Why Shouldn't We Have A Myanmar Styled Coup In The US??

“It should happen,” Flynn declared of the violent, deadly military coup at a wild QAnon conference in Dallas for “patriots.”

Avowed QAnon disciple and confessed felon retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn has called for a Myanmar-like military coup in America.

“It should happen,” Donald Trump’s former national security adviser said in an astonishing declaration at a QAnon conference Sunday.

Myanmar’s military violently seized control of the country from its civilian government in late January, detained democratically elected leader Aung San Suu Kyi and top party members, and killed more than 700 protesters as of early this month. The military justified its action by claiming unproven “election fraud.”

Flynn presented his dark vision of a military coup and dictatorship in the U.S. in response to a question from the audience at the conference.

″I wanna know why what happened in Myanmar can’t happen here?” an unidentified member of the audience asked Flynn, though he pronounced the nation as “Minnimar.”

“No reason,” Flynn responded to wild screams of approval. “It should happen.”

Michael Flynn sounds like a deranged man. We are living in dangerous times. Personal safety and American democracy are both in great danger from domestic terrorists.

first off...FLYNN was railroaded by our corrupt FBI and DOJ. Lets stop pretending that he is a criminal.

Secondly, nothing Flynn said was wrong.

So, you want to commit treason then?

How do you commit treason against a corrupt government--especially one that committed election fraud? It's actually the opposite...supporting such a government is the treason....(but atlas you would have to have a moral compass to figure this out.)

Secondly, again---nothing flynn said was wrong.

Because treason is treason no matter how corrupt the government is.

And the government is corrupt, but you don't try and CHANGE how the government works.

Every time I mention Proportional Representation as the best form of voting, because the LEAST CORRUPT COUNTRIES on this planet use it (not a coincidence), I get right wingers talking about how democracy is "mob rule"

Most don't care about the corruption, they don't care about the lack of democracy. They only care when they LOSE. This is just "boo hoo, mommy, I lost, make him give it me back" bull.

You still don't get it.............Flynn supports the country fully------------he doesn't support our corrupt government and this how it should be. Country over corrupt pols.

No, clearly I don't get it.

This seems to be the one where "Everything I support equals patriotism, everything I hate equals treason".

It's beyond fucking ridiculous.

I'm rational....you are irrational and manipulative. I have a strong moral backbone and see things for what they are.

If you support a corrupt government destroying your nation-----this is true treason.
Flynn has simply made a distinction that he would fight to protect the nation over the corrupt pols. You do the opposite, you support corrupt pols over the nation. Flynn is right and you obviously lack both common sense and a moral backbone because you don't understand this SIMPLE CONCONCEPT.

“It should happen,” Flynn declared of the violent, deadly military coup at a wild QAnon conference in Dallas for “patriots.”

Avowed QAnon disciple and confessed felon retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn has called for a Myanmar-like military coup in America.

“It should happen,” Donald Trump’s former national security adviser said in an astonishing declaration at a QAnon conference Sunday.

Myanmar’s military violently seized control of the country from its civilian government in late January, detained democratically elected leader Aung San Suu Kyi and top party members, and killed more than 700 protesters as of early this month. The military justified its action by claiming unproven “election fraud.”

Flynn presented his dark vision of a military coup and dictatorship in the U.S. in response to a question from the audience at the conference.

″I wanna know why what happened in Myanmar can’t happen here?” an unidentified member of the audience asked Flynn, though he pronounced the nation as “Minnimar.”

Michael Flynn sounds like a deranged man. We are living in dangerous times. Personal safety and American democracy are both in great danger from domestic terrorists.

first off...FLYNN was railroaded by our corrupt FBI and DOJ. Lets stop pretending that he is a criminal.

How do you commit treason against a corrupt government--especially one that committed election fraud? It's actually the opposite...supporting such a government is the treason....(but atlas you would have to have a moral compass to figure this out.)

And the government is corrupt, but you don't try and CHANGE how the government works.

