Why RussiaGate is 100% 'fake news'"

[

I am sure that Nunes will try very hard to ensure that the 'findings' are nothing.

Meanwhile- American Intelligence agencies have all pointed out that Russia tried to influence our election.

Why do Trumpsters not care that Russia tried to corrupt our election?

Mexico

Mexico doesn't have thousands of hackers on payroll that worked to illegally undermine the U.S. election in 2016.

That would be Russia.

Why don't Trumpsters care that Russia tried to undermine our election?

No, they have millions of citizens voting in US Elections.

Why do Fascists not care that Mexico tried to and indeed did corrupt our election?

LOL- not a single American intelligence Agency has claimed that Mexico is trying to corrupt our election- or that millions of Mexican citizens are voting here illegally.

You realize that Michael Savage is not the CIA- right?

Now- why don't you Fascists care that Russia tried to hack our election?
:lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala:

Now we know what that 'need to know' encompassed:

Susan Rice had the names of every Trump official unmasked and sent to all those heads of intell agencies that the snake had added to the loop....and even non-members of said community, such as Ben Rhodes.

Rhodes was the slime who boasted of how he created a journalist's 'echo chamber' to market the administration's foreign policy."

Here is a clear link to the leaks for intell to the media.

Soooo.....turns out that Trump was correct about being surveilled by the collectivists.

"How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!

7:02 AM - 4 Mar 2017"

Soooo...was it the Russians who were 'hacking' the election?

Well....zero evidence for that, but now we find that it was Susan Rice and the Obamunists who we learn have violated the civil rights of Americans, in ways that never happened before Obama.

Yet, no Democrat or Democrat supporter seems upset about it. In fact, just a week ago, Susan Rice went on tv and lied about any knowledge about it. This, alone, reveals that the Obama team knew how corrupt they were and tried to hide it.

Actually, she and the rest of them organized the surveillance for over a year, before Trump even had the nomination.

AND....none of the surveillance was related in any way into the investigation into Russia, the only excuse offered for the surveillance: once more we find that, to know what the Left is doing, watch what they blame the other side for.

Soo....it was not 'incidental collection of intelligence'....it was purely political spying.

Translation:

"I wish I could find even a single error in these posts....they utterly destroy my most deeply held worldviews!"
No, you are just positing something before the investigations are completed. By two committees and the FBI. I'm willing to wait until the people who know what's going on give us their reports.
The full court press by the Left and it's allies is to support their failed candidate and failed policies.
I think it's payback for Benghazi investigations that repeated ad nauseum. This, unfortunately, will no doubt play out the same way, and its adherents will not believe the results, no matter what is found. Bank on it.

"No, you are just positing something before the investigations are completed. By two committees and the FBI. I'm willing to wait until the people who know what's going on give us their reports."

Your wait is over, Windy....

"Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told host Chuck Todd that he was not aware of evidence showing the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government to influence last November’s presidential election.

TODD: Well, that’s an important revelation at this point.

Let me ask you this, does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia officials?

CLAPPER: We did not include evidence in our report, and I say our, that’s NSA, FBI and CIA with my office, the director of national intelligence that had anything — that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was there no evidence of that including in our report.

TODD: I understand that, but does it exist?

CLAPPER: Not to my knowledge.

TODD: If it existed, it would have been in the report?

CLAPPER: This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government. But at the time, we had no evidence of such collusion.

TODD: But at this point, what’s not proven is the idea of collusion?

CLAPPER: that’s correct."
Fmr Obama DNI Clapper: Evidence of Trump-Russian Collusion Doesn't Exist to His 'Knowledge' - Breitbart

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"While many Democrats frequently say Russia “hacked” the presidential election, National Security Administration Director Adm. Michael Rogers and FBI Director James Comey both confirmed today that Russian activities had no impact on tallying votes in states." FBI, NSA: 'No evidence' Russia manipulated US vote tallying - The American Mirror

You're just vomiting old news. Clapper has left the government. RussiaGate is about more than Russia interfering with the election. It is an investigation of how much interference in what forms and with whose assistance. You should be as interested in knowing that as anyone else. Defending Trump and his administration has thrown you on the side of the Russians, it seems like to me. I would prefer foreign countries stay out of it when we elect our leaders. Wouldn't you? Then quit barking at the moon and wait for the information.

I would also prefer our leaders to stay out of elections being held in other nations. For example, when Obama spent tax money to meddle with the Isreali elections.

