Why Republicans will win in 2022

We wasn’t only talking about the ones that showed up to the capital, he was speaking to the agenda and movement they are pushing
What movement? To derail the Democrats’ destructive policies by getting at least partial control of Congress? That’s what I and about 75 million other Armericans are praying for.

What movement? To derail the Democrats’ destructive policies by getting at least partial control of Congress? That’s what I and about 75 million other Armericans are praying for.
Of course I’m not talking about fighting against dem policies. That’s just politics. Are you really not understanding the difference?

Of course I’m not talking about fighting against dem policies. That’s just politics. Are you really not understanding the difference?
You’re fighting an invisible boogeyman. Fully 99.999% of Republicans plan to fight this way. (We are not violent like the leftist thugs of BLM.)

What conspiracy does Biden et al have you believing? That truckloads of MAGAS will descend again on the capital with zip ties and funny clothing to take over the U.S. Government?

The threat to this country is from the Left.

Thank you!! Exactly what Trump and the MAGA republicans have been trying to do. Demonize the left by saying they are trying to destroy our country and then spread lies and exert pressure from the office of the president to try and overturn an election. It’s pathetic

If they are not trying to destroy the country, it's one hell of an accident. How can you say the country is not being destroyed by looking at our current state? I mean......this is the closest we've been to a nuclear war since the early 60's. In New York they are running ads on what to do if we undergo a nuclear attack!

Thank you!! Exactly what Trump and the MAGA republicans have been trying to do. Demonize the left by saying they are trying to destroy our country and then spread lies and exert pressure from the office of the president to try and overturn an election. It’s pathetic
It is unquestionable that the leftards are trying to destroy this country.

That is not a matter of belief. There is EVIDENCE in EVERY direction you turn.

Open borders. Unequal application of the law. Abuse of the law. Abuse of the political process. Abuse of government agencies to go after the political opposition. Deliberate destruction of confidence in the law, the economy, and the political process

The Democratic party funded and logistically supported race riots all summer long.

What part of any of this is not destructive?

Trump had us energy independent and self sustaining, Biden destroyed that in less the 30 days.

The fucking Democraps are destroying everything they touch. It's all they fucking do. Destroy destroy destroy

You’re fighting an invisible boogeyman. Fully 99.999% of Republicans plan to fight this way. (We are not violent like the leftist thugs of BLM.)

What conspiracy does Biden et al have you believing? That truckloads of MAGAS will descend again on the capital with zip ties and funny clothing to take over the U.S. Government?

The threat to this country is from the Left.
I don’t listen to much of anything Biden says so I don’t know what you’re asking. From what I see, this MAGA crowd is immune to facts and they are pushing lies to try and undermine our voting systems and change laws to their advantage. How do you think this tactic is going to play out if half the country screams rigged and cheaters every time there an election? Really think about that because that’s how revolts happen. We already saw a mini one on Jan 6

Not everybody who voted for trump loved the guy and believes all his lies. Many who voted for trump are simply conservatives that want lower taxes and less government. Given the lack of evidence and lack of ability to back up these stolen election claims it’s only the gullible wingnuts that truly believe the election was stolen

I don't get into these stolen election discussions because I don't like to say things I can't prove. But Dementia did insult each and every one of us because if you support Trump, you are a MAGA supporter. This is no different than when Hillary described us as deplorables, and I'm expecting the same results as well.

If they are not trying to destroy the country, it's one hell of an accident. How can you say the country is not being destroyed by looking at our current state? I mean......this is the closest we've been to a nuclear war since the early 60's. In New York they are running ads on what to do if we undergo a nuclear attack!
I can say the country is not being destroyed because we are doing just fine. The biggest threat we are facing to actually being destroyed is in the division and disinformation you and your crowd are pushing. A United America is unstoppable. I whiney bitchy divided America who is constantly pointing the finger at the other side is weak. Take away faith in our democratic system… now you’re dealing with a weak country on the verge of civil war

Last edited:
I don’t listen to much of anything Biden says so I don’t know what you’re asking. From what I see, this MAGA crowd is immune to facts and they are pushing lies to try and undermine our voting systems and change laws to their advantage. How do you think this tactic is going to play out if half the country screams rigged and cheaters every time there an election? Really think about that because that’s how revolts happen. We already saw a mini one on Jan 6

Undermine our voting system? Is it us on the right that's trying to pack the Supreme Court because it's tilted against us? Is it Republicans that are expressing the desire to adopt more states that would guarantee us leadership of the Senate for all time to come? Are people on the right screaming how we need to get rid of the electoral college thus making our country a pure Democracy?

That's what undermining our election system looks like.

But Dementia did insult each and every one of us because if you support Trump, you are a MAGA supporter. This is no different than when Hillary described us as deplorables, and I'm expecting the same results as well.
Both Joe and Hillary were specific in regards to who they were talking about and it wasn’t all republicans. They actually specifically said that. Hillary was talking about racist white nationalists and Biden was talking about those trying to undermine our democracy.

Both Joe and Hillary were specific in regards to who they were talking about and it wasn’t all republicans. They actually specifically said that. Hillary was talking about racist white nationalists and Biden was talking about those trying to undermine our democracy.

He didn't say the 1/6 rioters, he said MAGA people which all of us Trump supporters are. Would you like me to post the video again?

Undermine our voting system? Is it us on the right that's trying to pack the Supreme Court because it's tilted against us? Is it Republicans that are expressing the desire to adopt more states that would guarantee us leadership of the Senate for all time to come? Are people on the right screaming how we need to get rid of the electoral college thus making our country a pure Democracy?

That's what undermining our election system looks like.
Yes. No. No. No.

The number of justices on the Supreme Court has be altered throughout the years. Legally. That isn’t undermining our democracy. New states have been adopted in our history, that’s not undermining our democracy. The movement to get ride of the EC is not undermining our democracy. It is undermining our Republic but is, as you said, an effort to make our country a pure democracy.

Stalin is as Stalin does.

There are 600 political prisoners sitting in a gulag right now

In Washington DC
You’re talking about people who broke our laws. Trying to spin that as a Stalin thing is straight up retard

People have the right to support Donald Trump. People like you are the problem, not Trump supporters. You believe the propaganda.

Post the full quote. Who did he say the maga crowd was? time to be honest and accurate Ray

He said Trump and the MAGA Republicans which is all of us. Then he tried to back peddle by saying all MAGA Republicans are not extremists, when in fact, we are.

Yes. No. No. No.

The number of justices on the Supreme Court has be altered throughout the years. Legally. That isn’t undermining our democracy. New states have been adopted in our history, that’s not undermining our democracy. The movement to get ride of the EC is not undermining our democracy. It is undermining our Republic but is, as you said, an effort to make our country a pure democracy.

All their plans relate to them fixing the elections so they never lose. Sorry, but that's undermining our Democracy. The only reason to pack the courts is to benefit the Communists. The only reason to add Communist states is to benefit the Communist party. The only reason to get rid of the college is to benefit the Communist party. And don't give me this bullshit we did it before. The last time we changed the amount of SC justices was back in 1869, well over 150 years ago.

Forum List

Back