Why Republicans will win in 2022

Do you have 40 pages and a year and a half?

Seriously, first I'd have to educate you about security.

Then you'd need to understand the Dominion system architecture I posted in another thread, which means you'd need to understand exactly how all the different kinds of votes are tallied at the precinct level.

THEN we could start talking about the particulars.

The simple thing is, there's no chain of custody. Meanings audits are worthless and pointless. The entire system from front to back is vulnerable and hackable. It wasn't designed from a security standpoint

I agree. I think what we need to do is go back a couple of decades and start hand counting all ballots. If any questions arise, you have the paper trail for anybody to inspect claims of fraud.

I love technology, but not in our elections. There are just too many ways to manipulate the results and that's not good for either side.

You’re the one saying our country is going to hell and I’m the sick one?! Sorry but I love my country and am proud and grateful to be able to live in it. sorry you don’t feel the same way.

You can be proud and love your country while at the same time trying to keep it that way. Sure, there will always be problems, but the problems the Communists gave us are not little problems, they are huge problems. And it's mot just one or two problems, it's a bunch of them and the Democrats are only bringing us more. Yes, the country is going to hell and that's why it's more important than ever to stop these people before these huge problems become a disaster.

Because (R) are going to cheat, therefore it will be (D) turn to cry "Stolen Election"???????
And why wouldn't they? Trump has convinced them Dems cheated. Cheating back is the only way to defend themselves.

See how this works?

And why wouldn't they?
Nobody cheated, that's why you can't find any evidence.
Now, when the (R) try to cheat in 2022, they will do a shitty job and get busted.
And of course you will scream fake news, set up, planted evidence, etc.

The people who actually objectively listed to the entire statement… sure, because those were his words. Stop cherry picking. It’s a cheap tactic. He has a whole section where he talks about good republicans and makes a point to say that he isn’t talking about those people. But you ignore that. Why?

Because that's what's called back peddling; getting his message across and then trying to act like he didn't mean it. Sorry, that won't fly.

Nobody cheated, that's why you can't find any evidence.
It doesn't matter. Trump convinced them Dems cheated. That was the goal, and that's all that matters.
Now, when the (R) try to cheat in 2022, they will do a shitty job and get busted.
Again, it doesn't matter. The fact that they believe Trump cheated will be used to justify their own cheating.
And of course you will scream fake news, set up, planted evidence, etc.
Me? You must think I'm a Republican. I'm not. I'm merely pointing out the game they're playing.

It doesn't matter. Trump convinced them Dems cheated. That was the goal, and that's all that matters.

Again, it doesn't matter. The fact that they believe Trump cheated will be used to justify their own cheating.

Me? You must think I'm a Republican. I'm not. I'm merely pointing out the game they're playing.
Trump did not convince them, election night and the next day did.

1/6 was an attempt by republicans to illegally not certify an election! It really doesn’t get much worse than that. You’re bitching about law makers trying to use the LAW to make legal changes. That’s not undermining the system. That is our system at work.

No, we're not talking about making laws, we're talking about the Communists trying to change everything so they never lose again. Yes, that is undermining our democrat system of elections.

Forum List

Back