Every time I mention Proportional Representation as the best form of voting, because the LEAST CORRUPT COUNTRIES on this planet use it (not a coincidence), I get right wingers talking about how democracy is "mob rule"

Most don't care about the corruption, they don't care about the lack of democracy. They only care when they LOSE. This is just "boo hoo, mommy, I lost, make him give it me back" bull.

You still don't get it.............Flynn supports the country fully------------he doesn't support our corrupt government and this how it should be. Country over corrupt pols.

This seems to be the one where "Everything I support equals patriotism, everything I hate equals treason".

I'm rational....you are irrational and manipulative. I have a strong moral backbone and see things for what they are.

If you support a corrupt government destroying your nation-----this is true treason.
Flynn has simply made a distinction that he would fight to protect the nation over the corrupt pols. You do the opposite, you support corrupt pols over the nation. Flynn is right and you obviously lack both common sense and a moral backbone because you don't understand this SIMPLE CONCONCEPT.

We got rid of the NYC, grifter that was destroying our nation.
Then his cult takes over for him.
All those lawsuits, over 60 about election fraud, were laughed out of court.
"But, but we have 1000's of affidavits".
But, not ONE eyewitness, willing to testify?

" Flynn is right and you obviously lack both common sense and a moral backbone because you don't understand this SIMPLE CONCONCEPT".

You got that right, I DON'T understand Q NUT, morality or what they consider "sense".

By every measure---everything improved under Trump-----------hence why CHINA had to release the Fauci Kung FLU to affect the election and try to kill the USeconomy. I saw judges not want to show some backbone and fight for the nation-------the evidence of fraud is overwhelming. Votes for Trump flipped for BIDEN is more than just operator error.

Oh please. The chances that China deliberately released the coronavirus are almost zero. Stop going off into a fantasy world.

If the Chinese were going to release this virus, they'd have done it IN THE USA. Not in Wuhan. And they'd have been PREPARED FOR IT. They weren't.

The evidence of fraud is neither here nor there because the whole damn system is corrupt. Four years of Trump and no one word about changing the system to something that would lead to less corruption. Why not?

No, they wouldn't have released the virus in the US---the virus in its natural unmilitarized form is from Asian bats...
Is Flynn a Russian agent? Sounds like one to me. I think he should be stripped of his stars, pension and all other military benefits - and branded as a traitor.
You are clueless.......

No one has produced a bat infected with the virus

it was the bat's shit that was originally infecting those who went into caves to collect it. There was no cases of the infected humans then passing it on to to any other humans. Hence why FAUCI had to pay the Chinese to basically weaponize "the shit." And why the actual Kung flu had to have come out of the bioweapons lab not that meat market that didn't have any of the bats that lived 2000 miles away.

Thank You QAnon

Oh my---I post the facts and I get smeared. Arent you communists/libs pathetic.

YOU could easily just do a simple websearch instead of insulting those that post the facts.

Happy Memorial Day!

As long as they hang Mike Pence

" Flynn is right and you obviously lack both common sense and a moral backbone because you don't understand this SIMPLE CONCONCEPT".

You got that right, I DON'T understand Q NUT, morality or what they consider "sense".

By every measure---everything improved under Trump-----------hence why CHINA had to release the Fauci Kung FLU to affect the election and try to kill the USeconomy. I saw judges not want to show some backbone and fight for the nation-------the evidence of fraud is overwhelming. Votes for Trump flipped for BIDEN is more than just operator error.

Oh please. The chances that China deliberately released the coronavirus are almost zero. Stop going off into a fantasy world.

If the Chinese were going to release this virus, they'd have done it IN THE USA. Not in Wuhan. And they'd have been PREPARED FOR IT. They weren't.

The evidence of fraud is neither here nor there because the whole damn system is corrupt. Four years of Trump and no one word about changing the system to something that would lead to less corruption. Why not?

