🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Obama refuses the label: "Islamist fanatics"

b6fjoxcqwrir959k6slt.jpg
Trump tweets story claiming 'secret memo' shows Obama supports ISIS
Trump tweets story claiming 'secret memo' shows Obama supports ISIS

11130168_1659282627628818_4057877334859488811_n.jpg
60551853.jpg

The position of president of the U.S. carries with it the severe responsibility of avoiding emotional outbursts that can make a situation much worse. For all my criticism of GWB, I did admire him for not falling into the labeling trap so much flaunted by Trump and his pissed-off supporters.

NO ONE can ever defeat radical Islamists (note that I can say it, but a US president should not) than other, moderate, sane, SECULAR Muslims and their governments.

To his credit, Bush moderated his remarks after 9-11 to curb the emotions by our citizens to be objective about the attack on us, and not rush us into a religious war. There are almost 2 billion Muslims on our planet and to link all the sins of a fanatical fringe to ALL who follow that faith, borders on insanity. We could never win a "war" based on our versus their ideology.

We NEED Muslims to help us eradicate the fanaticism of a relative few of the same (but misguided and misinterpreted) faith.

Of all the many reasons to prevent a demagogue like Trump to ever step into the presidency, the fact that Trump is just an unprepared, ego-driven charlatan who could land us into a religious world war, is primary.

Obama is absolutely correct...The use of the label of "radical Islamist" resolves NOTHING and only exacerbates the division among those we sorely need to mitigate the current discord.
Riiiiiiight. He can only label US veterans as right wing Extremist

Fuck you and your dear leader, why is it you assholes have no problem labeling just about anything radical, except Muslims? You hypocritical shits deserve a flogging in the public square. How's that for radical, bitch.

Stop your drinking binges...You're getting hysterical.......but expected from a clueless moron.

I don't drink sweety, I'm just tired of your regressive holier than thou attitude. You slime balls are in the minority on this one, deal with it.

The position of president of the U.S. carries with it the severe responsibility of avoiding emotional outbursts that can make a situation much worse. For all my criticism of GWB, I did admire him for not falling into the labeling trap so much flaunted by Trump and his pissed-off supporters.

NO ONE can ever defeat radical Islamists (note that I can say it, but a US president should not) than other, moderate, sane, SECULAR Muslims and their governments.

To his credit, Bush moderated his remarks after 9-11 to curb the emotions by our citizens to be objective about the attack on us, and not rush us into a religious war. There are almost 2 billion Muslims on our planet and to link all the sins of a fanatical fringe to ALL who follow that faith, borders on insanity. We could never win a "war" based on our versus their ideology.

We NEED Muslims to help us eradicate the fanaticism of a relative few of the same (but misguided and misinterpreted) faith.

Of all the many reasons to prevent a demagogue like Trump to ever step into the presidency, the fact that Trump is just an unprepared, ego-driven charlatan who could land us into a religious world war, is primary.

Obama is absolutely correct...The use of the label of "radical Islamist" resolves NOTHING and only exacerbates the division among those we sorely need to mitigate the current discord.

Fuck you and your dear leader, why is it you assholes have no problem labeling just about anything radical, except Muslims? You hypocritical shits deserve a flogging in the public square. How's that for radical, bitch.
This is YOUR fantasy strawman.

Is that the best you got, really? LMAO

Using that logic you can't call any radical extremist group radical extremist as doing so might offend anyone who happens to be of the same race, nationality , gender ect of the extremist. So I guess going foreward the words white supremacist, radical right winger, radical left winger, black radical, to name a few should no longer be used.

Why do the far right unAmerican activists opposed the term "radical jihadism"?
Because the word 'Jihad' has nothing to do with what they're doing. Islamic Terrorist is actually accurate.
You are wrong, so go hoe your row. :lol:
You must be trolling, but I'll explain anyway. Jihad is an Islamic term, referring to their duty to maintain their belief. The Quran actually states that Muslims are not supposed to fight non-believers except to defend themselves, and that when given the opportunity, they are supposed to bring them to safety. What they're doing isn't Jihad, it's undermining their own religion.
You are as always in error on this.

Radical jahadism is a term that defines the aberration of Islamic Jihad.

You are an aberration with a false agenda using a false term.

Go tend to your rows.

Using that logic you can't call any radical extremist group radical extremist as doing so might offend anyone who happens to be of the same race, nationality , gender ect of the extremist. So I guess going foreward the words white supremacist, radical right winger, radical left winger, black radical, to name a few should no longer be used.
You sound confused. Go take a course in logic.

As the leader of the free world, the president has a responsibility to be honest and call out what this is.
This is Islamic extremism, and we shouldn't be going out of our wy to avoid publicly admitting it.

To offend an ENTIRE religion is suicidal....Sane people know this....Morons....not so much.

So saying "Islamic EXTREMISM" is suicidal ? Being truthful is the wrong thing to do ?

NO...you and your ilk are missing the whole point.

You can call these terrorists...Scum, bastards and worthy of killing.....BUT to link them as Islamists is to slander an entire religion whose worshipers outnumber us 5 to 1.

So saying "Islamic EXTREMISM" is suicidal ? Being truthful is the wrong thing to do ?

NO, it's NOT being "truthful" its just being stupid and pandering to morons who "think" that problems are solved by creating much worse ones.

NO...you and your ilk are missing the whole point.

You can call these terrorists...Scum, bastards and worthy of killing.....BUT to link them as Islamists is to slander an entire religion whose worshipers outnumber us 5 to 1.

You guys on the left slander an entire religion every day, and I don't see too many Christians strapping on explosives.

NO, it's NOT being "truthful" its just being stupid and pandering to morons who "think" that problems are solved by creating much worse ones.
ISIS itself wants to be called "Islamist Fanatics"...they want to swim in the Sea of Islam itself...This is where the Trump Train leads..
trump-engine.jpg
trump-engine.jpg

Forum List

Back