Why RussiaGate is 100% 'fake news'"

The whole Russian narrative is beyond stupid. Why would the Russians interfere in Trump's behalf when clearly the Clintons were pretty cozy with them. Also, are they really arguing that the Russians interfered in the voting process on the behalf of Trump therefore giving her 3,000,000 more votes?

Talk about taking stupid to new heights.
The Clinton's have never been cozy with Russia. It was Bill who promoted NATO expansion, Hillary who exposed Putin election corruption and Russia blames Clinton influence as Sec. of State for influencing a pro-EU and anti-Russia stance in Ukraine.

"The Clinton's have never been cozy with Russia."

"Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

...the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom, had taken over a Canadian company with uranium-mining stakes stretching from Central Asia to the American West. The deal made Rosatom one of the world’s largest uranium producers and brought Mr. Putin closer to his goal of controlling much of the global uranium supply chain.

....major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.

Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons,...."
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...s-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

And

"Both Hillary Clinton And John Podesta Made Millions From Russia & Putin"
Both Hillary Clinton And John Podesta Made Millions From Russia & Putin » Liberty Alliance

You really make this far too easy....
...is it because you such a transparent liar, or because you're abysmally stupid???

He IS a liar, but such is the way of fascist democrats.
Everything I said in my post was 100% true and accurate. You are the liar. You, not PC had addressed the comments in my post.

Hardly;

You had the chutzpah to say "The Clinton's have never been cozy with Russia" an utterly absurd lie.

b. You have been unable to find any intelligence agency that claims evidence of Russian involvemet

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

This report is a declassified version of a highly classified assessment; its conclusions are identical to those in the highly classified assessment but this version does not include the full supporting information on key elements of the influence campaign.

Influence Effort Was Boldest Yet in the US

Russia’s effort to influence the 2016 US presidential election represented a significant escalation in directness, level of activity, and scope of effort compared to previous operations aimed at US elections.

Russian Cyber Intrusions Into State and Local Electoral Boards. Russian intelligence accessed elements of multiple state or local electoral boards. Since early 2014, Russian intelligence has researched US electoral processes and related technology and equipment.

Public Disclosures of Russian-Collected Data. We assess with high confidence that the GRU used the Guccifer 2.0 persona, DCLeaks.com, and WikiLeaks to release US victim data obtained in cyber operations publicly and in exclusives to media outlets.

CLAPPER: We did not include evidence in our report, and I say our, that’s NSA, FBI and CIA with my office, the director of national intelligence that had anything — that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was there no evidence of that including in our report.

TODD: I understand that, but does it exist?

CLAPPER: Not to my knowledge.
[

If you asked for proof of Russian involvement, why are you trying to counter it with an argument about Trump involvement.

A reminder: . You have been unable to find any intelligence agency that claims evidence of Russian involvemet - Political Chic

Proof of Russian involvement -
ICA 2017-01D | 6 January 2017

You asked, I answered, so why change the subject?
[/QUOTE]

Actually, that document contains no evidence at all, much less proof.

Remember when the left didn't give a fat flying fuck when half negro interfered in Israels election?

how you figure? did you not read what clapper said on meet the press on here fifteen times? He was the head of the NSA. he said he had squat juice bubba. try again. you keep failing.

Good point. But being the head doesn;'t mean you know everything going on underneath you. Take for example Ronald Reagan and Iran/Contra. Saint Ronnie said he had no idea we were trading arms for hostages. So when Clapper said he didn't know of things that were still in the investigation stage, it doesn't mean they didn't happen.
so why aren't they arresting anyone if it did happen? Why do you all not want the FBI to look at the DNC server? what are you afraid of? Don't you want transparency?

The next time you are honest, will be the first time.

What you dishonestly omitted.

{DHS assesses that the types of systems Russian actors targeted or compromised were not involved in vote tallying.}

The question was on Russian influence, not on specific influences. It's been long established Russia didn't access voting tabulation equipment, but the intelligence assessment of Russian influence is clear. and given that with high probability.
again explain influence. what does that mean? can you entertain us with that?

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

This report is a declassified version of a highly classified assessment; its conclusions are identical to those in the highly classified assessment but this version does not include the full supporting information on key elements of the influence campaign.

Russian Cyber Intrusions Into State and Local Electoral Boards. Russian intelligence accessed elements of multiple state or local electoral boards. Since early 2014, Russian intelligence has researched US electoral processes and related technology and equipment.