No, they wouldn't have released the virus in the US---the virus in its natural unmilitarized form is from Asian bats...
Is Flynn a Russian agent? Sounds like one to me. I think he should be stripped of his stars, pension and all other military benefits - and branded as a traitor.
You are clueless.......

it was the bat's shit that was originally infecting those who went into caves to collect it. There was no cases of the infected humans then passing it on to to any other humans. Hence why FAUCI had to pay the Chinese to basically weaponize "the shit." And why the actual Kung flu had to have come out of the bioweapons lab not that meat market that didn't have any of the bats that lived 2000 miles away.

Thank You QAnon

YOU could easily just do a simple websearch instead of insulting those that post the facts.

QAnon garbage is not facts

If the voting fraud is conclusively proven then strong measures need to be taken to redress and assure future elections are above suspicion. The military should be called upon only if fraud is proven and the perpetrators seek to maintain the fraud.

Ok...

The military gets involved...then what? Another election immediately then, right?

You DO realize that the entire election would have to be thrown out if this isn't just going to be a power grab by a sore loser amorphous blob....every seated Senator who was elected, every seated house member, every governor, state legislator, councilman...every measure that was passed will have to be re-done....nationwide. What about all of those elections? Who becomes the Rep. from (just to pick a seat), the CO-2nd District?
There will be no need for another election. Trump won on Nov. 3rd., not Biden.
Biden is in the Whitehouse. Your blob is....where exactly? I haven't seen any of his tweets lately.
They are afraid to fight Trump on level ground.
Trump is afraid to walk down a ramp.
Trump has proven he is afraid of very little.

He's not afraid to take your money...that is about the only thing he isn't afraid of.
Well, you keep talking about him, why?
Your blob is a piñata...I love that you have to watch us hit it over and over again. And all you can do is parrot "he'll be vindicated". Delicious.
He does not need vindication.
"He does not need vindication."

Couldn't have put it better my self...

Straight out of a cult...

You are clueless.......

What does it's "natural unmilitarized form" have to do with anything?

Naturally, the virus doesn't pass from human to human although it did kill I believe 7 documented humans who went directly into the bats cave to collect their shit. All that caught the disease or died from the disease failed to pass the virus onto their families or anyone else. In order to be infected with the virus from bats, you had to be in direct contact yourself with their shit----likely inhaling guano fumes with the virus.

The virus was incapable of passing human to human till after FAUCI and the CHINESE BIOWEAPONS lab got ahold of it and altered it. Once the virus escaped and infected workers and apparently their families----the chinese locked down the area to prevent their traveling throughout china but allowed and hell encouraged their people who they knew to be infected outside of the country spreading the disease on purpose as they denied that they knew anything of it, killed those that talked about it (eye doctor), and quietly got rid of the head of the bio weapons lab head. Both Fauci and the chi-coms knew of the virus atleast by november 2019. First victims came out of the lab----and btw virus's are notorious for not being able to handle heat from cooking.

You are clueless.......

Thank You QAnon

I've never quoted qanon idiot-----------I quote simple facts. My mind works to create lists on most all subjects so I am able to list facts..and in fact idiot, all you gotta do is GOOGLE to verify my posts. None come from qanon although I don't hate or dislike them.

You are clueless.......

Naturally, the virus doesn't pass from human to human although it did kill I believe 7 documented humans who went directly into the bats cave to collect their shit. All that caught the disease or died from the disease failed to pass the virus onto their families or anyone else. In order to be infected with the virus from bats, you had to be in direct contact yourself with their shit----likely inhaling guano fumes with the virus.

The virus was incapable of passing human to human till after FAUCI and the CHINESE BIOWEAPONS lab got ahold of it and altered it. Once the virus escaped and infected workers and apparently their families----the chinese locked down the area to prevent their traveling throughout china but allowed and hell encouraged their people who they knew to be infected outside of the country spreading the disease on purpose as they denied that they knew anything of it, killed those that talked about it (eye doctor), and quietly got rid of the head of the bio weapons lab head. Both Fauci and the chi-coms knew of the virus atleast by november 2019. First victims came out of the lab----and btw virus's are notorious for not being able to handle heat from cooking.

