Why senate Dems. MUST filibuster Gorsuch's consent.....

What i'm saying is that Trump is highly controversial and disliked and feared by many many Americans. He won the election but was far from winning a mandate through majority votes. With these two things considered i'd hope he could grow some humility and open his ears to his opposers. Unfortunately, that isn't his style and I fear we will continue to spiral down the butthole of these petty partisan games. He is only going to be able to point his finger for so long. He is the president and the buck stops with him... This will catch up to him sooner or later.

Didn't Trump say he wanted to ban all Muslims? Well did he?

Didn't Trump say he wanted to deport all illegals? Well is he?

Didn't Trump say he wanted a continued investigation for Hillary and have her locked up? Well is he?

And you say it isn't his style to open up his ears to opposers? There are no successful business people who have closed ears.
Are you joking? Have you seen whats been happening over his first few weeks? He is going after all that stuff minus the locking Hillary up part which we all knew was bullshit. He talks big and over-promises but he is going after as much of that stuff as he can get away with and it is causing protest all over the world. You really call that unifying?? Open your eyes man, he is one of the most divisive leaders in our history.

So do tell, what did DumBama ever do that was unifying? What did Hillarious ever say she would do that was unifying?

Trump said he would deport all illegals, did you see him deport one yet? He said he changed his mind to make exceptions for those who were brought here as a child. He changed his mind when he switched from deporting all illegals to just deporting criminal illegals.

What i'm saying is that Trump is highly controversial and disliked and feared by many many Americans. He won the election but was far from winning a mandate through majority votes. With these two things considered i'd hope he could grow some humility and open his ears to his opposers. Unfortunately, that isn't his style and I fear we will continue to spiral down the butthole of these petty partisan games. He is only going to be able to point his finger for so long. He is the president and the buck stops with him... This will catch up to him sooner or later.

Didn't Trump say he wanted a continued investigation for Hillary and have her locked up? Well is he?

And you say it isn't his style to open up his ears to opposers? There are no successful business people who have closed ears.
Are you joking? Have you seen whats been happening over his first few weeks? He is going after all that stuff minus the locking Hillary up part which we all knew was bullshit. He talks big and over-promises but he is going after as much of that stuff as he can get away with and it is causing protest all over the world. You really call that unifying?? Open your eyes man, he is one of the most divisive leaders in our history.

So do tell, what did DumBama ever do that was unifying? What did Hillarious ever say she would do that was unifying?

Trump said he would deport all illegals, did you see him deport one yet? He said he changed his mind to make exceptions for those who were brought here as a child. He changed his mind when he switched from deporting all illegals to just deporting criminal illegals.
Sorry man, usually I have the energy to engage with this kind of nonesense but I just don't have the motivation to do it with you tonight . All I'll say is you should go reflect on your argument for a bit and perhaps reality will hit you

Use the nuke option... Just to shove it up Harry Reid ass

I know its a waste of time to respond to an idiot like you, bearbreath....but for others:
Just like ANY nuke, there's a fallout that impacts EVERYONE.....

How "true".....Trump has managed to UNIFY all white supremacist outfits; perhaps now they don't have to claim "minority status"......

I know its a waste of time to respond to an idiot like you, bearbreath....but for others:

Not when you have the Supreme Court or your side..

We warned you.. Yet your idiot and mesiah didn't get the message

a17a12a4b05ca86faabd50add1ca9856.jpg

How "true".....Trump has managed to UNIFY all white supremacist outfits; perhaps now they don't have to claim "minority status"......

Well if you're going to be insulting, why not use the word "deplorable." After all, it worked so well for you in the election. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Sorry man, usually I have the energy to engage with this kind of nonesense but I just don't have the motivation to do it with you tonight . All I'll say is you should go reflect on your argument for a bit and perhaps reality will hit you

It already did hit me. I was hoping it would hit you. Nighty night.

View attachment 111109

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I wasn't going for that angle ray..

But that's funny

View attachment 111109

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I wasn't going for that angle ray..

But that's funny

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Roberts; Thomas, Alito...AND Gorsuch................RIGHT WING JUSTICES

Souter, Ginsburg, Kagan, Sotomayor...................LEFT WING JUSTICES

Kennedy the swing vote.......For all you right wing morons who think that the SCOTUS is all yours, think (if you can) again...............LOL

Kennedy the swing vote.......For all you right wing morons who think that the SCOTUS is all yours, think (if you can) again...............LOL

That's why you have nothing to worry about a right wing Supreme Court always does the right thing..

Not the idiot 9th or Obama stacking the D. C. Court..

Think (if you can) of four or perhaps eight long years. Bet you found God now. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Think (if you can) of four or perhaps eight long years. Bet you found God now

Even an idiot like you has to admit that the way Trump is going, 2 years may be enough for sanity to return.......Look at what just 2 weeks have wrought.

BTW, Trump just stated that the repeal and replace of the ACA may be a good year from now........and what about that "beautiful wall"???? LOL

Even an idiot like you has to admit that the way Trump is going, 2 years may be enough for sanity to return.......Look at what just 2 weeks have wrought.

BTW, Trump just stated that the repeal and replace of the ACA may be a good year from now........and what about that "beautiful wall"???? LOL

Trump has done more good for the country in two weeks than DumBama has in two terms. Just think, he didn't take a vacation yet or play one round of golf. And don't you fret none, he's only getting started.

Trump has done more good for the country in two weeks than DumBama has in two terms. Just think, he didn't take a vacation yet or play one round of golf. And don't you fret none, he's only getting started.
He has caused chaos that's the only thing that is for sure. The effects of his orders are yet to be seen so you can't claim them to be good for our country.

I hear he stops work at 6 to go watch cable news then lurcks around the White House by himself in the dark in his robe. Funny scene

He has caused chaos that's the only thing that is for sure. The effects of his orders are yet to be seen so you can't claim them to be good for our country.

I hear he stops work at 6 to go watch cable news then lurcks around the White House by himself in the dark in his robe. Funny scene

So WTF is wrong with that? The guy only sleeps four hours a night.

Of course there is chaos. That's what we voted for; somebody to shake up this "business as usual" politics we have in this country. I can't think of one policy that can be bad for the country unless you like Big Government.

Of course there is chaos. That's what we voted for; somebody to shake up this "business as usual" politics we have in this country. I can't think of one policy that can be bad for the country unless you like Big Government.
I am thinking Job killing Tariffs is a bad policy Trump wants... Also tax paid maternity leave is another.... Tell me where is the smaller government again?

I am thinking Job killing Tariffs is a bad policy Trump wants... Also tax paid maternity leave is another.... Tell me where is the smaller government again?

I doubt if either will get passed by the Congress. Where is the smaller government? He wants to reduce federal regulations on businesses, he wants to shrink bureaucracies and limit their power over us. He initiated a hiring freeze on federal workers, and for the existing workers, a pay freeze.

I doubt if either will get passed by the Congress. Where is the smaller government? He wants to reduce federal regulations on businesses, he wants to shrink bureaucracies and limit their power over us. He initiated a hiring freeze on federal workers, and for the existing workers, a pay freeze.
I will believe it when I see it.... I hope he does shrink government but I dont think he will.

Forum List

Back