Public Disclosures of Russian-Collected Data. We assess with high confidence that the GRU used the Guccifer 2.0 persona, DCLeaks.com, and WikiLeaks to release US victim data obtained in cyber operations publicly and in exclusives to media outlets.

Soooo....there's no quote that says they have evidence??

Excellent.

This report includes an analytic assessment drafted and coordinated among The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), and The National Security Agency (NSA), which draws on intelligence information collected and disseminated by those three agencies. It covers the motivation and scope of Moscow’s intentions regarding US elections and Moscow’s use of cyber tools and media campaigns to influence US public opinion. The assessment focuses on activities aimed at the 2016 US presidential election and draws on our understanding of previous Russian influence operations. When we use the term "we" it refers to an assessment by all three agencies.

 This report is a declassified version of a highly classified assessment. This document’s conclusions are identical to the highly classified assessment, but this document does not include the full supporting information, including specific intelligence on key elements of the influence campaign. Given the redactions, we made minor edits purely for readability and flow.

Sure is a lot of hot air.

Excellent.

Translation:

"I wish I could find even a single error in these posts....they utterly destroy my most deeply held worldviews!"
No, you are just positing something before the investigations are completed. By two committees and the FBI. I'm willing to wait until the people who know what's going on give us their reports.
The full court press by the Left and it's allies is to support their failed candidate and failed policies.
I think it's payback for Benghazi investigations that repeated ad nauseum. This, unfortunately, will no doubt play out the same way, and its adherents will not believe the results, no matter what is found. Bank on it.

"No, you are just positing something before the investigations are completed. By two committees and the FBI. I'm willing to wait until the people who know what's going on give us their reports."

Your wait is over, Windy....

"Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told host Chuck Todd that he was not aware of evidence showing the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government to influence last November’s presidential election.

TODD: Well, that’s an important revelation at this point.

Let me ask you this, does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia officials?

CLAPPER: We did not include evidence in our report, and I say our, that’s NSA, FBI and CIA with my office, the director of national intelligence that had anything — that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was there no evidence of that including in our report.

TODD: If it existed, it would have been in the report?

CLAPPER: This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government. But at the time, we had no evidence of such collusion.

TODD: But at this point, what’s not proven is the idea of collusion?

CLAPPER: that’s correct."
Fmr Obama DNI Clapper: Evidence of Trump-Russian Collusion Doesn't Exist to His 'Knowledge' - Breitbart

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"While many Democrats frequently say Russia “hacked” the presidential election, National Security Administration Director Adm. Michael Rogers and FBI Director James Comey both confirmed today that Russian activities had no impact on tallying votes in states." FBI, NSA: 'No evidence' Russia manipulated US vote tallying - The American Mirror

You're just vomiting old news. Clapper has left the government. RussiaGate is about more than Russia interfering with the election. It is an investigation of how much interference in what forms and with whose assistance. You should be as interested in knowing that as anyone else. Defending Trump and his administration has thrown you on the side of the Russians, it seems like to me. I would prefer foreign countries stay out of it when we elect our leaders. Wouldn't you? Then quit barking at the moon and wait for the information.

Soooo.....which current heads of intelligence agencies claim there is any evidence of Russian involvement, Windy?

None?

Which brings up this query.....we proved earlier that you are one of our best sources of Greenhouse Gases....
...so, why are you back with more of the same?

None, which is as it should be, since THEY AREN'T FINISHED, yet. Unlike some Trump supporters who will endlessly spin the arguments to say he is innocent and it's proven already, the heads of intelligence and everyone else with a brain will wait for the FBI and the Intelligence Committees to finish their investigations.

Excellent.

"None, which is as it should be, since THEY AREN'T FINISHED, yet."

Now....you be sure to cruise on back when they 'finish,' and have evidence.

Pssst....here, from PBS, is why there won't be any:

“There’s no evidence that this was done by the state itself, only evidence it was done by non-state actors that might be Russian-speaking,” said Jeffrey Carr, CEO of the cyber security consultancy firm Taia Global, referring to the evidence available to the public.

That evidence, which was released by private threat assessment companies rather than official channels, indicates hackers used Cyrillic keyboards and operated during Moscow working hours.
But indicators of identity like timestamps, language preferences and IP addresses “can be manipulated or faked rather easily,” said Juan Andres Guerrero-Saade, a senior security researcher at Kaspersky Lab."
Does the U.S. government really know who hacked Democrats' emails?

Ya' think you'll ever figured out that you've been used?

