if a bomb goes off next to my head, it didn't happen. If you take away their sense of accomplishment you will discourage alot of the ppl who fall for the idea that it is romantic to die a martyr. So simply refuse to report it.

Of course it's not all our fault, but you can easily make it worse. I would go a different route. I don't care if a bomb goes off next to my head, it didn't happen. If you take away their sense of accomplishment you will discourage alot of the ppl who fall for the idea that it is romantic to die a martyr. So simply refuse to report it.

Ok, so pretend like it didn't happen.

Good grief.

So by your logic, a cop saying a suspect is black is slandering the whole race, you're not too smart are you?

Check with someone...a grown up maybe......about the difference between "black"....a RACE, and "radical Islam" a RELIGION.

I put this up in my other thread where President Hollande of France has no problem calling out Islamic terrorism. World leaders use these terms. Obama and his administration are on the fringe for refusing to address the issue.

Here's another gem. From PM of Britain. Obama is odd man out.

David Cameron: Muslim silent majority must tackle Islamist extremism
Prime Minister says those who have failed to confront fanatics’ ideology must speak up as he announces plans to treat hate preachers like paedophiles

David Cameron: Muslim silent majority must tackle Islamist extremism

Well, WHO KNEW....according to your moronic assertion then, the terrorists problems in France and the UK are all fixed now because of what Hollande and Cameron stated?

Forum List

Back