Why Republicans will win in 2022

There will be nobody that isn't retarded voting for democrats. Any unexpected democrat win (like Biden) will be a result of fraud (like Biden)

Of course. It had nothing to do with his excuse making. Just the facts ma'am.

How's that whole evidence and court hearing thing going?
The facts include huge ballot drops for Biden with a statistically impossible percentage for him.

Trump did not convince them, election night and the next day did.
Exactly! Who are these arrogant Dems who think we only think what Trump tells us? We saw what happened with our own eyes. Among my Trump-voting friends are a scientist, a Ph.D. (in a medical-related specialty), a dentist, two lawyers (one a partner in a prestigious DC firm), an MBA, and a professional in foreign relations with a graduate degree from Georgetown. ALL these people think the election was fraudulent because Trump told them so? These are all highly intelligent, knowledgeable people who have eyes and ears.

Yup. No way could a group of 10,000 ballots come in with 99% going for the candidate with dementia.
artworks-000126761916-s90qea-t500x500.jpg

Stop responding to Libertarians with facts.
All Libertarians want is all the services without having to pay taxes.
LOL - nope. The taxes I can handle. It's the so-called "services" that need to go.

You don't get really get libertarians anything, do you?

Because (R) are going to cheat, therefore it will be (D) turn to cry "Stolen Election"???????

Why not? They have in the past. We went through weeks with the Bush/ Gore race. They did when John FFFFFFF Kerry lost claiming that the machines didn't match the exit polling. Hillary's people wanted a recount in three states.

We know you were too old to stay up all night watching the ever-changing election results.
No, I'm just not so goddamned stupid as to think that the order that the votes are tallied in has anything to do with the totals.

Listen, if you want to jerk off to election fraud fantasies, I can't stop you. But I'm sure as hell going to point and laugh when you do.

Forum List

Back