No, you are just positing something before the investigations are completed. By two committees and the FBI. I'm willing to wait until the people who know what's going on give us their reports.
The full court press by the Left and it's allies is to support their failed candidate and failed policies.
I think it's payback for Benghazi investigations that repeated ad nauseum. This, unfortunately, will no doubt play out the same way, and its adherents will not believe the results, no matter what is found. Bank on it.

"No, you are just positing something before the investigations are completed. By two committees and the FBI. I'm willing to wait until the people who know what's going on give us their reports."

"Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told host Chuck Todd that he was not aware of evidence showing the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government to influence last November’s presidential election.

Let me ask you this, does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia officials?

CLAPPER: This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government. But at the time, we had no evidence of such collusion.

Fmr Obama DNI Clapper: Evidence of Trump-Russian Collusion Doesn't Exist to His 'Knowledge' - Breitbart

"While many Democrats frequently say Russia “hacked” the presidential election, National Security Administration Director Adm. Michael Rogers and FBI Director James Comey both confirmed today that Russian activities had no impact on tallying votes in states." FBI, NSA: 'No evidence' Russia manipulated US vote tallying - The American Mirror

You're just vomiting old news. Clapper has left the government. RussiaGate is about more than Russia interfering with the election. It is an investigation of how much interference in what forms and with whose assistance. You should be as interested in knowing that as anyone else. Defending Trump and his administration has thrown you on the side of the Russians, it seems like to me. I would prefer foreign countries stay out of it when we elect our leaders. Wouldn't you? Then quit barking at the moon and wait for the information.

Soooo.....which current heads of intelligence agencies claim there is any evidence of Russian involvement, Windy?

None?

Which brings up this query.....we proved earlier that you are one of our best sources of Greenhouse Gases....

None, which is as it should be, since THEY AREN'T FINISHED, yet. Unlike some Trump supporters who will endlessly spin the arguments to say he is innocent and it's proven already, the heads of intelligence and everyone else with a brain will wait for the FBI and the Intelligence Committees to finish their investigations.

Excellent.

“There’s no evidence that this was done by the state itself, only evidence it was done by non-state actors that might be Russian-speaking,” said Jeffrey Carr, CEO of the cyber security consultancy firm Taia Global, referring to the evidence available to the public.

That evidence, which was released by private threat assessment companies rather than official channels, indicates hackers used Cyrillic keyboards and operated during Moscow working hours.
But indicators of identity like timestamps, language preferences and IP addresses “can be manipulated or faked rather easily,” said Juan Andres Guerrero-Saade, a senior security researcher at Kaspersky Lab."

Unlike you, I don't have any skin in the game. The findings will be what they are. I'm not at all persuaded that Trump or his team colluded with the Russians, but I'm not going to jump up and down and scream that he's innocent until the FBI says so.
Nicely done, making it a point to undermine the investigation and the work of 17 agencies that know their business. That ought to help your cause.

None?

Excellent.

Unlike you, I don't have any skin in the game. The findings will be what they are. I'm not at all persuaded that Trump or his team colluded with the Russians, but I'm not going to jump up and down and scream that he's innocent until the FBI says so.
Nicely done, making it a point to undermine the investigation and the work of 17 agencies that know their business. That ought to help your cause.

I just proved.....proved.....via PBS, that there can never be any 'evidence' of Russia doing what you'd love to be able to prove.

"Unlike you, I don't have any skin in the game."
Any who have read your posts knows you're lying.

But....thanks for rushing back to answer my query...

Obviously, the answer is never.

Be well, Windy.

None?

Excellent.

".... but I'm not going to jump up and down and scream that he's innocent until the FBI says so."

The FBI?????

Really?

1. "Washington (CNN)The Democratic National Committee "rebuffed" a request from the FBI to examine its computer services after it was allegedly hacked by Russia during the 2016 election, a senior law enforcement official told CNN Thursday."

2. The DNC actually insisted that the FBI rely on a firm that the DNC hired....
"The FBI instead relied on the assessment from a third-party security company called CrowdStrIke."
FBI says DNC rebuffed request to examine computer servers - CNNPolitics.com

3. "What Is CrowdStrike? Firm Hired By DNC Has Ties To Hillary Clinton, A Ukrainian Billionaire, And Google"
What Is CrowdStrike? Firm Hired By DNC Has Ties To Hillary Clinton, A Ukrainian Billionaire, And Google | Zero Hedge

4. Soooo....if the FBI and CrowdStrike work for the DNC.....

....guess who they work against.

None?

Excellent.

