Why should not you let your children die for Obama?

Robodoon

Jan 18, 2012
Why? I can think of lots of reasons.

Lying is one of the main ones.

But why should not your children die for Obama...who doesn't do his job, never, but likes golf and Shy Town mob bosses.

Why people why?

GOT KIDS!? DO YOU?

Why should not you learn English

Well thanks "GAY" person.

I grew up in CA, a test ground for the NWO. They don't care much about the redin and writin of the studests.... BLAH

BUT YOU CARE, DON'T you... YOU CARE SO MUCH IT HURTS...because you can't understand things...so it hurts.

I hope I hurt you, but really not... I hope everyone wakes up to flesh and spirit. BLAH!

I grew up in CA, a test ground for the NWO. They don't care much about the redin and writin of the studests.... BLAH

BUT YOU CARE, DON'T you... YOU CARE SO MUCH IT HURTS...because you can't understand things...so it hurts.

I hope I hurt you, but really not... I hope everyone wakes up to flesh and spirit. BLAH!

wow

:cuckoo:

wow

:cuckoo:

Well Floyd was the gay person on that old show.
You should pick a different pic....if you aren't.

The comedy shows of our youth were actually programming shows. See: "TV PROGRAMMING"

Sorry if I bothered you, my comments mean nothing.

But why should not your children die for Obama...who doesn't do his job, never, but likes golf and Shy Town mob bosses.

Why people why?

GOT KIDS!? DO YOU?
This from the person who probably supported the president who started two wars. (Not the dumbest post on the board but certainly in the top ten.)

Why people why?

GOT KIDS!? DO YOU?

Nobody is dying. Now go away.

Why people why?

GOT KIDS!? DO YOU?

Nobody is dying. Now go away.

Actually more Americans have been killed in Afghanistan under Obama than under Bush

:eusa_shhh:
The sad thing is that what you have posted is probably true. What makes it especially sad is that bush had the war in Afghanistan won before he decided to go into Iraq for non-existant WMD. Had he ignored Irag and tended to business in Afghanistan al Qaida and the Taliban would not have been able to regroup and rearm themselves and we might be looking at a much different Afghanistan today.

Republicans caring about children? After they are born? Not gonna happen.

Shut+the+Fuck+Up+Sexy.jpg

Why people why?

GOT KIDS!? DO YOU?

Let this be a lesson.

Don't drink and post.

Republicans caring about children? After they are born? Not gonna happen.

Exactly~

I am not for abortion , yet I am for taking care of those babies once they are born.

I do feel its all of politics hurting our children and their future
Their food, air, water

We depend too much on the government for our mass food, and energy.

This is all government~

Forum List

Back