Why should the national anthem be played at sporting events?

1602824538354.png

I thought progressives didn't claim the National Anthem as theirs.

Want to say the Pledge Of Allegiance with me?

*****SMILE*****

:)

What's the connection between for-profit corporate sports leagues and our national anthem?
Why the national anthem?

Because normal people are patriots and know it’s a good idea come together and respect the flag and recognize all the sacrifices that have been made to make our freedoms possible.

Then there are un-Americans like you, that hate this country and hate being reminded about it.

Sports teams usually represent a city, or state, and all of them are American.

What's the connection between for-profit corporate sports leagues and our national anthem?

Because normal people are patriots and know it’s a good idea come together and respect the flag and recognize all the sacrifices that have been made to make our freedoms possible.

Then there are un-Americans like you, that hate this country and hate being reminded about it.

I would say the Conservative Right hates America just as much.

After all, they are willing to do nothing to protect their nation or their Constitution. Nothing.

And THIS really nails it......

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Yeah. Ok. What does that have to do with two for-profit football teams?

Forum List

Back