The "findings" will be nothing.

Finding evidence was never the goal. This is about attacking the administration.

LBJ when running for Senate in Texas accused his opponent in the primary of being homosexual. Johnson's staff was concerned because there was no evidence to support such a claim. The famous response by Johnson was "I don't need to prove he sucks cocks, I just need to get him to publicly DENY sucking cocks."

That's how the fascists operate. They smear and slander people with no intent of proving their lies. The goal is to create the IMPRESSION, not to actually come up with proof.

None?

Excellent.

"Nicely done, making it a point to undermine the investigation and the work of 17 agencies that know their business."

These guys?
'...know their business.."???

Really?

1. "The C.I.A.’s conclusion does not appear to be the product of specific new intelligence obtained since the election, several American officials, including some who had read the agency’s briefing, said on Sunday. Rather, it was an analysis of what many believe is overwhelming circumstantial evidence — evidence that others feel does not support firm judgments — that the Russians put a thumb on the scale for Mr. Trump, and got their desired outcome."
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/11/us/politics/cia-judgment-intelligence-russia-hacking-evidence.html

2. "U.S. Agencies See No Move by Iran to Build a Bomb" U.S. Agencies See No Move by Iran to Build a Bomb U.S. Agencies See No Move by Iran to Build a Bomb

3. "...the FBI dropped the ball yet again. After all these fumbles, the FBI should change its name from the Federal Bureau of Investigation to the Forever Bunch of Idiots. The latest misstep has generated the death of five innocent people at the Ft. Lauderdale airport.

Now maybe Esteban Santiago isn’t an agent for ISIS or Al-Qaeda — and maybe he isn’t even a jihadist terrorist — but he did have a history of erratic behavior and he was complaining of hearing voices. And although he was investigated several times, he was let go, allowed to keep a weapon, and no one thought at the bureau that this person should be on a watch list. Wow.

What did the FBI need to consider him credible? An engraved invitation with a time, place, and an RSVP?

Why was this man allowed to roam free? He obviously needed psychiatric help. He obviously had issues. He was a time bomb just waiting to go off, and the system failed again — not only in failing to help Santiago, but also in preventing the deaths of innocent victims.

How many more times does the bureau need to bungle in the jungle before there is one big shake-up where procedure is re-evaluated and drastic changes are made?" FBI bungled Ft. Lauderdale shooter

4. In May 1998, the CIA didn’t get wind of India’s intention to set off several underground nuclear blasts, in what Richard Shelby, then chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, called a “colossal failure of our nation’s intelligence gathering.” The intelligence agency saved some face a couple weeks later when it warned that Pakistan was preparing to conduct its own nuclear tests, which it did on May 28, 1998. The Ten Biggest American Intelligence Failures

5. In its report on the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, the 9/11 Commission noted that the intelligence community, assailed by “an overwhelming number of priorities, flat budgets, an outmoded structure, and bureaucratic rivalries,” had failed to pin down the big-picture threat posed by “transnational terrorism” throughout the 1990s and up to 9/11. In response to the 9/11 Commission’s recommendations, Congress created a national intelligence director and the National Counterterrorism Center to pool intelligence. The Ten Biggest American Intelligence Failures

6. In a February 2003 appearance before the U.N. Security Council to make the case for confronting Iraq, Secretary of State Colin Powell declared that his accusations about Iraq’s weapons of mass destruction (WMD) were based on “solid intelligence.” Indeed, an October 2002 intelligence estimate had concluded that Iraq was continuing its WMD program and could make a nuclear weapon “within several months to a year” if it acquired sufficient fissile material. But the United States never found evidence for such programs after its invasion of Iraq — an intelligence failure that President George W. Bush called his “biggest regret.”
The Ten Biggest American Intelligence Failures

7. When President George W. Bush left office, the U.S. had faced 28 Islamist plots after 9/11, only one of which was successful. Now there have been 93 Islamist plots since 9/11, and 14 successful attacks.

.... the vast majority of the terror plots and all of the successful attacks since 9/11 have involved homegrown terrorists—that is, terrorists who radicalized and plotted here in the U.S.
The threat has morphed and the U.S. must now do more to counter homegrown and lone wolf Islamist terrorists.

