🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why should politicians allow ‘birthright citizenship’ and the 14th to remain as is? Do Americans or does America benefit from birthright citizenship?

The ONLY way any forienger should be allowed to be a citizen is to go through the citizenship program. No exceptions.

And the citizenship program should cost 10,000 dollars or more. The applicant needs to demonstrate they are fully fluent in the English language (not just speak a little), show they understand American morals and standards and values. And they should have a temporary citizenship for 2 years, meaning as long as they pay taxes and don't comitt a felony at the end of the 2 years they can be a full fledged citizenship.

I do not believe you should be able to marry an American and become a citizen, no anchor babies, no illegals just given citizenship or anything

And we should start with kicking out all the illegals we have now and finishing the wall.

The 14th Amendment birthright citizenship was designed to protect freed slaves.
It was not designed to give citizenship to the offspring of people who violated our immigration laws.
Can you tell me what immigration laws existed when the 14th was written?

When the 14th was written the US was growing and wanted new citizens.
The writers could not envision America's enemies flying in pregnanent women to drop anchor and make a US citizen, and then use that baby's citizenship to gain entry for America's enemies.

Have you ever heard the words " legal theory"?

It might help you understand US sovereignty and jurisdiction..

Can you tell me what immigration laws existed when the 14th was written?

Thanks for the opportunity, I really enjoy enlightening ignorant fools… Let me know if there’s anything else you would like to learn about. You’re welcome in advance.
0158BC5D-C5A8-40E8-92FA-7174F1479CDA.jpeg

That was then, this is now.
Now we want specific workers with specific skills.
Give the Talented What the Ruling Class's Sons Get for College Life

Make the educational system more motivating and there will be no shortage of skilled native-born Americans. Today's Diploma Dumbos had no more right to even be accepted at college than they had to be on the college football team, which is based on talent and not unnatural brown-nosing sacrifice.

Forum List

Back