🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why obstruction and cover-up charges smack of desperation

when you can speak intelligently about issues people may listen. til then you're just an angry 12 year old calling people names to satisfy your own stupidity.

So do you think Trump should abide by the law, or not?
i believe everyone should. if he was found guilty of ANYTHING that he was accused of, there would then be merit for said investigation. but all we got are sideshow bobs and "crimes" not even related to russia.

oh and OBSTRUCTION now for a crime that was proven to not have happened.

when you can apply the law evenly, i'll pay more attention to what you say.

You obviously are TOO IGNORANT in regard to the subject: The below is taken directly from the SC Mueller report.

Second, many obstruction cases involve the attempted or actual cover-up of an underlying crime. Personal criminal conduct can furnish strong evidence that the individual had an improper obstructive purpose, see, e.g. , United States v. Willoughby, 860 F.2d 15, 24 (2d Cir. 1988), or that he contemplated an effect on an official proceeding, see, e.g., United States v. Binday, 804 F.3d 558, 591 (2d Cir. 2015). But proof of such a crime is not an element of an obstruction offense. See United States v. Greer, 872 F.3d 790, 798 (6th Cir. 2017) (stating, in applying the obstruction sentencing guideline, that "obstruction of a criminal investigation is punishable even if the prosecution is ultimately unsuccessful or even if the investigation ultimately reveals no underlying crime"). Obstruction of justice can be motivated by a desire to protect non-criminal personal interests, to protect against investigations where underlying criminal liability falls into a gray area, or to avoid personal embarrassment. The injury to the integrity of the justice system is the same regardless of whether a person committed an underlying wrong.

There you have it folks:
No underlying crime need be proven for an obstruction case to be determined, and/or pursued.

Now, see; you learned something. You're welcome.

Mueller's unethical decision to opine about obstuction of justice without stating one way or the other that President Trump did or did not do so is the ONLY reason the door was left ajar for any type of investigation AND even the hold over nevertrumper Rod Rosenstein agreed there was no evidence of obstruction. The arguments for these endless investigations are pointless and deflecting of whatever is really happening within our government. I personally believe the dems are handing 2020 right to President Trump on a silver platter with all the unproven bs. The childish games need to end and both sides need to grow the f up.
There are greater concerns that need to be addressed... The midwest is drowning, there are homeless veterans, healthcare cost need to be addressed, the border crissis and humanitarian situation needs to be taken care of, infrastructure needs to be updated... Roads, electrical, WATER DELIVERY systems and so much more... But we have partisans on one side who want to get into arguments over who should have been instead of who is actually President...

Mueller stated this:
"If we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so.
We did not, however, make a determination as to whether the President did commit a crime.”

This is EXACTLY why it is the function of Congress to pursue the matter within their responsibility of over sight concerning the abuse of power by the executive.
no you're taking NO CRIME HAS BEEN DETERMINED to mean it's there they just didn't find it.

god damn it must hurt to be this stupid.

Congress has a constitutionally mandated obligation to do oversight. For Trump, it's just childish revenge.

Congress also has a conditional mandate to originate spending bills and write laws. For them, anything regarding Trump is simple juvenile revenge for sending Hillary into retirement.

No it's not.

Sure it is. They've produced nothing. They had everything vested in Mueller, and now have a greatly weakened hand for their ongoing efforts to reverse the election. Yet they still produce nothing.

Failed all those civics classes, didn't you?
are you going to define how russia interfered in our elections or just bypass that request so you can keep snark-bombing?

Not really my job to define anything. If you need definitions, I suggest you pose them to our investigative agencies, FBI, CIA, etc. who determined the interference happened.

Congress also has a conditional mandate to originate spending bills and write laws. For them, anything regarding Trump is simple juvenile revenge for sending Hillary into retirement.

No it's not.

Sure it is. They've produced nothing. They had everything vested in Mueller, and now have a greatly weakened hand for their ongoing efforts to reverse the election. Yet they still produce nothing.

are you going to define how russia interfered in our elections or just bypass that request so you can keep snark-bombing?

Not really my job to define anything. If you need definitions, I suggest you pose them to our investigative agencies, FBI, CIA, etc. who determined the interference happened.
And didn't arrest him.

No it's not.

And didn't arrest him.

Pretty low bar isn't it? The best you got is he hasn't been arrested yet?

And didn't arrest him.

Well you shit on everything anyone says so no sense in putting much effort into it.

And didn't arrest him.

Well you shit on everything anyone says so no sense in putting much effort into it.

I don't shit on what you say. I just point out the shit that is already there. Your president hasn't been arrested yet and you see that as winning. You should keep your expectations low.. You won't be as disappointed that way.

And didn't arrest him.

I don't shit on what you say. I just point out the shit that is already there. Your president hasn't been arrested yet and you see that as winning. You should keep your expectations low.. You won't be as disappointed that way.
Yea. You are right. You've convinced me. My 3 biggest mistakes in life are peeing on an electric fence in the 3rd grade (perm still won't go away) investing in yugo (the hood scoop got me) and trying to treat you like an adult.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back