Obama’s comment obscures the truth that in his eight years in office, as shown by the sharp increase in the number of Islamist plots and successful attacks, the homeland has been less safe.
Claiming victory while the U.S. is in the most active period of terrorist activity since 9/11 is not only pushing a false narrative, but it risks diverting our attention from what needs to be done to defend the U.S. homeland."
Obama’s Terrorism Claim Hides an Inconvenient Truth

8. "... the CIA failed to see the coming collapse of the shah’s government in Iran as well as the fall of the Soviet Union—not to mention the entry of Pakistan and India into the nuclear club. Then came 9/11.

In the wake of that failure, Congress and the Bush administration reorganized the 16 different agencies of the intelligence community (known in the trade as the IC). Among the changes was the effective demotion of the CIA director, long considered the head of the IC, and the creation of a new top job, the director of national intelligence.

In theory, this was supposed to streamline the chain of command and get the IC’s disparate factions—including the vast new Department of Homeland Security, the CIA, the FBI, the National Security Agency, the various military intelligence services and others—to pull together under a leader with direct access to the president.

In practice, it hasn’t worked out that way, with the DNI’s authority more theoretical than practical. In less than six years, we’ve already had five DNIs. In that time, we’ve also seen the Fort Hood massacre, the attempted bombing of an airliner over Detroit, the deaths of seven CIA agents and contractors in Afghanistan in a security-lapse suicide bombing, and the Times Square near-miss." Our "intelligence community" keeps making wild mistakes about Muslims--because it is ideologically committed not to know the truth about Islam

9. "A series of stumbles over the past seven years have given credence to the red flags raised by these experts. In quick succession, the IC failed to predict the so-called Arab Spring, the resurgence of al-Qaeda,[1] the adventurism of Putin, the aggressiveness of China,[2] and a number of terrorist attacks on the U.S., from the Detroit “underwear bomber” to the San Bernardino massacre.[3] The intelligence failures surrounding the Arab Spring were especially important, since the IC had not understood the implications of an entire series of seismic shifts in the strategic landscape, suggesting that there are serious problems with the analytical side of the community. It is noteworthy that the community’s intelligence collection—clandestine and open source—appears not to have focused on the deeper questions of regime stability and the underlying causes for the Arab Spring. In this Backgrounder, the focus will remain on analysis and improvements to the analytic aspects of the IC." Reforming Intelligence: A Proposal for Reorganizing the Intelligence Community and Improving Analysis

10. "The tactical blame falls on the U.S. government, which has grievously failed in its topmost duty to protect American citizens from harm. Specialists on terrorism have been aware for years of this dereliction of duty; now the whole world knows it. Despite a steady beat of major, organized terrorist incidents over 18 years (since the car bombing of the U.S. embassy in Beirut in 1983), Washington has not taken the issue seriously. … American officials have consistently held the view that terrorism is a form of criminal activity. Consequently, they have made their goal the arrest and trying of perpetrators who carry out violent acts. That's all fine and good as far as it goes, but it does not go far enough. This legalistic mindset allows the funders, planners, organizers, and commanders of terrorism to continue their work untouched, ready to carry out more attacks. The better approach is to see terrorism as a form of warfare and to target not just those foot soldiers who actually carry out the violence but the organizations and governments who stand behind them. … Many indications point to the development of a large Islamist terror network within the United States, one visible to anyone who cared to see it. … The information was out there but law enforcement and politicians did not want to see it." U.S Intelligence Mistakes Pre-9/11

11. "...other surveillance activities were used against President's Trump and his associates."

Soooo.....Trump was correct....and every Liberal site, and outlet was lying.
Like this:
FBI Director James Comey testified Monday before the US House Intelligence Committeethat “I have no information that supports those tweets, and we have looked carefully inside the FBI.” “The Department of Justice has asked me to share with you that the answer is the same for the Department of Justice and all its components. The department has no information that supports those tweets,” Comey added." FBI bugged Trump Tower while probing Russian gambling ring | New York Post

Get that????
"..
.we have looked carefully inside the FBI.” “The Department of Justice has asked me to share with you that the answer is the same for the Department of Justice and all its components."

Have you noticed that, between the two of us, one of us is right and the other is you?

Bottom line first: the entire farrago about Russia being in any way responsible for Bill's wife losing the election is.....false.

1. "Russiagate is falling apart and US lawmakers are scrambling to find any strand of evidence, however flimsy, that Russia interfered in the US election.

2. [In the following] have Professor Stephen Cohen, a real Russia expert fluent in the language, explain in a little over 5 minutes why the entire Russiagate witch hunt is 100% fake news. It is (as Cohen explains in the video below) insulting to the American electorate, irresponsible and very dangerous ....

