Why senate Dems. MUST filibuster Gorsuch's consent.....

Conservative republicans blatantly abused their 5-4 majority in the SCOTUS under the strong-arm tactics of Scalia (even if Roberts "thought" that he was Chief Justice, Sclaia was really the thug who led the decisions...not in ALL...but most of the conservative decisions.)

Gorsuch, from a variety of sources who reviewed his rulings, have deemed that he is to the EXTREME right of even Scalia.

We all know (both sides) that there will be much "buyers' remorse" after a few years of Trump's tactics led by such ideologues as Bannon and Kelly....However, although we may survive these folks' drastic decisions when they're in power for just a short period, Gorsuch is in FOR LIFE....

Women and unions and common Americans will soon realize that this danger MUST be repulsed, as the idiot, McConnell, repulsed the moderate Garland. Any senate democrat who, for self-preservation because they will run in 2018 in red states, does NOT deserve reelection. Grow a spine, democrats.
Thank you Harry Reid for your one and only worthwhile contribution.
nuclear_bomb_explosion_atomic_bomb_flickr_the_official_ctbto.jpg

I hope he does shrink government but I dont think he will.

Latest cost to U.S. taxpayers for Trump's "beautiful wall".............$21.6 BILLION (now, that's some shrinkage !!!!) LOL
And how much does illegal immigration cost the US taxpayer on the Local, State, and federal level ? The wall will pay for itself in under a year.

I hope he does shrink government but I dont think he will.

Latest cost to U.S. taxpayers for Trump's "beautiful wall".............$21.6 BILLION (now, that's some shrinkage !!!!) LOL
You speaking out of your ass. There has been NO definitive plan for a wall or fence yet so your cost reference is bullshit. By the way all they need to do is cut welfare and this includes medicare and medicaid by 20% And that will pay for the wall.

Forum List

Back