🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Republicans Should Stop Bitching About The Debt That Has Accumulated Under Obama

Hmm, debt was $5.6T when Bush took over.
Debt was $10T when Obama took over.
It is over $17T now.
Bush added less than 5 trillion dollars in eight years.
Obama added 7 trillion dollars in six years.
Looks like Obama wins Biggest Spender of All Time award.

What was Billy Nothing bleating about?
Why am I not surprised you side stepped my point completely?

When you stop bitching about Republicans we'll think about what you ask
Steph how old are you? I'm curious.

I'm sure I'm older than you are

who are you to tell others to stop bitching? are you some g-d that we're suppose to bow to?

you get off on being some annoying little person. it's warped
I'm not telling anyone to stop. I'm saying they should stop.

I really am curious about your age. I'm 28 and you are?

You must be a slow learner junior.
Billy rode the short bus to school.

And continues to ride it to this day.

Republicans control the House of Representatives. They write the budget and have been complicit with this administration's reckless spending spree. Furthermore, few of them said anything when Bush was running up the debt, particularly due to the cost of his warmongering.

Neither Republicans nor Democrats have been a fiscally responsible party, but at the end of the day they are simply a reflection of the American people, who are also not fiscally responsible in their own personal affairs.

Republicans control the House of Representatives. They write the budget and have been complicit with this administration's reckless spending spree. Furthermore, few of them said anything when Bush was running up the debt, particularly due to the cost of his warmongering.

Neither Republicans nor Democrats have been a fiscally responsible party, but at the end of the day they are simply a reflection of the American people, who are also not fiscally responsible in their own personal affairs.
And what happened when Republicans refused to go along with the administration's attempt to raise the debt ceiling?
Yeah that didnt turn out well. While the GOP has npot always been a model of fiscal restraint, I dont recall Democrats making any effort whatsoever to balance the budget.

It is over $17T now.

You rightards are too funny. Bush hands Obama a broken economy with a trillion dollar deficit and here you are complaining Obama's increased the debt too much. Had Bush handed Obama a $17 billion deficit like Clinton handed Bush, perhaps then Obama would have added only $5 trillion to the debt like Bush did.

It is over $17T now.

You rightards are too funny. Bush hands Obama a broken economy with a trillion dollar deficit and here you are complaining Obama's increased the debt too much. Had Bush handed Obama a $17 billion deficit like Clinton handed Bush, perhaps then Obama would have added only $5 trillion to the debt like Bush did.
Was there some point there? Somethign your feeble brain is trying to express? Because that post was a total fail.

It is over $17T now.

Was there some point there? Somethign your feeble brain is trying to express? Because that post was a total fail.
Woooooosh!

That was the sound of the point sailing clear over your head.

I'll believe Obama's overspending has anything to do with restoring economic health when I see him cutting it to bring the budget back into balance. I mean, we ARE recovered now, right? It's never taken this long to recover from a recession before.

Here is a no bullshit assessment about what exactly the debt under Obama is composed of.

What's with you libs and you're disconnect from reality? Obama wanted the job, he begged for the job not once but twice knowing full well he would be responsible as POTUS for what occurs on his watch yet you libs spend half your time running around trying to blame someone else. At best you can say Obama failed at getting spending and the national debt under control, it exploded under his watch. This was part of his job and he failed, its not a theory the debt is now $17 trillion and climbing.

It is over $17T now.

Woooooosh!

No. Whoosh is the sound of a ball missing its goal. Sort of like all your posts.

I'll believe Obama's overspending has anything to do with restoring economic health when I see him cutting it to bring the budget back into balance. I mean, we ARE recovered now, right? It's never taken this long to recover from a recession before.
We have never had a recession this big that hit so fast. We lost 8 million jobs in 9 months.

It is over $17T now.

Woooooosh!

No. Whoosh is the sound of a ball missing its goal. Sort of like all your posts.
Cries the rightard who admitted he couldn't understand my post. :dunno:

It is over $17T now.

Woooooosh!

I dont speak Gibberish. Sorry.

It is over $17T now.

Woooooosh!

Since my post was cogent and in English, your problem seems to be that it's English you struggle with, not gibberish. But I like how you think I "missed the goal" with a point you don't understand. It reveals your inability to judge opinions. To a feeble mind like yours, that which you cannot understand is simply wrong. :eusa_doh:

Here is a no bullshit assessment about what exactly the debt under Obama is composed of. As you can see Obama's biggest expenses were his TAX CUTS and defense spending - policies republicans love.

President Barack Obama - The second largest contributor to the debt dollar-wise was President Obama. He added $4.8 trillion, a 41% increase, in just one term. Obama's budgets included the economic stimulus package, which added $787 billion by cutting taxes, extending unemployment benefits, and funding job-creating public works projects. The Obama tax cuts added $858 billion to the debt over two years. Obama's budget included increased defense spending to around $800 billion a year. Federal income was down, thanks to lower tax receipts from the 2008 financial crisis.

Both Presidents Bush and Obama had to contend with higher mandatory mandatory spending for Social Security and Medicare. He also sponsored the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, which was designed to reduce the debt by $143 billion over 10 years. However, these savings didn't show up until the later years.
US Debt by President

Of course, all this being said, I do agree Obama has spent too much on defense and he shouldn't have extended Bush's tax cuts. My point is that Repubs are ignorant about what exactly Obama's expenses are.

Obama didn't have a choice about Bush's tax cuts. Republicans threatened to cut unemployment benefits for millions of Americans. Obama couldn't let so many Americans suffer. Something the GOP has no problem with.

Unemployment benefits not until Bush tax cuts pass Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

It is over $17T now.

Woooooosh!

Since my post was cogent and in English, your problem seems to be that it's English you struggle with, not gibberish. But I like how you think I "missed the goal" with a point you don't understand. It reveals your inability to judge opinions. To a feeble mind like yours, that which you cannot understand is simply wrong. :eusa_doh:
Your post was filled with errors, inaccuracies, and fallacies. There is no arguing with garbage.
I am sorry you are too stupid to undertstand this. Maybe stick to something you know. Like popular TV shows.

It is over $17T now.

Woooooosh!

Your post was filled with errors, inaccuracies, and fallacies. There is no arguing with garbage.
I am sorry you are too stupid to undertstand this. Maybe stick to something you know. Like popular TV shows.
Rabbi will you ever admit you have no idea what you are talking about?

Forum List

Back