3. Cohen’s key point…“This figure 17 [intelligence agencies] is bogus.”

“The one agency that could conceivably have done a forensic examination on the Democratic computers is the National Security Agency. We learned from Snowden, they’re in your computer, mine, our e-phones.”

“Everybody else who signed that report, said they were highly confident. The NSA said it was only moderately confident.”
MUST WATCH: Professor Stephen Cohen explains in 5 minutes why RussiaGate is 100% fake news (Video)

4. Democrats "Russia had hijacked our democracy."
The Professor: "...not one piece of factual evidence."

5. All of this is based on a report from CrowdStrike, hired by the Clintons, and not any government agency.....not the NSA, not the FBI

AND.....CrowdStrike has now been forced to admit that their report was BOGUS!!!

6. The Professor: "The question is, why the FBI decided to use that private cyber 'detective' [CrowdStrike]...why the FBI didn't do their own investigation.

....That's all we have."

7. "Yet night after night people come on and say that 17 intelligence agencies....have concluded that Russian government was behind this."

BOGUS!!!!

Bottom line first: the entire farrago about Russia being in any way responsible for Bill's wife losing the election is.....false.

1. "Russiagate is falling apart and US lawmakers are scrambling to find any strand of evidence, however flimsy, that Russia interfered in the US election.

2. [In the following] have Professor Stephen Cohen, a real Russia expert fluent in the language, explain in a little over 5 minutes why the entire Russiagate witch hunt is 100% fake news. It is (as Cohen explains in the video below) insulting to the American electorate, irresponsible and very dangerous ....

“The one agency that could conceivably have done a forensic examination on the Democratic computers is the National Security Agency. We learned from Snowden, they’re in your computer, mine, our e-phones.”

“Everybody else who signed that report, said they were highly confident. The NSA said it was only moderately confident.”
MUST WATCH: Professor Stephen Cohen explains in 5 minutes why RussiaGate is 100% fake news (Video)

5. All of this is based on a report from CrowdStrike, hired by the Clintons, and not any government agency.....not the NSA, not the FBI

6. The Professor: "The question is, why the FBI decided to use that private cyber 'detective' [CrowdStrike]...why the FBI didn't do their own investigation.

....That's all we have."

7. "Yet night after night people come on and say that 17 intelligence agencies....have concluded that Russian government was behind this."

BOGUS!!!!

If they had the desire and a ability to affect the outcome of any election, they would have stopped Hillary from becoming the nominee to begin with. Sanders would have been much easier for them to deal with. Trump, like most Republicans, are nothing but thorns in their side.

Bottom line is that deep corruption was uncovered and it didn't bode well for Hillary. The left seems to be stuck in a mindset where the only thing that matters is who was behind exposing the truth, rather than the truth itself. More accurately, they want to blame the right and somehow thought that trying to make it appear that Trump and Russia were in cahoots would serve their agenda well. .

Another Trump voter desperate to avoid the fact that the United States intelligent agencies have confirmed that Russia tried to influence our election.

Why are you all so desperate to protect Russia?

None?

Excellent.

f.

I am sure that Nunes will try very hard to ensure that the 'findings' are nothing.

Meanwhile- American Intelligence agencies have all pointed out that Russia tried to influence our election.

Why do Trumpsters not care that Russia tried to corrupt our election?

....That's all we have."

BOGUS!!!!

....That's all we have."

BOGUS!!!!

If they had the desire and a ability to affect the outcome of any election, they would have stopped Hillary from becoming the nominee to begin with. Sanders would have been much easier for them to deal with. Trump, like most Republicans, are nothing but thorns in their side.

Bottom line is that deep corruption was uncovered and it didn't bode well for Hillary. The left seems to be stuck in a mindset where the only thing that matters is who was behind exposing the truth, rather than the truth itself. More accurately, they want to blame the right and somehow thought that trying to make it appear that Trump and Russia were in cahoots would serve their agenda well. .

Another Trump voter desperate to avoid the fact that the United States intelligent agencies have confirmed that Russia tried to influence our election.

Why are you all so desperate to protect Russia?

"Confirmed"????

Meaning...evidence????

Well....let's have it, Syruply!

None?

Excellent.

f.

I am sure that Nunes will try very hard to ensure that the 'findings' are nothing.

Meanwhile- American Intelligence agencies have all pointed out that Russia tried to influence our election.

"Influence"????

What, exactly does that mean, Syrup?

