Why Republicans will win in 2022

That’s what whomever planned the event wanted to do. Who knows and who cares why they did it. You make hay out of the stupidest things. Marines, lighting and coloring?!?! Are you shitting me??
….and his WORDS, demonizing people who disagree with Democrats, whom he named MAGAS.

The libs have more disdain for decent Americans, whose only crime is refusing to submit to the liberal agenda, than they do for criminals.

What lie? I just said the same thing you did about inflation. The lie here is you quoting me saying the economy is good. Show the quote where I actually said that. Liar
You said we are doing fine. That’s the same thing.

And MUST you revert to that “Liar!” business you libs always sink yo when faced with someone who won’t agree with you? I know you’re influenced by Biden’s hateful rhetoric against us, but really….think for yourself and try to recognize a decent person when you come across one.

You said there are serious problems with our election security… what? Lay them out

Do you have 40 pages and a year and a half?

Seriously, first I'd have to educate you about security.

Then you'd need to understand the Dominion system architecture I posted in another thread, which means you'd need to understand exactly how all the different kinds of votes are tallied at the precinct level.

THEN we could start talking about the particulars.

The simple thing is, there's no chain of custody. Meanings audits are worthless and pointless. The entire system from front to back is vulnerable and hackable. It wasn't designed from a security standpoint

Do you have 40 pages and a year and a half?

Seriously, first I'd have to educate you about security.

Then you'd need to understand the Dominion system architecture I posted in another thread, which means you'd need to understand exactly how all the different kinds of votes are tallied at the precinct level.

THEN we could start talking about the particulars.

The simple thing is, there's no chain of custody. Meanings audits are worthless and pointless. The entire system from front to back is vulnerable and hackable. It wasn't designed from a security standpoint
And it’s not just the election itself. It’s the whole way the Democrats coordinate with the news and social media to manipulate the information voters get. The suppression of the Hunter laptop alone was enough to change the outcome of the election.

….and his WORDS, demonizing people who disagree with Democrats, whom he named MAGAS.

The libs have more disdain for decent Americans, whose only crime is refusing to submit to the liberal agenda, than they do for criminals.
You’re lying again, he didn’t demonize people for disagreeing with democrats. He specifically spoke about good republicans/political opponents and was specific about the dangerous elements that he was calling out.

Also, why all of a sudden are you all pissy about a president demonizing the opposition?? Cause that’s Trumps entire playbook. Don’t be a hypocrite. It’s unbecoming

You said we are doing fine. That’s the same thing
No it’s not the same thing. We are doing fine. After I said that I pointed out the inflation problem. Just because we have problems doesn’t mean we are going to hell like your hyperbolic wingnut mind likes to paint

You’re lying again, he didn’t demonize people for disagreeing with democrats. He specifically spoke about good republicans/political opponents and was specific about the dangerous elements that he was calling out.

Also, why all of a sudden are you all pissy about a president demonizing the opposition?? Cause that’s Trumps entire playbook. Don’t be a hypocrite. It’s unbecoming
I stopped when you called me a liar again.

Are you people so low and hateful (and devoid of civility) that you honestly expect to be able to yell “liar” at someone, have that person object to it, and then AGAIN call her a liar - and think she is going to continue to engage with you?

When you start to talk like a decent person, you might get the benefit of my response. Until then, you are undeserving of it.

Oh Winnie

I have a new idea for a diet! Before you sit down to eat, try to have a civil discourse with a liberal. I guarantee you’ll lose your appetite.

Ta-da! Five pounds down in two weeks! By Election Day, I’ll be looking great.

Try that again and we won't have to bother ranting at you, because you will know our displeasure in meaningful non-verbal ways
Try what? Tough guy.
There was NO voter fraud and biden WON fair and square.
Get over it, trump LOST.
5fecb80841ae8.image.jpg

I have a new idea for a diet! Before you sit down to eat, try to have a civil discourse with a liberal. I guarantee you’ll lose your appetite.

Ta-da! Five pounds down in two weeks! By Election Day, I’ll be looking great.
You lose your appetite because your hypocrisy and dishonesty get thrown back in your face. Start making honest and accurate statements and you’ll be cleaning your plate in no time

You lose your appetite because your hypocrisy and dishonesty get thrown back in your face. Start making honest and accurate statements and you’ll be cleaning your plate in no time
Your level of hate isn’t healthy.

I am a Democrat, but partisan feelings aside the GOP will have a good election in 2022. True to form, left wing voters just don't go the polls as much as Republicans in midterm elections. Republicans are more likely to turn out than Democrats (72% of Republicans versus 67% of Democrats), while 59% of Independents say they’ll vote.

Bill Clinton once said: "Getting Democrats to agree on a course of action is like herding cats" Democrats....you're shooting yourselves in the foot again. If you want to hold on to power, you have to show up and vote, and fewer of you do in the midterms, so don't blame the GOP if they win. You'll have no one to blame but your lazy voter base! :disbelief:

Here’s Who’s Most Likely To Vote In The November Midterms, Poll Finds
Ok your a democrat the reason democrats will loose is America and the left does not have the same views.

Ok your a democrat the reason democrats will loose is America and the left does not have the same views.
If that’s true How did the Dems ever win the senate and the house and the presidency in only 4 short years?

Forum List

Back