Why Republicans will win in 2022

LOL - nope. The taxes I can handle. It's the so-called "services" that need to go.

You don't get really get libertarians anything, do you?
I get Libertarians all too well; you're a bunch of greedy, unhappy blood suckers.

We know you were too old to stay up all night watching the ever-changing election results.
When I went to sleep that night around 10 pm and Trump was ahead in the swing states, I called my sister so we could celebrate. She told me that she was still nervous knowing that Dems would stoop to anything to win the election, and who knows what they’ll pull in the middle of the night.

Prophetic.

When I went to sleep that night around 10 pm and Trump was ahead in the swing states, I called my sister so we could celebrate. She told me that she was still nervous knowing that Dems would stoop to anything to win the election, and who knows what they’ll pull in the middle od the night.

Prophetic.
He was ahead until 3:15AM EST.
3:30AM EST the entire East turned Blue.

No, I'm just not so goddamned stupid as to think that the order that the votes are tallied in has anything to do with the totals.

Listen, if you want to jerk off to election fraud fantasies, I can't stop you. But I'm sure as hell going to point and laugh when you do.
All mail-in ballots should be in by close of the polls and counted first. None of this crap with holding off to see how many you need, and then spending days collecting them.

Also, in-person voting should be required for all except the elderly, infirm, those in the military, and a few other exceptions. Reduces the likelihood of fraud.

All mail-in ballots should be in by close of the polls and counted first. None of this crap with holding off to see how many you need, and then spending days collecting them.

Also, in-person voting should be required for all except the elderly, infirm, those in the military, and a few other exceptions. Reduces the likelihood of fraud.
BINGO!
It's hilarious....
A Libertarian would rather pay more taxes than have a fellow Alpha in the White House.
Alphas hate all other Alphas that much.

And with those mail in ballots, they should have to be certified a week before the actual election day. No more ballots after that. If fraud is suspected, it would give us time to sort through those ballots to see what gives before the announcement of the projected winner.

Again, I'm not into they stole election thing, but I'd like to see one leftist show us how a ballot could be mailed and end up with no creases in it.

And with those mail in ballots, they should have to be certified a week before the actual election day. No more ballots after that. If fraud is suspected, it would give us time to sort through those ballots to see what gives before the announcement of the projected winner.

Again, I'm not into they stole election thing, but I'd like to see one leftist show us how a ballot could be mailed and end up with no creases in it.
We also have to be careful with the “curing” bit. That’s where a ballot isn’t clearly marked, and Republican and Democrat election officials are supposed to jointly decide what was intended. Last time, the Dems kept the Republicans far away, and they couldn’t see what was happening.

I’d say that if a voter is too sloppy to carefully mark the ballot, then it gets tossed. Knowing that could happen, everyone will be more careful.

Prove it jackass. Here's the thing: You can't. Because you're lying.
It cannot be proven because no one investigated it. If situations were reversed do you think that would have happened? Pinhead.

But it did happen and numerous graphs in numerous states more than prove it.

I'm saying that the bed you've all made for yourselves will undermine any claim of victory you might make in November.
Only if we halt the counts in multiple swing states simultaneously, at midnight, when the Dem is leading, and then restart hours later with the Republican leading in all those states, and with ballot drops going 99% for us.

Last edited:
It cannot be proven because no one investigated it. If situations were reversed do you think that would have happened? Pinhead.
Reversed? Well, we're about to see. How will you respond to baseless claims of fraud from the Democrats? Will you support investigating them all?
But it did happen and numerous graphs in numerous states more than prove it.
Graphs? Oh shit, I had no idea. Nevermind. ;)

Reversed? Well, we're about to see. How will you respond to baseless claims of fraud from the Democrats? Will you support investigating them all?

Graphs? Oh shit, I had no idea. Nevermind. ;)
The claims were never baseless. Listening to anything you say is baseless.

The claims were never baseless. Listening to anything you say is baseless.
That doesn't answer the question. Are you going to insist that every claim of fraud raised by the Democrats is investigated in full?

Or, are you, just maybe, completely full of shit - lying your ass off because you simply can't accept that most of us think that you suck.

That doesn't answer the question. Are you going to insist that every claim of fraud raised by the Democrats is investigated in full?

Or, are you, just maybe, completely full of shit - lying your ass off because you simply can't accept that most of us think that you suck.
A Congressional race was challenged in 2020. The Democrats got an evidentiary hearing. Trump did not.

A Congressional race was challenged in 2020. The Democrats got an evidentiary hearing. Trump did not.
mkay. Care to answer the question? Are you going to be insisting that every claim of fraud raised by Democrats is investigated thoroughly? Because I don't think your hypocritical ass will have that kind of integrity. I think you'll pussy out and claim that the elections (those that Republicans win) are all totally legit. I think that because you're just another idiot, partisan drone. Did I recommend the thing about sucking a tailpipe? I really think you'd dig it. Give it a shot! YOLO!

If you still believe that things are getting better after voting in the same tired BS laden groups of REPS & DEMS FOR 20 30 YEARS, Then you are the problem.

Forum List

Back