Why police departments are being unfunded.

I want revenge too. I want the 18 year old who carjacked me hacked to death. Or, any 18 year old Latino will do.

Actually the criminal is probably nearly 30 by now.
You've got to get off your high horse and give up your government job first, before you start pursuing family vendettas and hiring hit men.

I want revenge too. I want the 18 year old who carjacked me hacked to death. Or, any 18 year old Latino will do.

Actually the criminal is probably nearly 30 by now.
You've got to get off your high horse and give up your government job first, before you start pursuing family vendettas and hiring hit men.
Oh you have a government job! Democrats always project themselves onto others. In a just world I would have done the hit myself.

The more defunding, the more this shit is going to happen.
The answer is to defund the police. Remove all law enforcement in democrat cities. They can find jobs in cities that want them. Let the cities expire in their own rot. The only thing standing between these criminals and some serious vigilante justice is the police. Remove the police. Close the jails. Let the people take care of business.

Oh you have a government job! Democrats always project themselves onto others. In a just world I would have done the hit myself.
But you're trying to project a hit onto someone else, and frame a third party to cover a real professional's ass for the ultimate murder-for-hire gig offered by the clique of cool girls and guys who “get it” at the office.

But you're trying to project a hit onto someone else, and frame a third party to cover a real professional's ass for the ultimate murder-for-hire gig offered by the clique of cool girls and guys who “get it” at the office.
I would not frame anyone. No frame necessary. No murder for hire either. If you want a job done right do it yourself. Latino criminals are interchangeable. One is as good as another.

Just take the police away and close the courts.

That small-town law money is precisely what's funding all the mayhem and murder-for-hire.
Mayhem including Iranian-style judicial amputations is mostly legal now for any reason in the United States.
Murder-for-hire by licensed professionals permitted to carry guns is mostly legal, too, anymore.

That small-town law money is precisely what's funding all the mayhem and murder-for-hire.
Mayhem including Iranian-style judicial amputations is mostly legal now for any reason in the United States.
Murder-for-hire by licensed professionals permitted to carry guns is mostly legal, too, anymore.
What's your point? We should de-fund the police because some 'licensed professionals permitted to carry guns" are "murder for hire" criminals? :alcoholic:

What's your point? We should de-fund the police because some 'licensed professionals permitted to carry guns" are "murder for hire" criminals? :alcoholic:
The small-town law money currently funding Duh Puhleece is being used to pay for Mafia hits and murder-for-hire rackets. That's what must be “defunded” -- not legitimate law enforcement activities that do no not involve grabbing guns from law-abiding mentally healthy folks or pimping out felons or mentally adjudicated individuals on the streets without the tools and means to defend themselves.

Stop flaunting your Democrat union card. I'm not a member of your damned Democrat labor union, and I was blackballed and shitlisted from here to kingdom come straight out of the gate by your blue-collar white-collar Democrat occupational aptitude laborers union.

WTF do unions have to do with this? I asked you a simple question: When were you ever beaten, harassed, or intimidated by an officer of the law? I never mentioned anything about unions (which I'm against BTW).

The small-town law money currently funding Duh Puhleece is being used to pay for Mafia hits and murder-for-hire rackets. That's what must be “defunded” -- not legitimate law enforcement activities that do no not involve grabbing guns from law-abiding mentally healthy folks or pimping out felons or mentally adjudicated individuals on the streets without the tools and means to defend themselves.
But that is not what is being talked about in the Lamestream media. This 'defund the police' crap precipitated from BLM (a Marxist organization) and ANTIFA for the supposed bad treatment of Law Enforcement toward 'people of color.' WTF is this shit? An excuse?

Stop flaunting your Democrat union card. I'm not a member of your damned Democrat labor union, and I was blackballed and shitlisted from here to kingdom come straight out of the gate by your blue-collar white-collar Democrat occupational aptitude laborers union.

WTF do unions have to do with this? I asked you a simple question: When were you ever beaten, harassed, or intimidated by an officer of the law? I never mentioned anything about unions (which I'm against BTW).
Yeah it seems like the real criminals have now become victims or something like that. I am not involved in the Mafia or any gang activity so why should I worry too much about being hit by a 'Made Guy' and, with respect to justinacolmena, I don't see how that has anything to do with the 'defund the police' canard.