[

Mexico has had overwhelming influence on this and every election in the last half-century. We have over 60 million people who identify as "Mexican" in the USA, including illegal aliens, legal aliens, and US Citizens (Mexican-American) We have less than 2 million people who identify as Russian. The influence that Russia is able to have is minuscule, but the influence of Mexico is massive.

Why do Fascists not care that Mexico tried to and indeed did corrupt our election?

None?

Excellent.

"Nicely done, making it a point to undermine the investigation and the work of 17 agencies that know their business."

These guys?
'...know their business.."???

Really?

1. "The C.I.A.’s conclusion does not appear to be the product of specific new intelligence obtained since the election, several American officials, including some who had read the agency’s briefing, said on Sunday. Rather, it was an analysis of what many believe is overwhelming circumstantial evidence — evidence that others feel does not support firm judgments — that the Russians put a thumb on the scale for Mr. Trump, and got their desired outcome."
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/11/us/politics/cia-judgment-intelligence-russia-hacking-evidence.html

2. "U.S. Agencies See No Move by Iran to Build a Bomb" U.S. Agencies See No Move by Iran to Build a Bomb U.S. Agencies See No Move by Iran to Build a Bomb

3. "...the FBI dropped the ball yet again. After all these fumbles, the FBI should change its name from the Federal Bureau of Investigation to the Forever Bunch of Idiots. The latest misstep has generated the death of five innocent people at the Ft. Lauderdale airport.

Now maybe Esteban Santiago isn’t an agent for ISIS or Al-Qaeda — and maybe he isn’t even a jihadist terrorist — but he did have a history of erratic behavior and he was complaining of hearing voices. And although he was investigated several times, he was let go, allowed to keep a weapon, and no one thought at the bureau that this person should be on a watch list. Wow.

What did the FBI need to consider him credible? An engraved invitation with a time, place, and an RSVP?

Why was this man allowed to roam free? He obviously needed psychiatric help. He obviously had issues. He was a time bomb just waiting to go off, and the system failed again — not only in failing to help Santiago, but also in preventing the deaths of innocent victims.

How many more times does the bureau need to bungle in the jungle before there is one big shake-up where procedure is re-evaluated and drastic changes are made?" FBI bungled Ft. Lauderdale shooter

4. In May 1998, the CIA didn’t get wind of India’s intention to set off several underground nuclear blasts, in what Richard Shelby, then chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, called a “colossal failure of our nation’s intelligence gathering.” The intelligence agency saved some face a couple weeks later when it warned that Pakistan was preparing to conduct its own nuclear tests, which it did on May 28, 1998. The Ten Biggest American Intelligence Failures

5. In its report on the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, the 9/11 Commission noted that the intelligence community, assailed by “an overwhelming number of priorities, flat budgets, an outmoded structure, and bureaucratic rivalries,” had failed to pin down the big-picture threat posed by “transnational terrorism” throughout the 1990s and up to 9/11. In response to the 9/11 Commission’s recommendations, Congress created a national intelligence director and the National Counterterrorism Center to pool intelligence. The Ten Biggest American Intelligence Failures

6. In a February 2003 appearance before the U.N. Security Council to make the case for confronting Iraq, Secretary of State Colin Powell declared that his accusations about Iraq’s weapons of mass destruction (WMD) were based on “solid intelligence.” Indeed, an October 2002 intelligence estimate had concluded that Iraq was continuing its WMD program and could make a nuclear weapon “within several months to a year” if it acquired sufficient fissile material. But the United States never found evidence for such programs after its invasion of Iraq — an intelligence failure that President George W. Bush called his “biggest regret.”
The Ten Biggest American Intelligence Failures

7. When President George W. Bush left office, the U.S. had faced 28 Islamist plots after 9/11, only one of which was successful. Now there have been 93 Islamist plots since 9/11, and 14 successful attacks.

.... the vast majority of the terror plots and all of the successful attacks since 9/11 have involved homegrown terrorists—that is, terrorists who radicalized and plotted here in the U.S.
The threat has morphed and the U.S. must now do more to counter homegrown and lone wolf Islamist terrorists.

Obama’s comment obscures the truth that in his eight years in office, as shown by the sharp increase in the number of Islamist plots and successful attacks, the homeland has been less safe.
Claiming victory while the U.S. is in the most active period of terrorist activity since 9/11 is not only pushing a false narrative, but it risks diverting our attention from what needs to be done to defend the U.S. homeland."
Obama’s Terrorism Claim Hides an Inconvenient Truth

8. "... the CIA failed to see the coming collapse of the shah’s government in Iran as well as the fall of the Soviet Union—not to mention the entry of Pakistan and India into the nuclear club. Then came 9/11.

