Why right wing christians are obsessed with israel

Recently, hundreds of Jewish leaders also teamed up to denounce Christian Zionism and its supporters in a petition, calling them “bigoted,” “extremist,” and “anti-Semitic.”

Prejudice is certainly one of the reasons why Christian Zionists are disliked-- most Christian Zionists are evangelicals-- a group that Jews tend to look down upon as fundamentalist, Right-wing, bitter, and ignorant.

And yet most Jews will say they are a race, do you practice Judaism.

I realize that your weird, unfounded hatred drives you (as with all anti-semites) to say weird things, but Judaism is a religion. Jews are first and foremost adherents to a religions. Jews are not a race at all, although some jews share some genetic commonality, but not always. There are chinese Jews who have absolutely no genetic commonality with the overwhelming majority of Jews living in Eretz Yisrael, the land that G-d gave to the Jews many thousands of years ago. Some claim that Jews are simply a culture, but that is not accurate, either.

I have never said that Jews are a race. There are Black Jews, there are Asian jews, there are White Jews, there are hispanic Jews, hell, there are even Jews among the Eskimos of Alaska (also one of the longest-lived of tribes in the world). So, to call Jews a "race" is pretty damned ridiculous.

You might want to discuss this with PM Bibi. So lets see, we have lots of Jews calling themselves a Jew but really are not, got it. (gee that is what Jesus said) Only those who practice Judaism are Jews.

You were to be Jews when you came from the Judea where the Judah tribe lived, now your all Jews, what is it.

You can't have it both ways, with all the intermarriage, no one is a full Jew either.

You call me weird because I don't believe all the Jew baloney, ha ha. Crap you jews don't know who you are.

for further notice, God never gave you anything, only wacked out people believe the fables in your book.

Some truth to your statement. The Bible tells us that there will be those who "call themselves Jews (members of the tribe of Judah) but are not."

Revelation 2:9, "I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

Revelation 3:9, "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

Here's what Jesus called many of the religious Jews of His day:

John 8:44, "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

Matthew 3:7, "But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?"

Matthew 12:34, "O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh."

Matthew 23:33, "Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?"

Matthew 23:13, "But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in."

Christ called members of the Rabbinical Priesthood of Judaism: "Children of their father the devil"; a "generation of vipers"; and "hypocrites." He certainly didn't come across as all lovey-dovey where the religious "Jews" were concerned.

Only if you want to address with from the Christian perspective, which is your good right. But it is not from the perspective of Judiasm. Revelations and Matthew are not books within the Tanakh...

Even the "Tanakh" foresees the virgin birth and Gospel message of Christ but modern Judaism rejects the fulfillment of the prophecy so it goes without saying that Judaism would reject Christ's New Covenant message.

You are totally ignorant of Torah that why you are a goy

Recently, hundreds of Jewish leaders also teamed up to denounce Christian Zionism and its supporters in a petition, calling them “bigoted,” “extremist,” and “anti-Semitic.”

Prejudice is certainly one of the reasons why Christian Zionists are disliked-- most Christian Zionists are evangelicals-- a group that Jews tend to look down upon as fundamentalist, Right-wing, bitter, and ignorant.

How about all those Gop going to Israel with the AFA, love it. Fisher who use to be the Pres, well we now how he feels. I bet that feels like a slap in the face.

And yet most Jews will say they are a race, do you practice Judaism.

I realize that your weird, unfounded hatred drives you (as with all anti-semites) to say weird things, but Judaism is a religion. Jews are first and foremost adherents to a religions. Jews are not a race at all, although some jews share some genetic commonality, but not always. There are chinese Jews who have absolutely no genetic commonality with the overwhelming majority of Jews living in Eretz Yisrael, the land that G-d gave to the Jews many thousands of years ago. Some claim that Jews are simply a culture, but that is not accurate, either.

I have never said that Jews are a race. There are Black Jews, there are Asian jews, there are White Jews, there are hispanic Jews, hell, there are even Jews among the Eskimos of Alaska (also one of the longest-lived of tribes in the world). So, to call Jews a "race" is pretty damned ridiculous.