Too many times to count. Revoked my rights without cause and they ain't got shit on me for all that.
Even if you aren't on a bloody gun-banning labor union yourself, the cops definitely are. Cities like Seattle.
Or the woke officers of Portland.

Too many times to count. Revoked my rights without cause and they ain't got shit on me for all that.
Even if you aren't on a bloody gun-banning labor union yourself, the cops definitely are. Cities like Seattle.
Or the woke officers of Portland.

I still don't see what any of this has to do with my comment, nor why you failed to answer my question. If you feel for some reason your rights were violated, that's what courts are for. Police don't make laws, their job is to enforce the laws that were made by politicians.

Yeah it seems like the real criminals have now become victims or something like that. I am not involved in the Mafia or any gang activity so why should I don't worry too much about being hit by a 'Made Guy.'
You're not involved? Just tighten your necktie, dude, or it'll be tightened for you.

Altogether too many of you Democrat Mafia fuckers “have it made” in this life, and you keep on ruining our lives, wrecking our homes, and trashing our cars, world without end, and we are left with absolutely nothing, no defense, no appeal, no recourse, and no redress under present court systems of crime & punishment without the due process of law.

You're not involved? Just tighten your necktie, dude, or it'll be tightened for you.

Altogether too many of you Democrat Mafia fuckers “have it made” in this life, and you keep on ruining our lives, wrecking our homes, and trashing our cars, world without end, and we are left with absolutely nothing, no defense, no appeal, no recourse, and no redress under present court systems of crime & punishment without the due process of law.
HOLD YOUR FIRE!! I'm NOT a Democrat. You were talking about the MAFIA not Democrat Mafia fuckers in your post. Now you changed the subject. Bear with me, I'm tying to keep up.

Unbelievable, the article in the OP's link (from CBS) actually says:

If you believe police have wrongly entered your home, tell us about it here.

WTF? Is CBS now an ambulance-chasing law firm? What a bunch of stinking bullshit. BTW, remember, Chicago is run by Democrats and that idiot "I'm special" Mayor Lightfoot.

The only way to expose corruption is to bring it into the light. It's sad you seem to think things like this is OK and should simply be swept under the rug.

HOLD YOUR FIRE!! I'm NOT a Democrat. You were talking about the MAFIA not Democrat Mafia fuckers in your post. Now you changed the subject. Bear with me, I'm tying to keep up.

You are arguing for an overzealous authoritarian big government. You are a Democrat. Or at least that is how the argument is usually argued.

So the mayor knew previously about the raid and did nothing. She needs defunded also.

Mayor Lori Lightfoot admitted Thursday that she knew about the botched police raid that left Anjanette Young, an innocent woman, handcuffed with no clothes on.

But late Friday, Lightfoot's office acknowledged that they failed to turn over six videos to Anjanette Young's lawyers that were requested earlier this year, calling it "accidental."

BULL.

At least some aren't letting the mayor get away with her lies.

A group of pastors are putting on the pressure for transparency from not only CPD, but also the mayor's office.

Even the police superintendent is saying we need to get rid of some officers.

"If that was your mother, how would you want her be treated?" Chicago Police Superintendent David Brown said. "You don't train that in academy. We hire people who we think know right from wrong. And if they don't know right from wrong, they don't need to be police officers."

An absolute "cop out".

The mayor was asked if she's considering personnel changes at the city's law department, which fought the video's release. She said she is still reviewing what happened.

Hopefully they do not quit putting pressure on until people lose their jobs.

Woman whose home Chicago police wrongfully raided says she feared for her life, relates to Breonna Taylor

No society has ever existed without cops

Actually, modern police departments are less than two centuries old. The first police departments were organized in 1854.

But if libs treat cops the way you want to America will be the first

Quite the contrary... I want cops to be treated just like any other job. You screw up, you get held accountable.

Now, I'll admit, in my job, if I make a mistake, nobody is going to die. But I will be held accountable. We need to do the same thing with cops.

Forum List

Back