Why should cannibis be illegal?

benp24

Rookie
Jun 10, 2015
Seriously who thinks it's a good idea to lock people up for possessing a plant that is much safer than alcohol and tobacco? We don't get the revenue, cops are enforcing this instead of actual crimes, and it's so expensive. 1 trillion $ for the war on drugs and all we have to show for it is, oh wait we have nothing to show for it.

sfLpbVN.jpg

Oh boy, another pot head, just what we need. You're the only ones worried about this issue.

I think the 400 thousand people locked up care. And we could save a bunch of money the government should invest. If you have an actual argument I'd love to hear it, although I doubt you have one.

Oh boy, another pot head, just what we need. You're the only ones worried about this issue.

I think the 400 thousand people locked up care. And we could save a bunch of money the government should invest. If you have an actual argument I'd love to hear it, although I doubt you have one.

Well maybe they should work to change the law instead of breaking it, then they wouldn't be in jail, would they? If you were actually doing that then this might actually belong on a political board.

Well maybe they should work to change the law instead of breaking it, then they wouldn't be in jail, would they? If you were actually doing that then this might actually belong on a political board.

You have no idea what I'm actively doing to solve this problem so don't pretend to. Also you better not break any law, including speeding or any traffic violations, even if you didn't hurt anyone. Why? Because few adults smoking cannibis do any harm to anybody else (maybe it harms them minutely). If people aren't infridging on others rights, they have a right todo whatever they want, it's America and these are adults.

1OM3iEj.jpg

I have no idea if you're actually trying to contribute to this conversation.
sorry man, weed is harmless a guy on the Internet said so

1OM3iEj.jpg

Not harmless, nothing really is in this world, be a responsible adult is all I'm saying. Many people use it just fine, more people act up on alcohol and it's legal. It's pretty dang harmless though, go and research it bud.

1OM3iEj.jpg

Not harmless, nothing really is in this world, be a responsible adult is all I'm saying. Many people use it just fine, more people act up on alcohol and it's legal. It's pretty dang harmless though, go and research it bud.
Yea maaan, weed is totally cool cause SCIENCE bro...:lol:
LOL at being a responsible adult. Show me one high powered attorney who smokes a joint to unwind and I will show you 10 mid 20s dead ends who live in their mom's basement working a menial service job that are 420 tokers.

1OM3iEj.jpg

LOL at being a responsible adult. Show me one high powered attorney who smokes a joint to unwind and I will show you 10 mid 20s dead ends who live in their mom's basement working a menial service job that are 420 tokers.

If you can prove this, I'll give it you, my guess is you can't find a single reputable source, and no fox news doesn't count. You are speculating and have never done actual research.make fun of science all you want, just makes your point seem even more ignorant.

You have no idea what I'm actively doing to solve this problem so don't pretend to. Also you better not break any law, including speeding or any traffic violations, even if you didn't hurt anyone. Why? Because few adults smoking cannibis do any harm to anybody else (maybe it harms them minutely). If people aren't infridging on others rights, they have a right todo whatever they want, it's America and these are adults.

Really, so far all you managed to show me is you like to bitch and moan about a law you disagree with in your very first message here. Also if you think it's only adults smoking weed then you really are high.

Really, so far all you managed to show me is you like to bitch and moan about a law you disagree with in your very first message here. Also if you think it's only adults smoking weed then you really are high.

I don't think it's just adults, I smoked when I was a kid because it was EASIER than getting alcohol. If you think prohibition stops anyone from using YOU ARE HIGHER THAN ME. So yes I will "bitch" (provide a reasonable argument) because I DONT THINK KIDS SHOULD USE POT. That's why legalizing it makes sense, they have to prove their of age, instead of a drug dealer trying to get them hooked. You are actually advocating making it easier for kids to get pot.

If you can prove this, I'll give it you, my guess is you can't find a single reputable source, and no fox news doesn't count. You are speculating and have never done actual research.make fun of science all you want, just makes your point seem even more ignorant.

Argue with this:

Marijuana - Marijuana Use and Effects of Marijuana

Shit man, I had a fox news article lined up, it was even sourced from the koch brothers. Looks like you shot that dead in the water. :lol:

Look up alcohol and tobacco, never said it was completely harmless, just much less than most "health drugs" and alcohol and tobacco. It's a personal adult choice if regulated correctly.

I don't think it's just adults, I smoked when I was a kid because it was EASIER than getting alcohol. If you think prohibition stops anyone from using YOU ARE HIGHER THAN ME. So yes I will "bitch" (provide a reasonable argument) because I DONT THINK KIDS SHOULD USE POT. That's why legalizing it makes sense, they have to prove their of age, instead of a drug dealer trying to get them hooked. You are actually advocating making it easier for kids to get pot.
How would making it legal make it less available to kids?

I had no issues ever getting marijuana. In fact marijuana was more prevalent and readily available in my state because now all you need is a friend with a medicinal card or a card yourself and you don't have to worry about getting caught since your friend can by your weed for you.

Forum List

Back