In the wake of that failure, Congress and the Bush administration reorganized the 16 different agencies of the intelligence community (known in the trade as the IC). Among the changes was the effective demotion of the CIA director, long considered the head of the IC, and the creation of a new top job, the director of national intelligence.

In theory, this was supposed to streamline the chain of command and get the IC’s disparate factions—including the vast new Department of Homeland Security, the CIA, the FBI, the National Security Agency, the various military intelligence services and others—to pull together under a leader with direct access to the president.

In practice, it hasn’t worked out that way, with the DNI’s authority more theoretical than practical. In less than six years, we’ve already had five DNIs. In that time, we’ve also seen the Fort Hood massacre, the attempted bombing of an airliner over Detroit, the deaths of seven CIA agents and contractors in Afghanistan in a security-lapse suicide bombing, and the Times Square near-miss." Our "intelligence community" keeps making wild mistakes about Muslims--because it is ideologically committed not to know the truth about Islam

9. "A series of stumbles over the past seven years have given credence to the red flags raised by these experts. In quick succession, the IC failed to predict the so-called Arab Spring, the resurgence of al-Qaeda,[1] the adventurism of Putin, the aggressiveness of China,[2] and a number of terrorist attacks on the U.S., from the Detroit “underwear bomber” to the San Bernardino massacre.[3] The intelligence failures surrounding the Arab Spring were especially important, since the IC had not understood the implications of an entire series of seismic shifts in the strategic landscape, suggesting that there are serious problems with the analytical side of the community. It is noteworthy that the community’s intelligence collection—clandestine and open source—appears not to have focused on the deeper questions of regime stability and the underlying causes for the Arab Spring. In this Backgrounder, the focus will remain on analysis and improvements to the analytic aspects of the IC." Reforming Intelligence: A Proposal for Reorganizing the Intelligence Community and Improving Analysis

10. "The tactical blame falls on the U.S. government, which has grievously failed in its topmost duty to protect American citizens from harm. Specialists on terrorism have been aware for years of this dereliction of duty; now the whole world knows it. Despite a steady beat of major, organized terrorist incidents over 18 years (since the car bombing of the U.S. embassy in Beirut in 1983), Washington has not taken the issue seriously. … American officials have consistently held the view that terrorism is a form of criminal activity. Consequently, they have made their goal the arrest and trying of perpetrators who carry out violent acts. That's all fine and good as far as it goes, but it does not go far enough. This legalistic mindset allows the funders, planners, organizers, and commanders of terrorism to continue their work untouched, ready to carry out more attacks. The better approach is to see terrorism as a form of warfare and to target not just those foot soldiers who actually carry out the violence but the organizations and governments who stand behind them. … Many indications point to the development of a large Islamist terror network within the United States, one visible to anyone who cared to see it. … The information was out there but law enforcement and politicians did not want to see it." U.S Intelligence Mistakes Pre-9/11

11. "...other surveillance activities were used against President's Trump and his associates."

Soooo.....Trump was correct....and every Liberal site, and outlet was lying.
Like this:
FBI Director James Comey testified Monday before the US House Intelligence Committeethat “I have no information that supports those tweets, and we have looked carefully inside the FBI.” “The Department of Justice has asked me to share with you that the answer is the same for the Department of Justice and all its components. The department has no information that supports those tweets,” Comey added." FBI bugged Trump Tower while probing Russian gambling ring | New York Post

Get that????
"..
.we have looked carefully inside the FBI.” “The Department of Justice has asked me to share with you that the answer is the same for the Department of Justice and all its components."

Have you noticed that, between the two of us, one of us is right and the other is you?
tl;dr
Why don't you just give them a call down there in Washington and tell them they can stop now, you've got all the answers.

None?

Excellent.

Finding evidence was never the goal. This is about attacking the administration.

LBJ when running for Senate in Texas accused his opponent in the primary of being homosexual. Johnson's staff was concerned because there was no evidence to support such a claim. The famous response by Johnson was "I don't need to prove he sucks cocks, I just need to get him to publicly DENY sucking cocks."

That's how the fascists operate. They smear and slander people with no intent of proving their lies. The goal is to create the IMPRESSION, not to actually come up with proof.
Yeah, I agree that's pretty much how all pols are operating these days, including the Republicans who did it to Clinton and now Obama.
Both sides are lying. Both sides are dirty.

Forum List

Back