You might want to discuss this with PM Bibi. So lets see, we have lots of Jews calling themselves a Jew but really are not, got it. (gee that is what Jesus said) Only those who practice Judaism are Jews.

You were to be Jews when you came from the Judea where the Judah tribe lived, now your all Jews, what is it.

You can't have it both ways, with all the intermarriage, no one is a full Jew either.

You call me weird because I don't believe all the Jew baloney, ha ha. Crap you jews don't know who you are.

for further notice, God never gave you anything, only wacked out people believe the fables in your book.

Some truth to your statement. The Bible tells us that there will be those who "call themselves Jews (members of the tribe of Judah) but are not."

Revelation 2:9, "I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

Revelation 3:9, "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

John 8:44, "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

Matthew 3:7, "But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?"

Matthew 12:34, "O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh."

Matthew 23:33, "Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?"

Matthew 23:13, "But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in."

Christ called members of the Rabbinical Priesthood of Judaism: "Children of their father the devil"; a "generation of vipers"; and "hypocrites." He certainly didn't come across as all lovey-dovey where the religious "Jews" were concerned.

Only if you want to address with from the Christian perspective, which is your good right. But it is not from the perspective of Judiasm. Revelations and Matthew are not books within the Tanakh...

Even the "Tanakh" foresees the virgin birth and Gospel message of Christ but modern Judaism rejects the fulfillment of the prophecy so it goes without saying that Judaism would reject Christ's New Covenant message.
No. You interpret it as you wish to see it.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

All of the tribes
All the tribes. So does that mean everyone who is a direct genetic descendent?

Not sure how anyone can be an indirect genetic descendant.

The Lord is calling all of the tribes, but as with any family only a remnant will respond. Many will not be converted until He returns. But the gathering has begun and the restoration under way
Recent genetic testing has shown us that the Palestinian people are in actuality descendents of the native Jewish that converted to Islam. Testing has shown that the Palestinans are closely related to both Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews as well as being closely related to the Samaritans. The Y doesn't lie.

Palestinian people - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Nether does the Bible that says;
Abraham is their Father and each come from a different Mother.
They all claim that Abraham is their Father.

Abraham was not a jew, but from the land of UR .

of course he wasn't a Jew. He fathered the Jews through his great grandson judah

All the tribes. So does that mean everyone who is a direct genetic descendent?

Not sure how anyone can be an indirect genetic descendant.

The Lord is calling all of the tribes, but as with any family only a remnant will respond. Many will not be converted until He returns. But the gathering has begun and the restoration under way
Recent genetic testing has shown us that the Palestinian people are in actuality descendents of the native Jewish that converted to Islam. Testing has shown that the Palestinans are closely related to both Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews as well as being closely related to the Samaritans. The Y doesn't lie.

Palestinian people - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Nether does the Bible that says;
Abraham is their Father and each come from a different Mother.
They all claim that Abraham is their Father.

Abraham was not a jew, but from the land of UR .

of course he wasn't a Jew. He fathered the Jews through his great grandson judah

He fathered both the Jews and Arabs or Jews and Muslims. He had 8 children. Judah married a Canaanite woman as well.

You are totally ignorant of Torah that why you are a goy

The "Torah" is primarily a history of God's relationship to 12 Tribes (not just one) of Israel and a Covenant God made with them called the Mosaic Covenant or the Old Covenant. That Covenant was made null and void when Israel repeatedly ignored God's Commandments. God ultimately "divorced" Israel and sent the 10 northern tribes into captivity and ultimate dispersion and He sent the 2 southern tribes into Babylonian captivity during which time the Israelites married non-Israelites. Read Ezra and Nehemiah for more information. This was a general marriage between Judah and the Edomites and the Canaanites. The offspring of this marriage became the religious, Rabbinical leaders of the religious community and the people whom Christ called "children of their father the devil."

Forum List

Back