I wouldn't call spending our tax money a covert act. Hiring hackers and trolls and writers of fiction all directed at getting rid of Trump's opponent is a different kettle of fish.

I don't care if it was overt or covert. It's not the proper use of our tax money to interfere in other nations' election and doing it so overtly shows the world that we are fine with interference. And, I'm not aware of anyone who withdrew from the election because of hacking and trolling...perhaps you can give us that candidate's name?

Soooo.....turns out that Trump was correct about being surveilled by the collectivists.

Trump claimed his phones in Trump Tower were wiretapped. This of course is nothing like what Trump claimed and you know it.

“How low has President Obama gone to tapp [sic] my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!”
— President Trump, tweet, March 4, 2017

Last edited:
The "findings" will be nothing.

Finding evidence was never the goal. This is about attacking the administration.

LBJ when running for Senate in Texas accused his opponent in the primary of being homosexual. Johnson's staff was concerned because there was no evidence to support such a claim. The famous response by Johnson was "I don't need to prove he sucks cocks, I just need to get him to publicly DENY sucking cocks."

That's how the fascists operate. They smear and slander people with no intent of proving their lies. The goal is to create the IMPRESSION, not to actually come up with proof.
Yeah, I agree that's pretty much how all pols are operating these days, including the Republicans who did it to Clinton and now Obama.
Both sides are lying. Both sides are dirty.

Funny, I missed the daily bullshit allegations by the corrupt press .

But you do see the dailly bullshit allegations by the corrupt Trump President.

I've seen no evidence of corruption by Trump.

I see hatred from you fascists, but that isn't evidence of wrong doing by Trump.

Trump spews out lies daily.

Pointing out Trump's lies is not hatred, but a counter to fascists like you.

Let's get to some real "Lies"....

" Repeating an accusation over and over again is not evidence that the accused is guilty, no matter how much “confidence” the accuser asserts about the conclusion. Nor is it evidence just to suggest that someone has a motive for doing something. Many conspiracy theories are built on the notion of “cui bono” – who benefits – without following up the supposed motive with facts.

.... that is essentially what the U.S. intelligence community has done regarding the dangerous accusation that Russian President Vladimir Putin orchestrated a covert information campaign to influence the outcome of the Nov. 8 U.S. presidential election in favor of Republican Donald Trump.

....the case, as presented, is one-sided and lacks any actual proof. Further, the continued use of the word “assesses” – as in the U.S. intelligence community “assesses” that Russia is guilty – suggests that the underlying classified information also may be less than conclusive because, in intelligence-world-speak, “assesses” often means “guesses.”
US Report Still Lacks Proof on Russia 'Hack'

There is the January 6th intelligence community report on Russian spying, that should serve as the only document that is dispositive in this connection:

1. "We did not make an assessment that Russian activities had on the outcome of the 2016 election..."

2. "Judgments are not intended to imply that we have proof that shows something to be a fact. Assessments are based on collected information, which is often incomplete or fragmentary, as well as logic, argumentation, and precedents.”

No proof of Trump-Putin collusion, yet it's all over the Leftist media.....proof that Obamunists hacked, spied on, listened into, revealed Trump and his associates....and the Left censors it.

Where has recent history shown this sort of activity before?

The term "fake news," was coined by Donald Trump in direct response to the lies and distortions coming from the leftist democrat propaganda machine. You trying to coop it is pathetic and unoriginal. .

I'm trying to use it in it's true meaning. False news stories being spread as propaganda. Call it the real 'fake news'
Yep, I know exactly what you mean... like this...

Same reason why a rapist became President.

You mean sexual assaulter? The guy who admitted to groping women, grabbing them by the *********** because he was a celebrity, getting away with it.

NYTimes: a day late and a dollar short...

"But with Paula Jones and Monica Lewinsky, we know what happened: A president being sued for sexual harassment tried to buy off a mistress-turned-potential-witness with White House favors, and then committed perjury serious enough to merit disbarment. Which also brought forward a compelling allegation from Juanita Broaddrick that the president had raped her.

The longer I spent with these old stories, the more I came back to a question: If exploiting a willing intern is a serious enough abuse of power to warrant resignation, why is obstructing justice in a sexual harassment case not serious enough to warrant impeachment? Especially when the behavior is part of a longstanding pattern that also may extend to rape? Would any feminist today hesitate to take a similar opportunity to remove a predatory studio head or C.E.O.?" Opinion | What if Ken Starr Was Right?

Forum List

Back