Why Republicans will win in 2022

I can say the country is not being destroyed because we are doing just fine. The biggest threat we are facing to actually being destroyed is in the division and disinformation you and your crowd are pushing. A United America is unstoppable. I whiney bitchy divided America who is constantly pointing the finger at the other side is weak. Take away faith in our democratic system… now you’re dealing with a weak country on the verge of civil war
We are doing fine?? People can’t afford to fill their tanks. People are struggling to out groceries in the table. Hordes of illegals are being welcomed in. The Divider-in-Chief just demonized the 60 million Americans who expressed an opinion he doesn’t like.

And we are a weak country in the world stage because of the Dementia Patient you elected - and now Putin is threatening nuclear war.

And you say we are doing just fine?

I don't get into these stolen election discussions because I don't like to say things I can't prove. But Dementia did insult each and every one of us because if you support Trump, you are a MAGA supporter. This is no different than when Hillary described us as deplorables, and I'm expecting the same results as well.
Actually, it’s worse than when Hillary called us deplorable. Biden essentially called us traitors. That’s worse.

Wow, you are truly off you rocker. You make these grand claims but can’t back another up with actual evidence. You’re being too gullible and falling for conspiracy theories. Don’t be a puppet have some self Respect
You’re sick! This country is going to hell in a hand basket. And you are calling me gullible for falling for a conspiracy theory? What conspiracy theory? OTOH, you and millions of your fellow fools fell for that entire Russia conspiracy hoax.

Turn on the news and listen to the brain-damaged puppet YOU voted for.

Go back and read your last 50 posts, and ask yourself why anyone who voted for Trump should or would EVER want to "work with" you, your party, or--for that matter--even share a nation with you.

It's over, Mac, and it's over because YOU and YOUR MADNESS could not just accept the results of an election like Americans have for two centuries. No, you had to destroy his presidency and then whine about what's wrong with his voters for TWO YEARS after he was elected.

Look in the mirror. Then cry some more, whine, I don't care. It's over.

Now now Mac is a non partisan "libertarian"... roflmao

Ray you’re losing it. Are you really trying to demonize politicians for supporting policies that help progress their agendas?! Are you trying to say that’s only coming from the left?? That’s POLITICS!
The politicians are demonizing us.

Why the HELL did Biden have to be straddled by U.S. Marines when he issued his demonization against Republicans? And the lighting? And the coloring? And his fists pumping in the air?

THAT wasn’t what a U.S. President used to be - calling millions of people who won’t submit the liberal lies “threats to America.” In the America I grew up in, citizens were allowed to express differing viewpoints without their president calling them traitors.

We are doing fine?? People can’t afford to fill their tanks. People are struggling to out groceries in the table. Hordes of illegals are being welcomed in. The Divider-in-Chief just demonized the 60 million Americans who expressed an opinion he doesn’t like.

And we are a weak country in the world stage because of the Dementia Patient you elected - and now Putin is threatening nuclear war.

And you say we are doing just fine?
Yes we are doin fine. Dealing with post pandemic inflation which does suck but isn’t destroying our country. Don’t be so dramatic

You’re sick! This country is going to hell in a hand basket. And you are calling me gullible for falling for a conspiracy theory? What conspiracy theory? OTOH, you and millions of your fellow fools fell for that entire Russia conspiracy hoax.

Turn on the news and listen to the brain-damaged puppet YOU voted for.
You’re the one saying our country is going to hell and I’m the sick one?! Sorry but I love my country and am proud and grateful to be able to live in it. sorry you don’t feel the same way.

The politicians are demonizing us.

Why the HELL did Biden have to be straddled by U.S. Marines when he issued his demonization against Republicans? And the lighting? And the coloring? And his fists pumping in the air?

THAT wasn’t what a U.S. President used to be - calling millions of people who won’t submit the liberal lies “threats to America.” In the America I grew up in, citizens were allowed to express differing viewpoints without their president calling them traitors.
That’s what whomever planned the event wanted to do. Who knows and who cares why they did it. You make hay out of the stupidest things. Marines, lighting and coloring?!?! Are you shitting me??

Yes we are doin fine. Dealing with post pandemic inflation which does suck but isn’t destroying our country. Don’t be so dramatic
That lie ain’t going to play. The majority of Americans are struggling under 40-year high inflation while they watch their savings evaporate.

You can play the liberal “economy is good“ lie all you want, but people are experiencing the truth.

That lie ain’t going to play. The majority of Americans are struggling under 40-year high inflation while they watch their savings evaporate.

You can play the liberal “economy is good“ lie all you want, but people are experiencing the truth.
What lie? I just said the same thing you did about inflation. The lie here is you quoting me saying the economy is good. Show the quote where I actually said that. Liar

Forum List

Back