If you were going to use a virus as a biological weapon, you'd have to know it was going to spread human to human BEFORE you released it. Otherwise it isn't something done on purpose.

So, you're saying that the Chinese developed the virus, then they released this virus in WUHAN because they wanted to attack THE US ECONOMY.

It's kind of like going to nuclear war and dropping a nuke on Moscow because you want to destroy DC..... Makes no sense.

Oaths are taken to support and defend the Constitution, not the government. If the government is corrupt and operating outside the bounds set by the Constitution, that government in not legitimate and should be overthrown.

You are clueless.......

If you were going to use a virus as a biological weapon, you'd have to know it was going to spread human to human BEFORE you released it. Otherwise it isn't something done on purpose.

So, you're saying that the Chinese developed the virus, then they released this virus in WUHAN because they wanted to attack THE US ECONOMY.

It's kind of like going to nuclear war and dropping a nuke on Moscow because you want to destroy DC..... Makes no sense.

No, I am saying that these assholes worked to make the virus more easily transmitted from human to human and they were successful which lead to them catching the virus and taking it home to their families accidently much like the KILLER BEES "accidently" escaped and spread. Just one of the reasons why you shouldn't weaponize virus's-----the virus might get out and get you not just your intended victims...

You are clueless.......

Thank You QAnon

Only leftwingers believe Q-Anon.

You are clueless.......

The bottom line is that no one has produced an animal infected with the virus. That means it never spread to or from any animals.

You are clueless.......

No, I am saying that these assholes worked to make the virus more easily transmitted from human to human and they were successful which lead to them catching the virus and taking it home to their families accidently much like the KILLER BEES "accidently" escaped and spread. Just one of the reasons why you shouldn't weaponize virus's-----the virus might get out and get you not just your intended victims...

You said they did it to specifically destroy the US economy.

So, if it accidentally escaped, then they didn't do it to destroy the US economy. It just so happened this was the effect.

And the only reason it was the effect was because of US incompetence and idiocy controlling the country. China had very few deaths because they managed to deal with it. That the US can't deal with it is not China's fault.

You are clueless.......

If Fauci is convinced to give Trump a compliment here & there will you cultists stop with your bullshit & just fuck off?

Our military isn't going to stage a coup Flynn. They're too smart and our RW civilians are too chicken.

Happy Memorial Day!

Flynn is a Traitor. He needs to be court martialled ....prosecuted and he needs to lose his military pension.

This just gets worse. And it's not funny any more.

Flynn (Q-TrumpWorld) told the "For God & Country Patriot Roundup" audience that it's time for a Myanmar-style military coup. Right now. They loved it.

How many Trump supporters agree?

MAGAiNFO.tv - Political Programming

Again: How many Trump supporters agree with Flynn that Trump won the popular and electoral votes, and that we need a Myanmar-style military coup right now?

It is ironic that in this Memorial Day you have Trumpist morons agreeing with Flynn that we need a military coup to ”round up” Americans with whom they disagree. That these anti-American slime would destroy our constitutional republic for a lie just says how little they respect those that gave their lives to defend our freedom.

and oh my gawd...are you really so clueless....A military coup would by necessity be the people who have fought in wars to defend our freedoms...

A military coup would, by definition, be carried out by traitors.

I'd say more like Patriots.....Biden is illegimate, senile, and his administration is working to destroy the US which is the real treason. He needs to be removed.

I agree with you!

If America doesn't want to become the Banana Republic it's quickly becoming..... the Fake President must be removed now, like you say!

And he knows it! :mad: What a POS

1622511105960.png

So...I take it you are "pro-coup" then?

Happy Memorial Day!

If it is true that Flynn called for the US Military to overthrow civilian authority then Flynn should be arrested for inciting Sedition and Rebellion.

This time they're be no President-Cadet Bone Spurs to let him off the hook.

Sad, how a lifetime of service to The People and their Republic and its Constitution is negated by the idiocy of right-wing radicalism in his old age.

Throw the book at the kokksukker and make an example of him in the criminal law courts.

Forum List

Back